It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i don't if anyone else noticed but these sounds are very similar to certain sounds heard throughout a lot of the japanese earthquake and tsunami footage, i couldn't name any individual clips but i heard them on a documentary that Discovery did, they even questioned the sound on the footage. then again after red state came out i would imagine that gave a few idiots ideas about broadcasting gabriels trumpets.
edit on 17-1-2012 by josephamccoy because: add more to post

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
sorry but if these sounds were real then the media would be all over them,don,t say not 1 station wouldn,t go against the so called rule,the fact that not 1 media source has picked up on this i,m going for the fact that it don,t exist,saw this all over the net but not 1 news story about it so to me as much as i want it to be true......... IT AINT.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I can clarify for you regarding the seven angels with their seven trumpets.Before the trumpet judgements the book with seven seals must first occur.The seal judgements occur before the trumpet judgements.If you read the seal judgements(revelation chapter 6 verses 1-17 then revelation chapter 7 verses 1-17.Then in chapter 8 verses 7-13.
Then chapter 9 verses 1-21.) you'll see that the seal judgements must occur first and I'm not sure any of those judgements have happened yet.The earth according to scripture will be in very bad shape even before the trumpet judgements occur.Some would even say that the rapture will have happened by this point and the judgements are reserved for the wicked who are still left on earth and still will not repent of their sins.
I am not here to preach just to clarify what scripture says about the trumpets judgements.

As for what I think the sounds could be, I tend to lean towards the magnetic field of earth weakening as the poles are preparing to flip, scientists say that the magnetic field of the sun is also in a weakened state as well.Possibly as this is happening small moving pockets of areas where the magnetic field doesn't exist is allowing the sounds from open space to temporarily enter the atmosphere and this is why the sounds seem to be coming from so many different parts of the world.As the planet spins and different parts of the planet are exposed to the weakest parts of the fields we get the sounds as each part of different continents come in contact with the weak spots.
just my theory, but I can't say for sure what is happening.very interesting phenomenon though if it is real and not some type of viral hoax or marketing campaign.
Hopefully I will be able to experience it for myself at some point in the near future.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Gasparus

I heard the sound. And quite a few others on ATS have as well. Not the "new version", but the guttural rumble of 2011.

I like you, haven't heard the hollow metal hum sound that is currently stirring the pot but did hear the rumbling sound in '11. Mid-July in Philadelphia shortly after midnight I noticed a low rumbling sound that reminded me of mortar rounds in Iraq. It was really odd and I tried to dismiss it as highway sounds at first (close prox to I-95). I went inside and pulled up GPS. My position was clearly on the other side of the building facing away from the interstate. Furthermore, when I went outside it seemed to be even louder.

My girlfriend and her two friends seemed uninterested, and went back to their vapid convos about reality/pop-cult-de jour. This, in part, is one of the reasons why this isn't being discussed outside of forums like this. People seem to be content going about their daily ruts and routines.

That experience left me baffled, but I soon forgot about it. I was equally bewildered as to why nobody else seemed interested in these sounds. It gave me the chills skimming the posts/vids, realzing that others have experienced this worldwide. Thanks to all for the continued interest.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Not bothering to read the thread.

The sound source is to close to the microphone of the camera in contrast to the noises of the fumbling in most cases. It is too loud for it to be "real". In some instances it so loud that the people would be in panic or at least making coments on camera. It would also be in the media more so. Costa Rica is different, maybe one other but could be explained away.

Note: I have experience in recording sounds including those in nature. I have also used FAR better gear close to a construction site that was quite loud and I have to crank the gain all the way up just to capture that.

edit on 17-1-2012 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Been thinking on this for awhile - and I am wondering if these sounds are part of an experiment gone wrong = Large Hadron Collider.

I don't think those in the know have any idea on what They are really tampering with and we would be hard pressed to get any information from them. I would assume, this is why it is not on MSM.

Pushing the subject may make men in little black suits and dark sunglasses apprear.

Doh! I didn't think of that. That would be worse imo. Getting freaky with quantum mechanics, black holes and things we have no idea about hence, Cern, is much worse than a solar death ray.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I agree with calling some of these a hoax. I have pondered this so much that I ask these questions to myself a lot, "what if" and "why", the why's - as another posted, kiev video-people walking about as if nothing is unusual and also, when the youngster is speaking to their parent(?) as you can hear as wee voice, this child is cool, calm, not shaken, I hear nothing in her voice to state so. The dog- in another video-ok, this one tells me something I could be off on, however, the dog looks to the owner too much, as in not searching, with ears perked, being still and attentive...I can not say any or all is a hoax, but we know people, right?
Every where you go there is someone who can trick you. But, I was convinced on some noises, but again the "what if" and "why" factors are not filling in properly.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Could we get a link indicating the government is spending money looking into this? As far as I can tell,1 guy made a good video and the rest are copycats. It's like the ufo video hoaxs only easier, all ya got to do is layer some creepy horror sounds/weird drones over it and call it a day. Even if there were actual sounds being captured, no reason to get alarmed, the actual explanation is usually much less exciting than we'd like it to be...
edit on 17-1-2012 by Gigatronix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

This may answer your question.
At least in some of the cases.

Link
www.moogmusic.com...

You can easily create those sounds with one of these instruments or a Moog Voyager.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
First I have to say that I am so happy right now that despite having been an ATS member for almost a year I can still have an experience like the one I am having now.
Secondly, I need to say that if I repeat anything anyone has already said, I apologize.

Oh my God! what the hell is that?

I was wondering right away about something in particular; do any of you other ATS members experience that 'psychic rain' thing? That is what I have come to call it because it is the only name I have ever heard for it. I have been here for 13 minutes and still listening; and I have just been squirting from my eyes almost. it's not crying, it's like a reaction thing with no special emotion but amazement attached. Others who experience this will know what I mean. I hope. Well, it has me going big time.

Has anyone managed to explain this?

I am a bit like a canary in a coal mine. My cultural heritage is distinctly of 2 neolithic cultures which shall go un-named. But leave it to be said that I tend to spook like a horse under certain conditions and those noises are doing it to me. It is really hard for me to hold still for it. hair standing on end. Eeesh.

I don't want to formulate any crazy opinions on what the whole thing may mean but my gut says those noises aren't good. They strike some very ugly harmonics; though the ones from Costa Rica were almost listenable.

I can easily accept that they are geological our geomagnetic in origin but that only makes my 'spooked horse' thing a little spookier. For me, anyway.

So what in the hell is the deal with those things? It is as though they rip through the air and effect the mic somehow.

Thanks for posting this video so I could see it all at once. I think.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

ok im a newb sorry if i ima repeat; but has anyone noticed; how the clouds match the harmonic vibrations in harmonic wave formation!?!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I think all of these videos ( Mexico, Alberta,Kiev, etc.) are simple misdirection. I think it's all slight of hand pointing away from the real "hum" if you will. "All that loud sound stuff is just the usual crazies on the Internet."

The real sound is in the very first video, the Florida video. That sound was MECHANICAL, and I've heard that sound, three times now.
The first time I heard it was late at night and I dismissed it as a very long train and forgot about it until:
The second time I heard the sound was Friday Nov 26, 2010 at 4 am. I keep a diary and this is what I wrote:

" was a sound this morning(outside?) that seemed to fill the whole world. It was a low throbbing just at the edge of hearing. At first I thought it was the beat of my heart, but now ... I don't know. It was like a great machine buried in the earth. It's not the first time I've heard it either. My son heard/felt it too. It woke him up, in fact."

The third time was around 9pm June 2011,we went out for a smoke after we put the kids to bed. That MECHANICAL sound, the Florida sound, was loud and pervasive. It went on, consistent, never changing in tone or pitch for nearly 3 hours and could have been longer, but I went to bed. All I wrote was:

"heard that long sound again with K*****, wonder what it could possibly be. Google long sound, strange sound?"
Imagine my surprise and excitement when this one little mystery in my life started popping up here.

My wife and I live in a little lake suburb south of Lee's Summit, Mo. There's no fraking out here, no mining of any kind and there certainly is no Cave of Angels/Aliens. What there is is an airforce base, close as the crow flies, where they keep they Stealths. Heavy military hardware is in our skies all the time.
Here's my supposition: what if there is an aircraft up there, maybe a HALO craft, base, aircraft carrier, whatever...and they have to drop to the lower sky to take on fuel/supplies?

All the creaky, groany, trumpet of god stuff on YouTube right now is just cover for something we have and we want to keep quiet.
" oh you heard strange sky sounds? You must be one of those ATS nutters..."

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
I think its very odd that all the noises heard in the videos are very similar to one another. And i cant help but think that these sounds bare an uncanny resemblance to the sounds of a large old heavy cargo train moving slowly around a tight bend. Ive heard this exact noise before and i know that it came from a train. If we could get an accurate location of where some of these videos were taken id bet my ass they were very near an industrial train yard or something.

Uh..sure...people living in these areas suddenly take notice that it's a train. They are then so fascinated with train sounds that they record them. Worldwide. Sudden worldwide interest in train sounds. Think about that for just a minute.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well I have to say guys after that movie on netflix called the "Trollhunter" These sounds really get my imagination going hehehe

On a crtics note though did you notice that almost all these scenes didn't have people in them? Anybody can put sound to scenery.......its just not enough for me to run with!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There is something that sticks out on these videos. I see that most of these are in total daylight and some are in urban areas, but there are no other people out investigating the noise. Does no one other than the person recording hear this noise?

This raises the ol hoax flag, not saying that it is for sure, but i am considering it.

I can tell you, if i heard something like this outside my house id be quite curious as to what it was and would be outside looking around, yet there is no one else outside. In the one video with the three guys in the trees, i dont remember any of them even commenting about the noise.

ALSO, notice how the person recording the event isnt saying a thing about the sound? If there is one thing that we all have seen in ufo or any paranormal/unusual videos its that the person recording is always saying something about the event. There are no "oh my god" "what is that?" "its real loud now" like comments on any of the videos i saw. Not even any heavy breathing. On any of the vids.

Hmmmmm. Thats a little fishy to me

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
good catch, iLoGiCViZiOnS. You beat me to it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
hmmm these sound like ram horn trumpet the ones they use in Israel during religious ceremony ..... they sound like they are from afar....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Gasparus

I heard the sound. And quite a few others on ATS have as well. Not the "new version", but the guttural rumble of 2011.

That one was the one I heard too, last summer, sounded like a combination of high, heavy wind, and a jet rumbling engine.
I don't live near an airport, only see about 1 plane a week overhead, and no trains or industry near. Farms and forest.

The other night I heard a noise that was similar to the above, sounded like a jet hovering ( yes, hovering) low over the house. Then it went away. Didn't travel away, just stopped.

Really high atmospheric wind maybe? There was no wind in the trees either time. It would have to be way, way up there, but sounded really close.

This new sound has a voice like quality to it, a screaming sound of sorts, that's what turned it creepy, eerie....
It does kind of sound like from space

You live near a waste management facility? Im about a mile or so from one Ive lived here for 13 years and every once i while i hear similar sound but very faint
But this one night 2 months ago about 11pm was extremely loud i mean windows closed and couldn't hear the TV
So loud people were coming out of houses , looking out their windows looking in the sky couldn't figure it out.
Come to find out it was the dump facility cleaning their smoke stack they must have had there incinerators crank to the max IDK
I guess they do this at night so people cant see the dark smoke not sure why it was so loud this one time though

These new sounds clearly are not same.
But some from 2011 sound very similar and most places have a waste management facility somewhat close.

jump to 1:15 turn up volume

Its kind of sounds like this but waaaay louder

edit on 18-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I know what it is i will post a thread after i make 20 posts.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I read somewhere that the great inventor Nikola Tesla might have caused the Tungaska explosion by using too much power when running his equipment for drawing free energy from the atmosphere. If this is true, then perhaps he did more damage to the planet than first thought, and now all these groaning noises are the sounds of a planet about to come apart, after being further weakened from decades of underground nuclear bomb testing, and compounded even more by all the fracking done by the oil companies. It is now time to "Pay the Piper"!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join