It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Iranian's view on the whole situation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

I believe you are definitely a government paid troll. You make statements of facts, without sources. You avoid directly answering any question. You adress it but you do not answer it. You still seem to blame everyone but Iran. You say no WMD's but then admit Iranians were gassed. Then blamed the US as I suspected you would without facts.

Might want to read today's paper about Iran threatening to torpedo US Carriers if they dare float around in International waters. Sounds to me like they are begging to be attacked.

Me personally want to see a government change. I find it ironic that I read public comments from around the world and it appears no one likes their government and it also appears that they all have agendas that go against the will of their people. So who the hell is really calling all the shots.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaventilator
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

If your talking about IRan sir you got it all wrong. THe way the girls use those black veils you have to see. Makes them more sexier i tell you. It even shows them slim and skinny.

I'm not a man, for the record. Ok I can appreciate that to some degree. I understand that in the past it was considered a protection of the woman. I wonder if at gunpoint it is the same thing though.

But touche and peace
edit on 18-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto

Oh lordy!
Just to touch a couple of quick points;
Spent half my life abroad. (Mum's British.
)
Spent many years with Iranian friends who left the country (in fear of their lives) when the Shah was diposed.
Spent many years as a civilian, and a few more years in the military, in America and abroad.

My commets are based in 48 years of experience, both in America and away. Civilian and military.

Been there bought thet-shirt.

I'm sure you can claim the same.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Your position on pollution may be outdated.

July 9, 2007
China, the world's fastest growing economy, has earned another startling superlative: the highest annual incidence of premature deaths triggered by air pollution in the world, according to a new study.
A World Health Organization (WHO) report estimates that diseases triggered by indoor and outdoor air pollution kill 656,000 Chinese citizens each year, and polluted drinking water kills another 95,600. (Related: "China's Pollution Leaving Mountains High and Dry, Study Finds" [March 8, 2007].)

source: National Geographic

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Even they have songs about beheading. Check it out on YouTube. I found it when translating a post on here.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bravo for you seenav for trying to bring some semblance of balance to people's opinions of Iran, it's current regime and intentions.
I have tried on countless occasions to educate about how the West deposed Mossadegh and installed the Shah whose dictatorial regime earned the US the enmity of the Iranian people. Also how we encouraged and armed Saddam to attack Iran while giving him satellite imaging intelligence.
The rise of the Ayatollahs was a direct response to our propping up the Shah who stole billions from the people of Iran ( he was our kind of guy).

I don't suppose many here remember the US "accidentally" shooting down an Iranian airliner in the 1980's either?

The mutual antagonism between Israel and Persia goes back all the way to the Assyrian empire who felt the need to conquer Jerusalem. So it's gone back and forth between Judea and Mesopotamia with each side taking turns conquering the other.

Can we put an end to this historical cycle of madness that threatens to draw the entire world in to WW3 over religious differences? I should hope that we have the will to find a peaceful solution to our differences since we've seen firsthand the horrors of nuclear weapons being used.

Most Iranian people want nothing more than to be left alone in peace to raise their families. A handful of zealots in either country should not be the ones to decide whether or not we go to war.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
It may be valid to conceive me as "less" of an Iranian then other Iranians, but I am still Iranian and I have been exposed to the culture, lifestyle, and people in the country. My mother, father, and grandparents have described to me their experiences in Iran and their times there during conflict. They described to me what it was like when hearing gunshots, hearing bombs and explosions in the Iran/ Iraq war. I have consulted with other Iranian friends and families who suffered many casualties and trauma in the Iran/ Iraq war. Violent uprisings between regimes and their citizens were very common, however my family generally kept to themselves out of the fear of the repercussions . My great-grandfather was also thrown in prison and silenced for 3 months for writing a political book against the American installed Shah of Iran

I am a "Cajun", by south louisiana standards. It is a very active culture in SW Louisiana and nearby states. "Our people" were cursed at, beaten, killed, vandalized and raped when we eventually made it to the swamp lands of the deep south. (No I'm not a hillbilly..or Redneck.. big diffrence) We were treated will ill respect untill some many years later. Today we are respected as a culture, even though I see people using our namesake for everything under the sun that almost NEVER relates to our culture and our people.

Now.. Having said that.. I can see where you want to be comming from, but you're not. I am a "Cajun" yet, if someone asks me where I am from (from another country) I will tell them I am american.

If I was born in Canada (which my people migrated mostly from Quebec), or only lived there for a year, even if my parents spent most of their lives there... I/We would still be american. Why? Because we are citizens. We dont pretend to be who we are not.

Ive been to canada... Beautiful place. I would never start rattling off what Canada needs and doesnt need. Hell, I dont even care about their government because it's THEIR government. If I as an american say or do anything relating to opposing their government, by MY countries standards... It's an act of WAR or very close.

If I said such things about my own country... It's treason! I could be shot in the face or hung for it... (once upon a time... the good olde days when we didnt allow commie bastards in our country... We hung them!)

Where does this leave you? Sir, you dont have the right to say anything against this country. You claim to be an Iranian. If you dont like our liberties... Simple... Iran is east. I suggest getting a ticket.

This is a perfect reason why so many REAL americans get so pissed off at people like you. We love our country, though we may not like how it's being run... It's a process.. We certainly dont need someone from america, claiming to be iranian for the purpose of a point and post, telling us TRUE americans how messed up our elected officials are. Apparently we know quite well, Hence the status of Ron Paul.

The problem is.. We have so many facious pigs from other countries telling us how we should run our own country, moving here, living here, yet claiming status of another country because you dont like the way we do it here... Simple.. Go HOME. If you come here to bitch... We do enough of it ourselves.. Bitch with us, fine.. Bitch at us.. You better be doing it from a foriegn border otherwise you DONT BELONG HERE. You belong in Iran, as you are an Iranian. When you feel like an american, lemme know, I'll invite you back.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Some ATS members still amaze me. How can you have an ATS membership and still believe in the Iran war propaganda!?

All the information is more or less here at your fingertips....JUST LOOK.

lol...Americans liberate others...perfect specimen of absolute government manipulation.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I read all your replies n all I can say is that you are one dumb human being! Seriously!

Comments like that will get you the boot. If you have issues with her points, debate.

Insults?

You may have a very short tenure here.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by amkia

What beheadings is this song referring to? Google has a translator

Lol---

Do I have to really explain it to you..??

Geeezzz… wise men said it once (Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.)

Sorry… no offence

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I read all your replies n all I can say is that you are one dumb human being! Seriously!

Comments like that will get you the boot. If you have issues with her points, debate.

Insults?

You may have a very short tenure here.

ANd here I thought he was flirting with me!

See how his manner changed so abruptly when he found out I'm a woman to be disrespected? That's why American women will never accept the whole burqua and face covering thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Can we put an end to this historical cycle of madness that threatens to draw the entire world in to WW3 over religious differences? I should hope that we have the will to find a peaceful solution to our differences since we've seen firsthand the horrors of nuclear weapons being used.

I respect you for your knowledge of History and your opinion very much.

I think you should take a look at the plan of Israel to take over from Nile till furat.

It is so clear that Israel is not here to settle down with it's neighbors. It is here to reject it's border and claim independence after take over Iraq , Lebanon and Syria.

So , I don't consider that conflict so deeply rooted in history.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by amkia

What beheadings is this song referring to? Google has a translator

Lol---

Do I have to really explain it to you..??

Geeezzz… wise men said it once (Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.)

Sorry… no offence

YES! Would you please explain the context as even Google is limited in translating. Who is beheading whom in this regard?

And if you are calling me an idiot, at least I did not engage in name calling when trying to understand what you were trying to portray. And yes, clearly you meant to dismiss and offend me. Your pretense is obvious. How am I supposed to understand songs with pictures of people hanging by the neck?
But peace to you even in the face of hatred and contempt. I do not want war and am not beating any war drums.

Also, for your consideration, I am always about exposing the Globalist agenda, and I'm sorry if you are not understanding where I am coming from.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaventilator

See we Iranians are under heavy pressure from the regime and all we wish for is for this regime to end. Now we've had a lot of young n old Iranians sent to prison and even killed for talking against the government and islamic regime but i wonder do these people ever think of the replacement? Who will come in power and what type of government will rule when this whole islamic whatever it is ends?

So , post these and at last you will get some pity from this people who just want Iran dead.

You are newcomer on ATS.

And you will see how these people want Iran owned by US and all problems solved.

Do more investigations.

Know who you are dealing with.

Then start writing poems.

That US govt you will get pity from doesn't care whether your brothers and sister get killed or raped in the streets.

It is oil and multinational corporations they care for.

Face it.

At least you are educated while posting on this site.

So , complete your studies or you will be the next tool here.

And if you are from Iran , be brave enough to write your true location so these people know Iran has some people who can write English.

Here is a clue :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is a picture showing US soldiers raping an Afghan boy and beating him to death.

Shame on ignorance.
edit on 18/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

So, hmdphantom, do you agree with Kaventilator that Iran needs a regime change?

Or not?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

So, hmdphantom, do you agree with Kaventilator that Iran needs a regime change?

Or not?

Iranian people should change , so Iran will change.

And by these actions from these people remind me of Bostan(not sure) people who welcomed Iraqi soldiers.

And in return , Iraqi soldiers seperated men from women . Put all women in a separated place.

And raped all of them.

And when Iranian soldiers took those girls and ladies out of Iraqi tanks , they were pregnant.

Shame on stupidity.

As long as these people think US soldiers are welcome and change should come from outside , they will be raped.
edit on 18/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So you think that people who want a regime change should be the ones changing?

Once Iranians develop the same mind set as the current regime the rest of the country will change for the better?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I find it pretty hypocritical when people throw out the statement that the US is only there for oil and big corporations.

Well, so what. Every country with a military does the same thing. China is trying to control the vast resources of the South China Sea. Russia has openly stood behind Syria and Iran to protect their interest and has also recently has made claim to the North Pole. Iran wants to rule the gulf resources and is building their military to try and accomplish this.

The fact is, resources are needed for sustainability. Now your average citizen is only concerned with today, tomorrow, next week, governments are thinking next year, next decade. Will we have fuel to compete in industry, will we have enough food to feed our people, will we have enough raw resources to grow our industry to keep our rising populace employed, will we have enough fresh water? These are questions every nation is asking themselves. When was the last time you sat at the kitchen table and discussed these topics with your children?

War seems pretty inevitable when looking at things this way. That or one world government with population control....God help us!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Once Iranians develop the same mind set as the current regime the rest of the country will change for the better?

No , it was as simple as it seems.
There is no agenda behind it.

People in Iran think that they can change a regime when corruption is rooted in their hearts and minds.

That won't happen. Any regime recommends some people to run it. And as people are corrupted , that regime will be corrupted.

Am I clear now ?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join