It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Theory On These Unidentified Atmospheric Sounds: Air Density Increase

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The "sounds of jupiter" were electronic waves converted into a sound audible for humans. No actual sound can travel through space and "leak" into Earth. However, I will not deny that the sound could be due to some atmospheric anomaly. In fact I find it probable, there's threads with people trying to work it out. Someone was working on one of the sound videos a while back, said its close to Schuman's frequency, which shouldn't even be audible. They said it could then be something to do with the atmosphere/magnetosphere making it audible ... somehow. I honestly can't remember what exactly the conclusion was but it's all rather interesting. Another thing I want to note is I believe that the new videos in January are fake, ones pre 2012 are most likely genuine.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No i doubt it the first Unidentified Atmospheric Sounds was recorded in Asia then it started to spread theres a thread here about the sounds in Asia.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

While I can't rule it out, my gut feeling says it's not related. We need more phages on ATS!

The only remote connection I can see is the magnetosphere effects ... but, I don't think the ripples on the soho or stereo a and b pictures on your thread are even related to Earth's magnetosphere.

The whistlers in my post are related BUT are very short in duration according to wiki en.wikipedia.org... Too SHORT to explain the sounds lasting like 20 minutes etc. Last year we were hearing airplanes overhead for 20 minute intervals. It doesn't normally take them that long.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
wrong thread delete this please
edit on 31-1-2012 by vaelamin because: messed up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join