It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

not everyone is open to it or meant to hear it)

Stupidest thing i've ever heard.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Okay so I wasn't so sure where to put all of this......I've been hearing a certain noise, frequently, although I'm not sure if it's the same sound other people are hearing.

Let me begin by saying I live deep in the woods. My house is the only one on my road for about a half a mile.

Basically what's been going on is I will wake up in the middle of the night by a loud, pulsating sound. I'm a heavy sleep and this sound is loud enough to have been waking me up at like 4 in the morning about five times now.

The first time I thought it was a dream. I woke up to this pulsating rhymic noise. It reminds me of the sound in movies when a large object is rotating very fast....although this sounds more...electrical I suppose. Like a VRRRRMMMMmm...VRRRRMMMmmm....VRRRRRRMMMMmmm..... Anyways, the first time I listened to it for about 5 minutes before going back to sleep.

Because I wrote it off as a dream, I was surprised to be woken up again by it. The second time I stayed up a little while longer and listened to it. I noticed that the sound was "speed up" and "slow down". From VRRRRHHHHHMMMmm.......VRRRRMMMMMmmm...to VRM..VRM...VRM..VRM. then back to being slower again.

Last night it kept me up all night. It was about the fifth time it happened. I listened to it all night. It's sooo strange.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by noshepard
Last night it kept me up all night. It was about the fifth time it happened. I listened to it all night. It's sooo strange.

See if you can record it - would be useful to compare to what I heard, would you say it like a ship groaning under pressure - that's what it sounded like to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig

And why is this?

Perhaps you are not understanding what I have written here due to ignorance or it is the stupidest thing YOU have ever heard (read to be precised) due to your clearly limited experience, but that is no reason to arbitrarily declare this without further explanation or request for clarification.

ETA: In addition, please learn to reply/quote properly.
edit on 1/18/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

And why is this?

Perhaps you are not understanding what I have written here due to ignorance or it is the stupidest thing YOU have ever heard (read to be precised) due to your clearly limited experience, but that is no reason to arbitrarily declare this without further explanation or request for clarification.

edit on 1/18/2012 by ~Lucidity because: typo

Stop trying to speak smart? Limited experience? I have heard these sounds more than anyone in the world.
Thinking that the people that can hear the sound are chosen to hear it is unbelivably stupid! I won't even comment on WHY it is so god damn stupid because you live in some crazy dream world. Start living in reality.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Stop trying to speak smart? Limited experience? I have heard these sounds more than anyone in the world.
Thinking that the people that can hear the sound are chosen to hear it is unbelivably stupid! I won't even comment on WHY it is so god damn stupid because you live in some crazy dream world. Start living in reality.

lol not to mention why would a camera pick up the audio if it was only chosen for one person to hear.
people are little too ope minded sometimes

edit on 18-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I personally doubt a large scale hoax is in the works. However there are puzzling things obviously about the videos, such as nobody reacting to this horrible sound, and it obviously sounds like Godzilla.

I know that we are in the end times, at least according to people from a long long time ago, and many different people and cultures at that. I'm gonna totally be screwed if all of the stuff in the Bible turns out to be legit, totally screwed.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
My guess is it's some sort of natural audible phenomenom like the visual aurora borealis as most of the reports of it are coming from the northern hemisphere.
edit on 18-1-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Yes it is from my point of view, 2nd, are those the real announcers for that game, who's to say they are not college impersonators? 3rd, the 4mph wind theory seems very relevant, and 4th just the announcers notice and camera expands nowhere,

I'm sorry but if there is a very strange phenomenon going on I would think most would pull there head out of the sand and confront what's happening. To you, member... Believe nothing you see, and half of what you hear, for the rest of what you do not understand, find out for yourself in person, most who have a proper education know this, this is not to demean anyone, but gives the opportunity to allow your mind to expand to a higher plain of enlightenment to really be aware and observe your surroundings friend.

Just because is a movie, documentary, on You Tube, local news, govt info, DOES NOT MEAN IT IS REAL OR APPLIES TO REALITY. People believe in what ever they want to believe no matter how crazy.... Just follow your heart and do what feel right to you and those close to you, as soon as you run from that, you start down a path which leads to destruction..

Much love friend, and it's jut my thought and perception..
edit on 18-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Mis spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has put this out there yet but what about the possibility that these sounds are coming from Tunnell Boring Machines?

www.youtube.com...

I don't post a lot, but I live in Delaware within a mile of the ocean and I definitely heard these exact sounds, that are being talked about on this thread, last night around 9pm. It was a little windy out but these sounds were definitely not the wind. The quality was very clear and honestly, there was almost a chant-like aspect going on underneath it all.
So it could be TPTB tunneling themselves a tidy little retreat away from the coming chaos OR it's the lid finally working it's way off of the truth. I prefer the latter.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anywho

Lil rant, my goodness, if you read the thread before posting 90% of your questions answered, just read the thread my friend!!!

I mentioned earlier in this thread about the MagLev train system, constuction for that involved.. Or do a search, that ATS provides on their site. To gain knowledge is to seek it out , not have it handed to you.... I know, work sucks, you want me to do it, pisshhhh, you do it for me, lol.. There many, I mean many other SOUND THREADS on ATS discuss

Train systems
Hollow earth
Tunneling
Aliens
Hell and Satan returning
Gas chambers for new holocust
Etc.......

Research please

If I did what most did I would have 1000 flags but choose to include in others threads to gain and share knowledge.

Wit all due respect to members, sometimes people talk only to hear their own voice, lol

Come on ATSes, your better than that, really you are.

Much love to you!!!!

edit on 18-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Added love and insight!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by anywho

Lil rant, my goodness, if you read the thread before posting 90% of your questions answered, just read the thread my friend!!!

I mentioned earlier in this thread about the MagLev train system, constuction for that involved.. Or do a search, that ATS provides on their site. To gain knowledge is to seek it out , not have it handed to you.... I know, work sucks, you want me to do it, pisshhhh, you do it for me, lol

Wit all due respect to members, sometimes people talk only to hear their own voice, lol

Come on ATSes, your better than that, really you are.

Much love to you!!!!

edit on 18-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

like your rant is any better

God for bid someone has their own opinion

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think its really strange that these do sound just like your standard hollywood movie groan sound.. The question is... which came first?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

Well, the opinions IMO, lol, are that is repeated nonsense, when a lil search is in order, no? God forbid a lil hard, I mean, harder work.

Good luck friend, please tell an opinion to me that's new, Ill stop now, and leave it for the trolls and nebies.

Again friends, take the time to search for the truth not smear the site with sound this and sound that. One thread is not good enough for the members, lol, I love you all and love the banter. As far as the sound, tell me so I may fly there and observe myself, many of the So-Called recent vids are a couple to a few years old, I can only fly in present time,

And if your one posting suggest giving opinions, take mine with love or a grain of salt, or a shot of penicillin.....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anywho

I think someone already mentioned tunnel boring, but thanks for posting the link to YouTube. I think your theory makes some sense and should be discussed as a possibility.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Been thinking on this for awhile - and I am wondering if these sounds are part of an experiment gone wrong = Large Hadron Collider.

I don't think those in the know have any idea on what They are really tampering with and we would be hard pressed to get any information from them. I would assume, this is why it is not on MSM.

Pushing the subject may make men in little black suits and dark sunglasses apprear.

Usually I just read along here but this statement is just so wrong I could not resist to write an answer.

Maybe you are the one who doesn't know what they are tampering with, but I am quite sure it is very hard to find donors to a project as large as the LHC if you just tell your investors "We don't know what the outcome will be".
The scientists who work there have a precise idea of what they are going to observe in any second of the operating time of this device. Obviously you are one of the people who are also afraid of Black Holes created by the LHC without even the remotest understanding of how such a phenomenon works. I suggest you read up quite a bit on this topic on the link you provided.
Just a hint for you: They collide hadrons. You might also want to look up the mass of those and then ask yourself if this could cause ANY effect outside of the LHC. Another hint: They need the most expensive and precise instruments they could find to even collect their data.
Also it helps if you just type "what will the lhc do" in your Google Searchbar, it would stop a lot of panic mongers in these forums if everybody did that.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by 3xil3

Well, the opinions IMO, lol, are that is repeated nonsense, when a lil search is in order, no? God forbid a lil hard, I mean, harder work.

Good luck friend, please tell an opinion to me that's new, Ill stop now, and leave it for the trolls and nebies.

Again friends, take the time to search for the truth not smear the site with sound this and sound that. One thread is not good enough for the members, lol, I love you all and love the banter. As far as the sound, tell me so I may fly there and observe myself, many of the So-Called recent vids are a couple to a few years old, I can only fly in present time,

And if your one posting suggest giving opinions, take mine with love or a grain of salt, or a shot of penicillin.....

You get awfully defensive for no reason
i was just calling you out for accusing someone of something then doing then doing the same, all in one post lol.

you try to come across as smart to the point you try too hard
yet you cant comprehend a simple comment i made

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Has anybody ever played Assassins Creed 2 or any of the newer installments? That sound reminds me strongly of that hymn which is sung briefly during parts of the game.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Chicago doesnt have monkeys and tropica birds chirping like the costa rica video ( also fake)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3
You get awfully defensive for no reason
i was just calling you out for accusing someone of something then doing then doing the same, all in one post lol.

you try to come across as smart to the point you try too hard
yet you cant comprehend a simple comment i made

Could you just stop trolling? That'd be great, thanks. I've seen the last 4 posts by you, and none of them are constructive or on topic. Just nitpicking at other people.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join