It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
*begin dramatic music*

its cgi

*end dramatic music*

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i herd those sounds for about 15 minutes and during that15 minutes i was looking at the contrails in the sky and saw a white ball it looked the same color as the clouds traveling from one con trail to another the only time it was visable was when the object moved from one contrail to the other i think contrainl are a literal smoke screen for some kind of aircraft space ship or what wever is useing them to travel unnoticed

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has brought up this possibility, but maybe it has something to do with a change in atmospheric density. I am curious to see if anyone has had a barometer handy when the sounds are heard. Perhaps the atmosphere or the entire planet is "stretching" due to a change in the balance of forces i.e. electro-magnetic, gravitational, zero point, etc.

The sounds from space seems unlikely to me, since as far as I know there is no way for sound to travel through "empty" space. I'm no expert though.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
ok i will speculate as this topic dosnt really have any new discussion that the other sound topics didnt already cover.

I say aliens are moving very large things around and are doing it while hidden.
for a planned, peaceful hello i say

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
These sounds are not common I am sure most will agree. I am torn as I have not heard them myself as if some "hype mongering" I like to call it is going on. Play back a recording of some other recording and blast it out of your home... then grab the camera and start recording to get attention.... or what ever. Some seem that way and some sound like the trains running many miles in the distance from my own home. I have been paying close attention to the sounds outside my home since first hearing of these strange noises over a year ago ..... never the less nothing exciting going on around here but my point is some of these sounds sound fake possibly from a Hollywood movie soundtrack, some sound like they could be aircraft or trains in the distance but a few are genuinely creepy.

I am no expert but with all these new sounds popping up but can we eliminate the junk? We cannot find out what these are with all the false experiences being posted. Sorry but I do not believe them all! I have seen unexplained UFO's so I do not rule them out but I know my own government is keeping more than a few secrets from us all as well. Ever play the game gas, water or nothing walking down the street as a kid? I feel like this.. gas, water, magma, man made, aliens, or nothing? You guess!

edit on 17-1-2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I have a feeling most of these are hoaxes and sounds from this movie:

Just a hunch.
I'm not saying all the sounds are hoaxes, but I'm willing to bet the ones that sound like what's in that video are.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I just posted the same thing in the other thread. As much as I hate to think it, my first inclination is the alien invasion false flag that's been bandied about so often here.

With all the foreshadowing, I'd probably start laughing and get run over by a mob.

If this is what's happening, we have a responsibility to our peers and communities to prevent panic. The hardest part is letting "squares" get a peek at my tin foil cap.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just my theory, but I think the change in the poles is causing all of this. The shifting magnetosphere could cause what is called skyquakes, which would explain the noise. The shifting magnetosphere could also explain the dead birds and fish, and since the pole switch is speeding up, increasing in speed 15% (+/-) annually, it would also explain the rise in occurrences of these sounds. It may also explain the increase in Earthquakes as well.

Magnetic North was moving into Russia at 22 miles annually in 2005. In 2011, it was moving at around 49 miles annually. By 2016-18 it will be moving south at about 80(+) miles per year.

Again, just my theory.

Of course it could be HAARP

edit on 17-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In order to find the answer, one must ask questions.

1. What can we rule out?
2. Can we prove the authenticity of the sound?
3. What is the difference in the videos or audio recordings?
5. What known sounds sound similar or exactly like this?

Now do some comparisons. (audible sounds and computer sound waves comparisons)

Compare: authenticated audio/videos to known sounds
Compare: New audio/video to authentic audios/videos
Compare: New audio/video to known sounds
Compare: known sounds to other known sounds
Compare: recordings to recordings

If after this we do not have an answer, then it will be worth more investigations.

So, lets start by authenticating the video then compare it to other things that sound similar (or not so similar) then start ruling things out, using our ears and computer programs to measure sound waves.

From my point of view I think we need to start here, with this post.

Originally posted by jsettica
Here is something I can through in the mix, the sounds that i am hearing are similar to the sounds that I once heard on a CD that was made by Voyager 1 they put out a CD that had recordings of sounds of what space sounded like as the craft travailed through space. And it all so had sounds of when it got closer to a planet the sounds changed.

If this is what outer space sounds like in our atmosphere then something big has changed to let it in. The only thing that could let that happen is a change in our magnetic field, why I say that is some of the harmonics are vary low like a pressure wave traveling through the earths air. The sounds have no rime or rhythm just like the sounds on the voyager CD.

I thought you all might find this a little interesting that may be the sounds are coming from space but now we can here them as to before we could not, but what is more interesting is what has changed to let that happen ?

That is the real question What has changed?

You compare:

I think I may have heard a video that sounds like this too.

So if it's all man made, we should find out this way, if it's natural, we can find out this way too.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Does the weather and or tempurature play any factor in to how loud or long the sound lasts?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
my intention isn't to add something useless, but I have a statement...

the majority of people can't handle the simplest of "conspiracies" like that there is a shadow government that runs things and controls our politicans and choices, or that despite 1,600 engineers coming forth to discuss nanothermite and physics people can't accept the original story of 9/11 needs further investigation.

HOW in the world are these same "unexamined life" sort of people going to handle this STRANGE SOUND!!??

They're not...

I have a theory based on GFL channeling sessions but to be honest it's more weird than the strange sound itself

just not gonna share this with my friends and family.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
In all the video's it's someone with a camera. You would think that hundereds of people heard the sounds especially in city. I think you would have a lot more recordings especially since almost everyone has an Iphone. I will believe it when I hear it withmy own ears.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
One more theory to throw on the fire... could this all have something with earth entering the 'dark rift"? Space resonating like we have not heard for over thousands of years having effect on everything around us. This includes the sun, planets, us, atoms??
A shift, a change, a new world of harmonics, vibrations or opening another dimension. All could be possible and I don't think it would just happen overnight without some noise if any of it happened or happens!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm still here

I had to go to work earlier, but I will be taking all of you guys' theories and having them added to the OP.

As for the few posters who say "nobody has heard these sounds" I can tell you that me and my wife are both people and we heard the first sound. It lasted only a few minutes but it had us dead in our tracks. It scared me so bad that I was getting ready to rush my wife to the car so we could leave and FAST.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have been playing music for over 20 years. Taking a big step back. For this sound to be created, something must be vibrating, and something must be vibrating it. It must be originating from some point, and it is likely not from the ground. The seems to be coming down and washing over everything. Since it has various octaves and volume levels, I think it is coming from a machine. There must be some machine in the sky doing this. It can not originate from the ground and be so clear sounding. It is amazing to feel the vibration right through my iPad. These videos are terrifying by the way. These sound ominous.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am not a religious type, but I have been sifting through the passages from revelations concerning the "trumpet" calls from angels. Do we know how many cases of these mysterious sounds have occurred, and can we compare that number with the biblical passages to confirm or debunk that theory?

If that has already been discussed, I apologize. I haven't been able to sort through the entire thread.
edit on 17-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
oops
edit on 17-1-2012 by blangger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have posted on a few threads here about a sound that is like a tethered jet aircraft engine but with a lower tone coming from the northwest of where I live which is 7 miles northwest from the Anderson County Texas Court House... There is a general aviation airport to the southwest but it isn't a controlled facility or suitable for jet aircraft... I haven't heard the sound in close to a year but it has been happening at times off and on for over 10 years.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

However, one thing we know for SURE, is that the government has heard these sounds, and has put money into researching these sounds. If they don't know what it is, they're getting there in research

How do you know this? And why demand an answer if there is no answer? To the best of my knowledge there are a variety of different things that have been lumped together in the popular mind to create this "phenomenon."

How do you know there is no answer? Why try to shoot a plane down before it even takes off? Your attitude is the reason we don't get anything done other than conversation..

His attitude? All he did was ask you how you "know for SURE, that the government has heard these sounds". Seems like a reasonable question to me. Can you answer the question or not?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
To "demand" answers...from whom? Which country? What scientist and from what universities? Which one is/are credible? Whom do you believe and whom do we not?

You see where Im going here? No one person/country/school/organization/department is accountable...so we cannot "demand" anything...from who?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
PROOF!

Sound explained

And here from the 1880's

USGS

So we now know it is from shallow quakes but the the last reported one before 2011 Virginia quake was over 100 years ago. Now they are being reported all over world and that is weird to me. I am one that thinks we give the Gov too much credit and natures power has yet to be seen by mankind.

Here is a good vid of people that seem honest in their reactions. This vid also shows lights that coincide with the noise and ends with a flash.

1727 light flash from quake

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join