It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Good For Your Health" Edible Microchips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

An edible microchip that records the precise details of a patient’s pill regime will be available in Britain by the end of year following a commercial deal that opens the door to an era of digital medicines.

Apparently the information on medical details, such as whether somebody is taking the correct amount of prescribed pills, and other medical check-ups, will be transmitted to mobile phones ... does this not involve using dangerous signals or radiation directly through the body?

Here's the source: www.independent.co.uk...

I think it's another Big Brother scheme, another way of monitoring us. Who's to say it won't inform them of more than just medical information, such as tracking where you are?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yes I agree - Another scam for nefarious purposes.
It must monitor the chemical intake and can probably interfere with body chemistry
It is certainly a way to insure patients or guinea pigs take their damaging compounds
Or maybe I am just too cynical these days,

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
It must monitor the chemical intake and can probably interfere with body chemistry
It is certainly a way to insure patients or guinea pigs take their damaging compounds

Exactly, and no, you're not being cynical, i'm sure most would agree with you.

I can picture them, when they bring in the vaccines that HAVE to be taken, this will be one way to pick out those who refuse to take them.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by domasio

Originally posted by artistpoet

Exactly, and no, you're not being cynical, i'm sure most would agree with you.

I can picture them, when they bring in the vaccines that HAVE to be taken, this will be one way to pick out those who refuse to take them.

That is if they take the micro chip - Even if they dont refusal would no doubt put one on a list.
It is sick how these ideas are introduced incrementally as if it is for our benefit.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I saw a story about this on a morning news show, and I have to say, the idea doesn't sound very appetizing to me. I'll just go ahead and say no to swallowing a microchip....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Me too, there's no way I'd take one. Even if it meant prison for refusing vaccines or microchips, i'd choose prison.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

I second that. And if that's the case, we may very well be to surviving humanity what a 1965 Dodge Dart will be to a post-EMP world.

new topics

top topics

join