It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
First and foremost, this is the USA. We may DEMAND answers. Answers that will never come. Just like we DEMAND the truth about 911. And how we DEMAND the truth about Bin Laden, JFK, Oklahoma City, Pentagon, Shanksville, wallstreet bailout, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc,etc.etc.etc,etc. Truth is a word not thrown around to much in the halls of the United States Government.

Our Government treats us as if we are all "mushrooms" they keep us in the dark & feed us shat. The sounds, yes ive heard them here in N.C. No mines, no fracking, train track about 4 miles away, This sound , IMHO, is simply a test of project Blue Beam, and we/all of us worldwide are the focus group their useing to see if it works.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This sounds like a giant trumpet or some large mechanism moving.Maybe a wormhole is gonna open up near earth soon or something? LoL. Whats interesting is that the sound is consistent everywhere. For some reason I think 'the rapture' when I hear this. You know when the trumpet sounds and the pure of heart are whisked of to heaven in the twinkling of an eye then chaos unfolds on earth. Would also match the whole 2012 theory. This is some puzzling stuff.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

I agree that a lot of these youtube vids are total fakes...sad really...it is far far easier to make a hoax "scary sound" vid than it is to make a convincing Bigfoot or UFO vid...I might do it with my synth program and digital camera just to see how long it will take, my guess 20-30 minutes...however there is something to this, look at my signature thread....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shikori

Its Bootsy Collins and parliament funkadelic "swinging on down!"

"Well, all right!
Starchild, Citizens of the Universe, Recording Angels.
We have returned to claim the Pyramids.
Partying on the Mothership.
I am the Mothership Connection.
Gettin' down in 3-D
Light year groovin'
Well all right, if you hear any noise, it ain't nobody but me and the
boys
Gettin' down. Hit it fellas!

If you hear any noise
It's just me and the boys
Hit me (groovin')
You gotta hit the band

All right, all right, Starchild here
Put a glide in your stride and a dip in your hip
And come on up to the Mothership.
Loose Booty, doin' the bump. Hustle on over here.

If you hear any noise,
It's just me and the boys hittin' it.
You gotta hit the band.
Ain't nothing but a party, y'all.
Face it, even your memory banks have forgotten this funk.
Mothership Connection, home of the P.Funk, the Bomb.
If you hear any noise,
It's just me and the boys, hit me
You gotta hit the band.
Doin' it in 3-D.
Let me put on my sunglasses here so I can see what I'm doing.
When you hear seats rumble you will hear your conscience grumble
Hit me
You gotta hit the band
You have overcome, for I am here.

Swing down, sweet chariot
Stop, and let me ride
(x6)

Doin' it up on the Chocolate Milky Way
What's up CC? Have you forgot me?
Are you hip to Easter Island? The Bermuda Triangle?
Heh heh! Well, all right. Ain't nothing but a party!
Starchild here, Citizens of the Universe
I bring forth to you the Good Time
On the Mothership.
Are you hip?
Sing, fellas!

If you hear any noise
Hit me
You gotta hit the band
(x2)

Starchild here, doin' it in 3-D.
So good, it's good to me.
Hit the band!

If you hear any noise
Hit me
You gotta hit the band

Swing low, sweet chariot, coming for to carry you home!

If you hear any noise
Hit me
You gotta hit the band
(x2)

I don't think they hear you!
If you hear any noise
Hit me
You gotta hit the band

Starchild here, citizens of the universe
Gettin' it on, partying on the Mothership.
When Gabriel's horn blows, you'd better be ready to go.

Swing low
Time to move on
Light years in time
Ahead of our time
Free your mind, and come fly
With me
It's hip
On the Mothership
Groovin'

Swing down, sweet chariot
Stop, and let me ride
(x 7)"

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Am I alone in thinking it could be underground drills, creating tunnels and caverns for TPTB to escape to once TSHTF?

It would make sense as they are being reported all over the place, which would suggest a vast tunnel system. I heard that they have nuclear powered drills that are 18.5 metres in diameter and can go through solid rock at a rate of upto 10mph (depending on specifics).

If they were using these to drill a tunnel system out under the US, then almost everyone would hear it and also feel it. I think it would sound like the reported sounds also.

Thanks and best,

R

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I dont think its fake, with the level of consistency and the amount of witness accounts it would be next to impossible to create such a hoax.

edit on 18-1-2012 by shikori because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Lets look at the possibility of this myriad of potential culprits.

-Fracking - possible (if the rig is close by)

-Feast of Trumpets - this would be indicative of the Rapture / Second coming of Christ

-Tectonic plates speeding up and making sounds - this would result in massive earthquakes ( I think thats obvious)

-Alien warning call - possible but unlikely. (Yes we use sirens to warn cities tornadoes, hurricanes, and nuclear strikes but we are trained to responds to specific sounds for specific events. As we are not familiar with this sound, we would not respond appropriately, ergo it would be highly ineffective.)

-"awesome creature" - possible.

-Viral campaign - wide scale trolling? to what end?

-Magnetospheric changes allowing space sounds to be heard - no sound can be made in space. there is no medium in space for which sound may travel (sound has to have matter in which to transfer energy and space is a virtual vacuum, ergo, not enough matter to do the job)

-Gravitational Flexing - possible. BUT if the earth were flexing due to gravitational changes there would again be massive earth quakes also tidal changes, tsunamis, flooding, etc. (if you don't understand or don't believe me then check out what actually causes ocean tides.

I don't have the answer but I can confidently rule out most of these through logic, natural science, and physics.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This video was posted in another thread you can find it HERE

I do NOT understand how this is faked due to the realism in the commentator's/spectators reactions, Anyway's I am NO expert but from what it sounds like and also the after effect's i.e; ground shaking?,weird lights?. I think your answer is Global warming, I maybe wrong and trust me I most likely am. But as we know The Ozone is a type of oxygen, it forms a layer in the atmosphere(Furthest one away from earth) approx 20km to 30km above the surface of the Earth.

The layer of the atmosphere closest to Earth is the troposphere and it’s in this layer that global warming occurs. My guess is that their may be a whole in this layer which would create hot air passing through mixing with these gases such as(vapour, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide and methane) etc..., This could create a sound effect couldn't it?. This is just a guess, I also heard on the news that their is a whole in the ozone layer out in the Antarctica!. Probably wrong but it could be the reason why people are seeing lights, feeling the ground shake, and hearing the rumbling sound of a trumpet. Other than that I have never heard anything like it

edit on 18-1-2012 by SieMa because: fixed youtube link

edit on 18-1-2012 by SieMa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Maybe this is a sound emminating from the Universe? Don't laugh... read:

There are some interesting websites and articles "archeo-acoustics" (will post link below) (This topic would make a great post, by the way)

But from there I linked to an article about stars making music-----and another article that says the MUSIC is getting LOUDER now....

Stars Make Music:

"Three decades ago astronomers realised that the Sun vibrates like a giant musical instrument with well-defined notes or frequencies.The energy that excites these sound waves comes from the turbulent convective region just below the Sun's visible surface."

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

These scientists say this "music" is getting louder now.

Original Source www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Haven't read every single comment in this thread, but gut feel tells me that if this comes from space, maybe some answers lie in the ISS...either in what they are doing there (weaponization, shields. and so on) that may be either causing or trying to research or prevent the noises. Something's up up there and we don't really know what they're doing. A few years back there was a lot of activity around the ISS with some strange visits to its manufacturing site in Huntsville, particularly from Israel, references to which have subsequently vanished from the "news."

My second best guess closer to home is that frakking is irresponsibly opening up the Earth's shell. Regardless, these unexplained noises do seem to be increasing and are very concerning. I've heard them too for a while now, and they are downright spooky. The silence from local, state, and federal authorities and the mainstream media is quite telling either way you look at it.

edit on 1/18/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've watched several of these videos and it is easy to identify buzz saws, whale song, aeolean harps and other not at all mysterious things. Some of them seem to be intentional hoaxes, like the one from the "Prophet" above. He preaches for half the video and the sound starts right on cue. It is from the album "Songs of the Humpback Whale," which was a huge hit in the 1970's.

link   
It has been mentioned that it is devises set under ground that reads Consciousness and that when Consciousness is been raised all over the planet they will send out signals to universe

The Veil is really being penetrated now! How exciting. I think the earth sounds are due to the same thing, Mark. I believe that the sounds are coming from the fact that we are raising our frequencies and that of the earth. We are somewhere between worlds and so we are not quite "tuned in" and are only beginning to hear the lower vibrations. Its like being stuck between radio stations, you can hear the percussion of the next station but its mixed with static and feedback, which is not pleasant...but as we fine tune our frequencies, it will be music.

Dawn Whitney-Gillespie

link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Maybe this is a sound emminating from the Universe? Don't laugh... read:

There are some interesting websites and articles "archeo-acoustics" (will post link below) (This topic would make a great post, by the way)

But from there I linked to an article about stars making music-----and another article that says the MUSIC is getting LOUDER now....

Stars Make Music:

"Three decades ago astronomers realised that the Sun vibrates like a giant musical instrument with well-defined notes or frequencies.The energy that excites these sound waves comes from the turbulent convective region just below the Sun's visible surface."

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

These scientists say this "music" is getting louder now.

Original Source www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

And even planets apparently.
edit on 18-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blangger

Well it's been over 15 years since i've looked into anything regarding ham radio operations.. but in that community the fast moving winds of ducting in the upper layers of our atmosphere is something that ham radio operators will often utilize as a means to massively expand their short-wave radio waves distance. For example a setup that normal operation provides a few miles of range, with ducting that same setup can send/receive signals from all around the world. That's why i say people into that hobby would be a great resource to check out and see what they say about the prevalence of ducting recently. From what I recall it was a semi-rare occurrence, but one that highly monitored. Quite frankly I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to start looking online besides googling. The curious thing is that ducting is occurs more often in the warm summer months but this has been an awfully warm winter!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

not sure if someone has said this before but meh

its from the movie "contact" 2009 i think

about 1:00 in www.youtube.com...

you can also hear the birds in most of the youtube clips about strange noise
edit on 18-1-2012 by mehforfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Someone said in YouTube that these sound like cave sounds in MineCraft. I agree 100%

Maybe TPTB are playing MineCraft IRL xD

MineCraft cave sounds

Specially one starting at 0:17

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by shikori

Originally posted by shikori
I dont think its fake, with the level of consistency and the amount of witness accounts it would be next to impossible to create such a hoax.

edit on 18-1-2012 by shikori because: (no reason given)

Am i the only one who can hear those birds and children that aren't suppose to be there?

Come on people...I believed in a lot of them too, but many of the videos are clearly fakes... Every single one with birds and kids in the soundmix are clearly fakes, sad to say, but it's common sense when there are no kids and birds around to be seen, and it's in the forrest in the middle of the winter!

Only thing that puzzles me...Why does all these hoaxes surface right now at the same time? Why not about the time when the first video came out and over time, instead of this sudden trend started about a week ago?
edit on 18-1-2012 by JokerzReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I've said this in the other thread but I will say it again here just in case. All you need to do to make a fake video is go to the Kiev sounds youtube video, copy the link and then paste it on a youtube to mp3 website. All you need then is a video of the sky and a few minutes to overlap the audio on something like Windows Movie Maker and there you have it, your own fake sounds video.

I'm not saying they are all fake but in the last day since it was brought up here many people seem to be making them and not stating that it's a hoax video.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mehforfun

Yes, UFOS and strange, musical-like sounds have a history, and hollywood writers picked up on that...just look at Close Encounters of The Third Kind by Steven Speilburg...remember that sound? How about that scene when the scientists go to India and ask a priest who is standing on top of a hill surrounded by ascetics chanting the sound "where did these sounds come from?" Everyone points up! Steven Speilburg did his UFO homework, he did not invent these ideas...check out Vimanas, or aerial chariots as described in ancient Vedic texts: www.hinduwisdom.info... "At Rama`s behest, the magnificent chariot rose up to a mountain of cloud with a tremendous din.` Another passage reads: `Bhima flew with his Vimana on an enormous ray which was as brilliant as the sun and made a noise like the thunder of a storm."

mysteriousuniverse.org...
edit on 18-1-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JokerzReality
Why do all these hoaxes surface right now at the same time? Why not about the time when the first video came out and over time, instead of this sudden trend started about a week ago?

I think it's a concerted effort to label the people that visit these fringe sites as crazy. You're witnessing an active disinfo campaign supported by lies and hoaxes.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join