It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian company will give US a toy model of downed American drone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

TEHRAN, Iran - State radio says an Iranian company is sending the United States a model of the American surveillance drone captured by the Islamic Republic. Tuesday's report said the company will send the miniature of the RQ-170 Sentinel stealth drone to the Obama administration in response to a formal request from Washington last month asking Tehran to return the aircraft that went down over Iran in December.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

LMAO.

I wonder if THIS will make the history books if WWIII does break out over all of this.

He wanted the drone back? Appears he will get it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is what happens when you put a 'community organizer' in the office of Commander in Chief.
This is what happens when the Air Force sends out a drone without a failsafe self destruct device.
:shk: gawd ... even I could do a better job then what we have in office now.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
LOL this is quite humrous

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well thats embarassing.

Obama needs to be impeached, and our foreign policy needs to be re-worked.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Obama better not destroy this. It's a bona fide piece of U.S. History. It's humiliating for him and I understand his not wanting it in his Presidential library..but maybe a place of prominence at the Smithsonian. (evil grin) It can serve both as a model of the aircraft and a piece of cultural heritage. It's not everyday another nation sends the President a big 'screw you' in the form of a fancy gift made in the shape of the offending item.

LOL... I can just imagine the Soviets sending a model of the U2 and a Gary Powers action figure.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ohh that is too funny. will they really send it? good comeback tho. hope it doesnt make some so embarrased they wanna kill the other.

also seems likke a good way to start some correspondense. ehh, maybe not. should send them something funny and not deadly back. maybe the bill for the drone.
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: add

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Hey, now that you mention it.. I have the perfect return gift. I'll bet that stealth drone cost some insane amount of money and I recently heard the U.S. is still holding billions in assets from the 79' Embassy siege and sanctions. So...We can send them Gold colored tungsten steel bars to simulate the equal value in frozen Iranian assets we're selling at fire sale prices to re-coup full retail cost of our plane.

All is fair in love and war....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Its a Trojan Horse.

Inside are an elite team of the Revolutionary Guard's notorious Borrowers unit.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If Obama was a smart man he would take this drone model, have a good laugh and use this humorous event as an ice breaker with Iran.

Regardless of what people say, I think we need to talk to Iran. Something must be done before either nation makes a big mistake.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
If Obama was a smart man he would take this drone model, have a good laugh and use this humorous event as an ice breaker with Iran.

lol. It would be a good start

LOL more at the guy above me who said "impeach Obama"

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Am I a horrible person for laughing hysterically at this?!

I'm sorry, but I call it like I see it,
and this....

is funny.

If this is legit- +1 to Iran for having a sense of humor!
(maybe we can get some of them on the writing staff for Saturday Night Live! sheesh!)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What makes it worse is the plastic toy model they plan to send is pink.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Now that's how you humble down a country right there make them oppenly face their mistake; i approve of this message Iran...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
PHOTO:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
ca.news.yahoo.com...

They made good on their promise!!

A pink one LMAO!!

new topics

join