It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to return US secret drone... as a toy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

Yeh, as the Islamic regime humor and entertains you people who are clueless about what really goes on in Iran through making toys, or making statements that nets them sanctions, the Iranian people inside Iran suffer.

"Ha-ha toy plane. Ow look, over a million hard drug addicts in the streets of Teheran. Ow look, heroin is cheaper than cigarettes. Who cares? They made a toy plane mocking America, woo woo go Islamic regime"

Sickening when I think about it...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I'd like to know who you blame for your lack of a sense of humour? Did Al Qaida infect you with weaponised glum? Perhaps the Islamic Republic mallahed it? (OK, that's a joke that anyone unfamiliar with UK idioms wouldn't get so I'm being a tad unfair.) Seriously though, what does the condition of Iran have to do with how funny it is that the White House asked for a spy drone back and instead of getting it they're going to get a toy? That is plain and simple funny. It wouldn't matter whether it was Iran, North Korea or the flaming Kingdom of Tonga!
edit on 19/1/12 by Bunken Drum because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Please dont use the word "consumption" (the old word for TB),,, this totally drug resistant strainin in India is VERY scary
(sorry if slightly off topic)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

I stand for something, can't just laugh at everything when I know the reality. It is an attempt to humor dissidents to the US who do not know the reality in Iran. You don't care maybe, but this is not about you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

I stand for something, can't just laugh at everything when I know the reality. It is an attempt to humor dissidents to the US who do not know the reality in Iran. You don't care maybe, but this is not about you.
I stand for plenty of things and sit for many more. On the whole I tend to recline in support of my chosen causes... However, no matter my vertical vs horizontal status, I remain not only capable but positively desirous of a good laugh, including at the expense of my chosen causes. Were I to start taking any of them so seriously that I couldn't laugh at them, I'd be concerned that I was becoming religious...

As it happens, the USA maintaining and/or expanding its global hegemony isn't something I support, so the laugh I'm having is untinged by chagrin. Get me on the state of the UKs foreign policy and it's a different story altogether...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

As it happens, the USA maintaining and/or expanding its global hegemony isn't something I support, so the laugh I'm having is untinged by chagrin. Get me on the state of the UKs foreign policy and it's a different story altogether...

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

reply to post by Rock Ape

Sickening when I think about it...
Oh no, but apparently your opinions are just fine. Get off the righteous, geezer, it'll only give you piles. The plain fact of the matter is this story is effing hilarious and in all likelyhood, if the story had been about Matel making toy copies of an Iranian drone they'd asked for the return of, you'd think so too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join