It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to be an MI5 spy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I scored 5 that was nearly as hard as the bit in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic when you have to decide who murdered someone or something based on #y info.
murder investigation

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Took the test and did well but have taken many "multiple choice" test's in my life and if you know how you can always do well in them.Point being I can't imagine an outfit like MI5 using a test like this for anything.

So the question is ............whats it really all about?

edit on 22-1-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by haven123

Took the test and did well but have taken many "multiple choice" test's in my life and if you know how you can always do well in them.Point being I can't imagine an outfit like MI5 using a test like this for anything.

So the question is ............whats it really all about?

edit on 22-1-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

In the book "Inside Pine Gap" by David Rosenberg who was a former NSA spy for 19 years, he said that the majority of the written tests were MC, with the rare occasion of exams. The MC was used to see if the applicant was consistent, so really they would ask the same question over and over, but use differemt terminology each time.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

It is somewhat like that in the auto industry only i doubt for the same reason.It is done for different model cars but in reality all cars are basically the same if you don't complicate it and you have a good mechanical aptitude, point being it allows a lot of people to work in the automotive industry that should not be there.
I see your point and did not think of that, I can see how it would work well in profiling a human, thank you for the input, good thing to know.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

No worries mate

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I scored an 8.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join