It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
'there will be sings in the heavens"..............Christ will return in our lifetime

edit on 18-1-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

It could be "Seneca Guns" from the above link. I have never heard it myself but odds are a good portion of the youtube videos are hoaxes. Its a shame since I am sure some are legit but get lumped in and discredited with the hoaxes.

As to what can cause it...could it be something with air pressure/currents or the like?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Totally still going with the District 9 sequel.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Actually after my last post I thought about this I read a while back:

Geoengineering/Hacking the Planet

www.wired.com...

www.wired.com...

www.wired.com...

www.wired.com...

Seems like if someone was fiddling with this kind of technology it would have some kind of effect and I highly doubt they would come out and say they were trying various climate hacking techniques/theories.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Here is something I can through in the mix, the sounds that i am hearing are similar to the sounds that I once heard on a CD that was made by Voyager 1 they put out a CD that had recordings of sounds of what space sounded like as the craft travailed through space. And it all so had sounds of when it got closer to a planet the sounds changed.

If this is what outer space sounds like in our atmosphere then something big has changed to let it in. The only thing that could let that happen is a change in our magnetic field, why I say that is some of the harmonics are vary low like a pressure wave traveling through the earths air. The sounds have no rime or rhythm just like the sounds on the voyager CD.

I thought you all might find this a little interesting that may be the sounds are coming from space but now we can here them as to before we could not, but what is more interesting is what has changed to let that happen ?

That is the real question What has changed?

They sound EXACTLY like the sounds from Voyager actually! What in the heck is going on? This is why people are saying the noise is coming from "the sky", it's coming from space!

What we need here is someone with expert space knowledge, perhaps they can shed some light on what this is. I'm certain there is a scientific explanation for it.
edit on 18-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Covert war between extraterrestrials is going on planet Earth. It is a time to know who is who among them. To know who are here to offer us something better, and who are here to exploit our planet incl its bioresources - i.e. us the humans. The sooner we know that, the better. Thus WW3 may be avoidable, as well as the unknown but almost certain end game on Dec 21, 2012. We have the right to know the truth!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I can't believe you guys.
I have now read 10 pages of this post + another 8 of a similar post, and ... not one of you has stated the obvious.
The elite are building underground shelters all over the world. It's 2012, they are in a hurry.
The shelters are to keep them save - not from the end of the world - but the end of THEIR world.
We will all reach a higher level and understanding after 21.dec this year (due to a cosmic influx of energy, that will boost our DNA). All lies will be crystal clear to us, that's what they are afraid of.... the exposure of their evilness through milleniums .... and our reaction towards these lies that has kept us in the dark for long, long time.

Anyone heard the stories several huge underground bases being destroyed this last year by the good guys?
They are in panic and are building new shelters/hiding places.
Many people has also come forward and talked about the very fast Maglev trains worming around the world under our feets. Could an increase in MagLev traffic be causing huge wind drafts in the tunnels, creating some of these spooky sounds?

I have heard similar sounds 6-7 years ago here in Portugal. Just before midnigth I heard like a deep base rumbling. Like a drum being beaten every 4 second. This I experienced around a dozen times. No ad campaign back then for any forthcoming film.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I would think there would be more "hits" on youtube for all these videos if it were a true viral campaign for a movie.
I know some have over 100k hits, but in my opinion you aren't viral unless you are over a million and I'd be willing to bet at least 3/4 of those hits came from members of ATS ONLY. If you are major movie company, you'd expect more hits by now.

That being said, there have been several accusations of strange youtube videos being labeled as viral here on ATS. I'm wondering if ANY that people initially thought were a ploy by a movie company to be advertising, ended up being in fact, a viral video and promotion for a movie?

I can't think of any. . .
edit on 18-1-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I agree with you on that. the viral campaign thing seems far fetched a this point. theres no production value to these videos.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by multisouls

Are you saying 99% of the NWO is on ATS posting about the end of the world?

Because, 99% of the posts I read about the end of the world are from ppl who claim this is true.

Surely they would be here also, or how else do they know this?

Gadzooks man, how can we be fed lies if the lies we're fed are true?????

*Cant talk, opening bunker door*
(ps: Ahh Now I understand the word DeBunker! Those who disagree with us with underground bunkers to save us from the impending... wotsitnow?") Whew!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by amongus

I agree with you on that. the viral campaign thing seems far fetched a this point. theres no production value to these videos.

So many ppl copied the CHAD drone bit. It should be clear to all and sundry that 80% of these videos are hoaxed to make places like ATS squeal.

I can almost hear them giggling from their basements..

*I has softwares, watch me make someone on an ATS post.. tee hee hee*... how sad, but how true..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Any members from Germany heard it yet? I woke up early this morning maybe like 6 or 7? (not sure I was too lazy to look at the clock but it was still dark outside) and I was just laying there thinking. Then all of a sudden I hear something that sounds almost like the sound on the Mexico video. At first I wasnt paying attention because I zone out when I think about something...but I realized OMG! that sound! I knew it wasnt my imagination because my ear even twitched!

At first I was starting to think oh maybe this is all a hoax...but then I heard it myself.

Now I'm starting to worry

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I write this thread after having just watched the mexico city "strange sound" video in this thread.

*begin dramatic music*

By now, most people on ATS have heard about these sounds, and a sizable amount of people have heard them. Seeing as how this is the (my words alert) largest community of intellectuals and smart folks on the net, I'm amazed that we barely have a hypothesis. Here are some theories:

-Fracking
-Feast of Trumpets
-Tectonic plates speeding up and making sounds
-Alien warning call
-"awesome creature"
-Viral campaign
-Magnetospheric changes allowing space sounds to be heard
-Gravitational Flexing

You forgot to add to the list:

-Aircraft Engine Maintenance
-Industry Venting
-Hoax (since we all know how easy it is to add a weird sound to a video just so you can get some 'hits' to your Youtube video and make a buck off of Google...)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Gasparus

I heard the sound. And quite a few others on ATS have as well. Not the "new version", but the guttural rumble of 2011.

I have heard this too. In the video posted by ChachiArcola on page 1 of this thread, the very last clip supposedly recorded in Kiev -- I heard this identical sound about two weeks ago. I'm in the Eastern part of the US.

I was sleeping late, and this strange sound woke me up. I thought it might be caused by nearby construction, but I had NEVER heard sounds quite like this before.

There was something very disturbing about it -- the powerful sounds seemed to penetrate everything. The whole house seemed to vibrate with these sound waves. I was very tired, refused to consider that it might be something other than construction noise -- even though the sounds seemed to come from the sky overhead, and forced myself back to sleep.

When I woke up a couple of hours later, the sounds were gone. I have not heard it since -- except in this video.
I did not ask any of my neighbors if they heard it. I dismissed it from my mind as a freak incident.

This is very strange & disturbing. People are not making this up.

AuranVector
edit on 18-1-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The sounds in the videos sound like an old ship being pulled ashore for decomissioning. Rythmic winching in stages. Do it all at once and your cables will snap.

Sounds like these are low frequency also. They will travel for hundreds of miles. Low frequency sound is non directional to the human ear, so they sound like they're coming from everywhere all at once, whereas in fact the sound does indeed have a source.

edit on 18/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
at first I was dubious about these epic sounds being heard in different places worldwide.

then I heard it myself. star, flag, bump for great justice.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Probably portals opening for the end of 2012. Their resonant frequencies.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
war of the worlds 2005 tripod sound

ok to start both me and my partner have heard a very similar noise here in the north east uk , outside during the day.

they were digging up the road .. but i cannot say for definite thats where the noise was coming from .

but surely a simple sound edit program could change the pitch of this tripod noise from w.o.t.w most of these vids are from inside.

dont flame me i want to believe but.............

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hey, My name is Jason, living at Snead in Alabama. I was at work with 297 people at the warehouse and we all heard the same sound. Most of us stop working for about 15 minutes and listen or standing outside and wonder where that sound coming from. The sky was partly cloudy, no rain or thunder. We wasn't sure where that noises come from but it been going on for 6 minutes. After it went away, we all looked at each other and asked each other the same question. We really not sure what it is so we went back to work. The next night I got on this site and found a video of a strange sound and that's exactly what it sound like.. I didn't know it was making that sound everywhere.

I asked my girlfriend and some neighbors and some people at the store if they heard any strange sound and most of em said Yea, what is it? I told them I dont know yet but everyone at the warehouse heard it, too.

I know I'm not the only 1 heard this sound, it sound like a some1 blow a tuba so loud, this town(almost 700 people) 20miles southwest of Gadsden heard it too.
My family, friends, and my workers heard it. We don't have those type of noises in this small town, we have tornado siren and we know it's not a tornado siren but somehow we all heard it for 6 minutes or so.

Seriously, what is it?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This is complete nonsense... people believe anything nowadays...

90% of the videos are recorded near a house (with a suitable and handy audio player or hi-fi) there is no movement of the people that are recording it... because they can't get away from the point of emission of the sound... how convenient!? I would love to see a footage of someone simple walking by at least half a mile recording these sound’s … (they can’t)

Adding up, we cannot see clearly the surroundings .... why is that …. Are they with trouble on focusing in same unsteady movement.. of course not!!!

Plus... these kind of sounds had to have local media (and I say local as... small radio stations, local newspaper, reports at police or fire departments, civil protection etc etc …)

Like the anonymous group .. these guys (with the fake sounds) are trying to create fear to people, with this nonsense....

use your brains...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join