It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I write this thread after having just watched the mexico city "strange sound" video in this thread.

*begin dramatic music*

By now, most people on ATS have heard about these sounds, and a sizable amount of people have heard them. Seeing as how this is the (my words alert) largest community of intellectuals and smart folks on the net, I'm amazed that we barely have a hypothesis. Here are some theories:

-Fracking
-Feast of Trumpets
-Tectonic plates speeding up and making sounds
-Alien warning call
-"awesome creature"
-Viral campaign
-Magnetospheric changes allowing space sounds to be heard
-Gravitational Flexing

However, one thing we know for SURE, is that the government has heard these sounds, and has put money into researching these sounds. If they don't know what it is, they're getting there in research IF they aren't the ones who cause it. If this is mother natures rebellion against some # they messed up, or a new phase of the earth which hasn't been experienced in recorded history, they may know. If it's related to this galactic alignment, they may know.

BUT, there is NOOOO media coverage, at all.

*SNIP*

ATS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

NO ACTIVISIM!

*end dramatic music*
edit on 17-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

edit on January 18th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: removed call to action

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I agree 100%!! I was just searching all over google news and there is not one article that comes up (from a mainstream source of course). I will see what I can do to get some answers!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I know some aren't too into dutchsinse's videos, but this one was kind of interesting. I haven't followed up to see how accurate the information provided is, but it was interesting none the less.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I think the time for people to "demand answers" is definitely NOW! as well, but do you reeeeallly think they have any? And if "they" did...what would it profit them to tell any of us!.
Other than the fact that it is clearly the right thing to do... there are alot of people I'm sure, who are convinced that "they" are the one's who know what's best for us.
Personally, I would very much like to know if there is something we should prepare for. Even if there was little to no surface chance of survival, it would at least give me an opportunity to go and see some of the people that I dearly love.
That being said, even a Christian growing in faith knows that it is wrong to indulge in "fear". We are expected to "actually" put our trust in The Almighty God. So in effect, conspiracy theory isn't a very healthy endeavor, is it.

Oh, and please no diss'n on my faith.
edit on 17-1-2012 by alilonthecheekyside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ok, where's your video? Who have you sent your demands to?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

However, one thing we know for SURE, is that the government has heard these sounds, and has put money into researching these sounds. If they don't know what it is, they're getting there in research

How do you know this? And why demand an answer if there is no answer? To the best of my knowledge there are a variety of different things that have been lumped together in the popular mind to create this "phenomenon."

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alilonthecheekyside

I think the time for people to "demand answers" is definitely NOW! as well, but do you reeeeallly think they have any? And if "they" did...what would it profit them to tell any of us!.
Other than the fact that it is clearly the right thing to do... there are alot of people I'm sure, who are convinced that "they" are the one's who know what's best for us.
Personally, I would very much like to know if there is something we should prepare for. Even if there was little to no surface chance of survival, it would at least give me an opportunity to go and see some of the people that I dearly love.
That being said, even a Christian growing in faith knows that it is wrong to indulge in "fear". We are expected to "actually" put our trust in The Almighty God. So in effect, conspiracy theory isn't a very healthy endeavor, is it.

I'm not saying they know what's best for us, quite the opposite actually. But, IF they know what this is, then we'll be able to discern for ourselves if it's something to prepare for.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

However, one thing we know for SURE, is that the government has heard these sounds, and has put money into researching these sounds. If they don't know what it is, they're getting there in research

How do you know this? And why demand an answer if there is no answer? To the best of my knowledge there are a variety of different things that have been lumped together in the popular mind to create this "phenomenon."

How do you know there is no answer? Why try to shoot a plane down before it even takes off? Your attitude is the reason we don't get anything done other than conversation..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

However, one thing we know for SURE, is that the government has heard these sounds, and has put money into researching these sounds. If they don't know what it is, they're getting there in research IF they aren't the ones who cause it. If this is mother natures rebellion against some # they messed up, or a new phase of the earth which hasn't been experienced in recorded history, they may know. If it's related to this galactic alignment, they may know.

BUT, there is NOOOO media coverage, at all.

Someone is taking notice, it was on our morning news today, and earlier I read a thread ( don't remember which), where someone from the UK had mentioned it was on their news also.

All they said is that they're being heard world wide, and they don't know why, or what it is.
At least they've noticed, but that's probably the last we'll here on the news, unless they find a reason.

It isn't frakking, the noises have been heard in areas where there isn't any frakking, and they were just heard in Alberta recently, and they've been frakking there for years, and have about 165,000 frakking points. The noise would always be heard in Alberta if it was frakking.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

How do you know there is no answer?

Because there is more than one question on the table.

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is something I can through in the mix, the sounds that i am hearing are similar to the sounds that I once heard on a CD that was made by Voyager 1 they put out a CD that had recordings of sounds of what space sounded like as the craft travailed through space. And it all so had sounds of when it got closer to a planet the sounds changed.

If this is what outer space sounds like in our atmosphere then something big has changed to let it in. The only thing that could let that happen is a change in our magnetic field, why I say that is some of the harmonics are vary low like a pressure wave traveling through the earths air. The sounds have no rime or rhythm just like the sounds on the voyager CD.

I thought you all might find this a little interesting that may be the sounds are coming from space but now we can here them as to before we could not, but what is more interesting is what has changed to let that happen ?

That is the real question What has changed?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

How do you know there is no answer?

Because there is more than one question on the table.

That doesn't make sense!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

I will be adding that to the OP. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
We have to start demanding answers. We're sitting at home just being confused but not putting in the leg work. We gotta get the word out, and we gotta demand to know what the hell is going on.

I disagree.
Rather than "demanding answers", people who are really interested in this can start "researching answers".

In the field of seismology, there are many many people around the world who have build seismometers of their won, whole networks even, and can track earthquakes as good as the professionals.

A similar network for sounds could easily be made by enthusiasts if there was the desire.
In a place where sounds are regularly heard, microphones and filters for the frequency of that sound, and a recording device with an accurate time base.
Result =Triangulation.

But nobody has ever bothered.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Here is something I can through in the mix, the sounds that i am hearing are similar to the sounds that I once heard on a CD that was made by Voyager 1 they put out a CD that had recordings of sounds of what space sounded like as the craft travailed through space. And it all so had sounds of when it got closer to a planet the sounds changed.

If this is what outer space sounds like in our atmosphere then something big has changed to let it in. The only thing that could let that happen is a change in our magnetic field, why I say that is some of the harmonics are vary low like a pressure wave traveling through the earths air. The sounds have no rime or rhythm just like the sounds on the voyager CD.

I thought you all might find this a little interesting that may be the sounds are coming from space but now we can here them as to before we could not, but what is more interesting is what has changed to let that happen ?

That is the real question What has changed?

since you brought it up....read this, might explain why sounds are getting through now a days..

Scientists have now accepted that the intersection of 2 problems - the deterioration of Earth's Magnetosphere during the Sun's Polar shift in 2012 (as recently discussed) will be the real concern as we approach 2012 : Now here's the reason why: Scientists have found two large leaks in Earth's magnetosphere, the region around our planet that shields us from severe solar storms. Now in 2012 the suns poles will reverse (not the earths as wrongly said on many 2012 sites - see below!) , during this time a massive solar storm will reck havoc on earth - usually this is no problem - but now due to the 'cracks' in it, Earth's protective Magnetosphere may fail us, so the violent solar and electromagnetic radiation will make it through and cause many problems to life as we know it (eg: disabling communication satellites, mobile phones, effective sleep patterns, & radiation poisoning of humans) Also as earth has to absorb extra radiation & energy this will cause possible changes within the earth's core - with energy being re-dissipated from the earth with new volcanoes formed and crust movement.

just a thought..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've been watching this since mid 2011. For me there are 3 possibilities:
1: these events are man made either with the audio dubbed into the video (as I have never heard them but not dis- counting them) or HAARP, aurora, etc.etc.
2: they are of alien(E.T.) creation
3: of Ethereal creation

The only incident that I will state as true is the one in Costa Rica as the news reported on that one. Other than that the rest could possibly be a psy-op to get the alternative news community(ATS,Beforeitsnews,etc.etc.) all bothered and fearful as to distort the truth just like the Elenin scare. In any case I think it would be prudent to not let fear guide us. Thank you for reading this.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Been thinking on this for awhile - and I am wondering if these sounds are part of an experiment gone wrong = Large Hadron Collider.

I don't think those in the know have any idea on what They are really tampering with and we would be hard pressed to get any information from them. I would assume, this is why it is not on MSM.

Pushing the subject may make men in little black suits and dark sunglasses apprear.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gasparus

I heard the sound. And quite a few others on ATS have as well. Not the "new version", but the guttural rumble of 2011.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think its very odd that all the noises heard in the videos are very similar to one another. And i cant help but think that these sounds bare an uncanny resemblance to the sounds of a large old heavy cargo train moving slowly around a tight bend. Ive heard this exact noise before and i know that it came from a train. If we could get an accurate location of where some of these videos were taken id bet my ass they were very near an industrial train yard or something.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

I dont like that video, they all are not from the past few days. It claims the one in Motreal happened the other day and It was from August I think....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join