It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An Iranian's view on the whole situation

page: 10
160
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Actually I have written about this a whole deal, and even in this thread i gave a small description of what and who sold what to Iraq.

My friend, EUROPEAN COUNTRIES were the majority of the people/companies who sold military equipment to Iraq, and it was GERMANY who sold the mustard gas, and such to Iraq which Saddam used to gas the Kurds, and many of his own people.

Heck France built the first nuclear weapons facility for Iraq and taught them how to make more and how to make nukes, not to mention that Saddam got his jets from France as well...

The United States unfortunately did sell SAMPLES of biological agents to Iraq to be used by Iraqi Universities to make vaccines, as well as advanced computers which Saddam used for military purposes.

The United states did sell other DUAL used equipment, such as helicopters for spraying pesticides on crops, but Saddam used people as the crops.

The other thing the U.S. sold to Saddam was intelligence to fight against the Iranians.

In the 90s the Russians became Saddam's number one suppliers of military equipment and WMD to the point that Saddam owed more money to the Russians than to anyone else...

Did the U.S. know that the DUAL use equipment and biologicals which they sold as samples were going to be used not as vaccines but to produce more biological agents? Who knows.

You do know that for example the PS3 and XBox360 are advanced computers and are also DUAL USE, which could be used for things they are not intended to be used, including for miltiary purposes?...

Are you going to go after the companies which build these game consoles because they are DUAL USE?...


edit on 18-1-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)


Blah blah blah, the U.S. blah blah blah. You're blathering, and contradictory, and in your initial reply in this thread you stated the problem you've noticed in the world is "NO ONE wants to take responsibility," and yet you've spent nearly every finger-stroke since displaying the very same attitudes you decry.




posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am also Iranian however half American as well, I was born and raised in the bay area, I am a US. Marine and have never visited Iran. I dont want to get into my differences with yours because they are your views and I respect them.

I will however say that all of my family that was born and raised in Iran hate their current Government. I hear over and over again about how much they miss the Kings time "The Shah", my grandfather was a General in the Military in charge of the military finance department and times were GOOD. Woman had freedom...

Iranians are pissed with their Government but unfortunately they are not armed like we are here in the US and an uprising would be brutal and probably suicidal...

I would rather the last thing I feel before getting killed to be "RECOIL" rather than on my knees or running away...

Sniper



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I wonder how many threads on Iran we are going to see.
Probably as many as the Nirubu, is my guess.

The Iranians I know are not so enamoured as the OP is with the Iranian Regime. They fear the oppressive nature, the potential for violence on the part of their government.

Sure have seen alot of hearts and flowers lately for little ol' Iran.

As a sceptic, I don't believe even half of what my own government is telling me.

Does anyone here honestly believe the Iranians government?
Or their apologists?

My opinions are probably well known by know on the subject of iran. But I'll repeat them just to avoid any issue.

Get rid of the nuclear ambitions, you're making the rest of the world nervous.
Want to be taken seriously? Start by allowing human rights into your society.
Like equality for women and gays.
Stop with the IED's to other countries. It's annoying and it p!sses the rest of the world off.

I guess that's all for now.
Peace.
beez


You have some basic problems at reading comprehension.
The OP stated many times he is not supporting the Iranian regime and he has backed it up with logical and fact evidence.

Yet you misrepresent him already a few lines down... And you are not alone.

***By the way, I am starting to think that some people here who mindlessly echo this war propaganda - even to the point of willing to read "yes" when "no" is clearly written a few lines above in plain English, and vica versa - have some basic IQ and literacy problems.***
Well, some people have certainly prove this point in relation to all Iran topics here.

Or, some of them do it deliberately, as shills paid by the short-sighted corporations that want World War Three.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv
 


ok so you blame America for I'm assuming the ouster of the Shah and the insertion of the Khomeini and support of Saddam as well and masses of people were in the streets yelling "Death to America", and what our govt did gives you the right to condemn all of America, and what's your excuse for Iranians taking Americans hostage and we didn't see masses of Americans gathering in the streets yelling the same thing to Iran? Why didn't we see our men of the cloth out in the square(we use New York Times square for New Year's celebrations) directing masses of people in protest against Iran? No, here we have radical leftists screaming anti war slogans.
Maybe you could take another look at this thing and how you think Americans are.
I'd be interested to know what your theories are on why the hostages were released suddenly when a new US President was elected, namely Ronald Reagan, a most beloved President besides JFK. Jimmy Carter and his advisor Brzezinski were about much of the Iranian mess. Carter is Tri-lateralist and a compromiser.
The US may have meddled but our leaders were at first trying to support the Shah who was pro western, and why ? because we were ostensibly fighting a Cold War with the Soviets.
Why do you not blame the Soviets for trying to Bolshevize your country in the first place? Oh yes, it was done in the early 1900's. I read that much of the clerical activity was the knee-jerk result of Soviet attempts at turning Iran into a Soviet communist Satellite.

How does "Soviet Socialist Republic of Iran which was established in Gilan in 1920" sound to you? So, is Sharia Law better than communism? I wonder.

www.persee.fr...

Everything that happens geopolitically has to be related to the world wide conquest of communism, which today could be renamed Globalism or the New World Order. Many Bilderbergs are involved. The names may change but the end result is intended to be a One World Govt with the wealthy elites as the rulers over 7 billion people. It is completely diabolical.
I believe that the peoples of the world are drawn into various conflicts by the constant meddling of the Elite, and they either create a conflict or they stir up an already existing problem. Case in point, Israel and Palestine. The Rothschilds were involved in the Balfour agreement giving that land to the Jewish people for a homeland.
I believe that everyone should have a homeland. Why cannot we live in peace together? Why have attempts at peace always been destroyed in one way or another? I believe the answer is at least partly sabotage by the ruling Elite.
The activities of the UN serve today as the base for the One World Govt in which the few Elite will rule all the countries and take away their sovereignty. This includes the US sovereignty as well. I know that our leaders have betrayed us.
I about fell off my chair when I read some of the things G Bush Sr said back when he was President.


In his September 21, 1992 speech to the United Nations, President George Bush announced that foreign troops, would occupy America and train for a New World Order Army. He stated:
"Nations should develop and train military units for possible U.N. peacekeeping operations. ... If multinational units are to work together, they must train together. ... Effective multinational action will also require coordinated command & control and inter-operability of both equipment and communications."
"...WE MUST CHANGE OUR NATIONAL INSTITUTIONS if we are to change our international relations. ... THE UNITED STATES IS PREPARING TO MAKE AVAILABLE OUR BASES AND FACILITIES FOR MULTI-NATION TRAINING AND FIELD EXERCISES. One such base, with facilities is Fort Dix, N.J."



And the next President, Clinton, followed Bush's footprints


President Bill Clinton has continued and expanded George Bush's surrender-America policy. As a result, increasing numbers of foreign troops, including Russian Spetsnaz, along with vast amounts of foreign military equipment are now entering the United States to serve as a U.N. OCCUPATION force.


www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...


Why is all this happening? America has been the bastion of freedom since the Declaration of Independence and the evil Elite must take that apart in order to achieve their One World Govt.

The Rothschilds are only too happy to sacrifice America in their quest for wealth. They use any and all means for dominance and power.
Soros is part of the Rothschild machine.
Soros funded campaign of current POTUS.
do the math
Like many Americans, I am against all these useless wars, and wish peace and prosperity for all worldwide, but I do not and never will subscribe to the NWO plans for a Totalitarian Orwellian regime.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0351

I am also Iranian however half American as well, I was born and raised in the bay area, I am a US. Marine and have never visited Iran. I dont want to get into my differences with yours because they are your views and I respect them.

I will however say that all of my family that was born and raised in Iran hate their current Government. I hear over and over again about how much they miss the Kings time "The Shah", my grandfather was a General in the Military in charge of the military finance department and times were GOOD. Woman had freedom...

Iranians are pissed with their Government but unfortunately they are not armed like we are here in the US and an uprising would be brutal and probably suicidal...

I would rather the last thing I feel before getting killed to be "RECOIL" rather than on my knees or running away...



After the Iranian Spring last year, which witnessed the very uprisings you seem to have little or no knowledge of, can anyone have doubts there are citizens in Iran who harbor distaste for its government? The OP even said Ahmadinejad is largely viewed by Iran's citizenry as a puppet of the religious dictatorship that rose to power following the fall of the U.S. installed Shah.

Of course, I'm speaking to a member of the military, and most members of the military are conditioned to not be free-thinking individuals, but rather puppets themselves...

There are alternatives to 'kill or be killed,' alternatives to war. You know?
edit on 18-1-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by shansen
 


One must ask one self.

Why are you here.

Why do you aspire to be like us.

Why do you come here.

Why?

Because where you come from people held you down,.
You were opressed by your government.
You were left to starve and die in the streets.

So you came to the us.
We feed you .
We give you a place to live.
Then we give you a car.
A home to call your own with a 0% loan .
We help educate you.
We give you money to feed your family
We give you free helth care.

No wonder all these people are coming to the greatest country in the world.

Thats right.

You don't get that were your from do you.

You get jack.

So stop your complaining and stop trying to change this great place.

True hurts don't it.



Is is a hate speech problem when I find problems of
- logic
- grammar
- spelling
- education
- basic human values
- relevancy to the topics raised in prior posts
- demonstrating an accurate understanding of prior posts
- prejudices and stereotyped stories that have absolutely nothing to do with either the OP or current posts?

Because if it is, I will gladly stay silent.
Otherwise... this text is a prime example of the lack of many attributes that would authorize people to voice informed opinions on the subject and make valid, logical arguments.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Very brave and good post OP

Thank you S&F…

Let the ignorant stay where they are as Iranian we know exactly what to de next. Thank you again for your brave post.

let me add this...

سیصد گل سرخ، یک گل نصرانی ما را ز سر بریده می ترسانی ما گر زسر بریده می ترسیدیم در محفل عاشقان نمی رقصیدیم



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto
 


Typical leftist view of things. What did the leftist POTUS do in the Iranian uprising? NOTHING! And yet he is now supporting rebels in Libya. Would you care to explain that one to me?

Oh yes, wait! I'll explain it. Iran is an ally of the Soviets even since the Soviets tried to turn Iran into a communist satellite. Even our leftist POTUS won't touch Iran till the Globalists are ready. Meanwhile he is supporting rebels in Libya. Wasn't that kind of thing called "meddling" where Iran was concerned?

What were Bill Ayers and Medea Benjamin doing in Egypt just before the uprising and overthrowing of the pro Western leader there? Oh yes, more fun meddling by LEFTIST radical communists.And radical Union leader Richard Trumpka also bragged about his involvement there.

edit on 18-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I as an Iranian living in Iran would like to thank you Sina for writing a magnificent thread like this. Unfortunately i have to issue that most of us Iranians don't think the way you do as an Iranian over-seas.

See we Iranians are under heavy pressure from the regime and all we wish for is for this regime to end. Now we've had a lot of young n old Iranians sent to prison and even killed for talking against the government and islamic regime but i wonder do these people ever think of the replacement? Who will come in power and what type of government will rule when this whole islamic whatever it is ends?

See its all the same for us. We've been bullied all our lives. For hundreds and hundreds of years we've been the victims of malicious attacks from the WEST and the NORTH!

Now Russia might be helping Iran on the Nuclear Power but all in all its just another country trying to get a hold of Iranian supplies whether it is Oil or Gas and we have to make clear that the War is not between us and the Americans but its the Russians/Chinese on one hand and the U.S/Brits/Israelits on the other and we will always be the pig in the middle being tossed around and waiting to be conquered again.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia
 


هزاران آفرین‌ ای مرد مبارز



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Exsisto
 


Typical leftist view of things. What did the leftist POTUS do in the Iranian uprising? NOTHING! And yet he is now supporting rebels in Libya. Would you care to explain that one to me?

Oh yes, wait! I'll explain it. Iran is an ally of the Soviets even since the Soviets tried to turn Iran into a communist satellite. Even our leftist POTUS won't touch Iran till the Globalists are ready. Meanwhile he is supporting rebels in Libya. Wasn't that kind of thing called "meddling" where Iran was concerned?

What were Bill Ayers and Medea Benjamin doing in Egypt just before the uprising and overthrowing of the pro Western leader there? Oh yes, more fun meddling by LEFTIST radical communists.And radical Union leader Richard Trumpka also bragged about his involvement there.

edit on 18-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


It's difficult to take you seriously when you don't even know what Communism is. Perhaps you should spend less time trawling right-wing conspiratorial websites, and more time educating yourself on geo-political systems and economics.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi
 


Why do so many people here insist that someone is a paid shill every time there is a difference of opinion?



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Exsisto
 


Typical leftist view of things. What did the leftist POTUS do in the Iranian uprising? NOTHING! And yet he is now supporting rebels in Libya. Would you care to explain that one to me?

Oh yes, wait! I'll explain it. Iran is an ally of the Soviets even since the Soviets tried to turn Iran into a communist satellite. Even our leftist POTUS won't touch Iran till the Globalists are ready. Meanwhile he is supporting rebels in Libya. Wasn't that kind of thing called "meddling" where Iran was concerned?

What were Bill Ayers and Medea Benjamin doing in Egypt just before the uprising and overthrowing of the pro Western leader there? Oh yes, more fun meddling by LEFTIST radical communists.And radical Union leader Richard Trumpka also bragged about his involvement there.

edit on 18-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


It's difficult to take you seriously when you don't even know what Communism is. Perhaps you should spend less time trawling right-wing conspiratorial websites, and more time educating yourself on geo-political systems and economics.



Why would you say I don't know what communism is? That is the stock answer by people who themselves must not know or are apologists for it.
Tell me what you think it is? I know for a fact that redistribution of wealth is part of it. Abolition of private property. All one has to do is read the Communist Manifesto. Have you done that? Do you know the abject hatred Karl Marx shows for the family? Yes abolition of the sacred family is part of communism. Hatred of the "bourgeois family" and "bourgeois capitalists". Hatred of capitalism entirely.
Uprising of the "proletariat", which Lenin himself said, the "dictatorship of the proletariat" was a necessary step in the establishment of the communist society.
So why in the world must you make such a ridiculous assumption that I have not studied this and do not understand? It can only be because you yourself don't or you are just using it to beat me down. Alinsky's Rules for Radicals ring a bell?

I have posted even the writings about the Soviet expansion of communism in Iran by presumably a Persian and you do not acknowledge that. I don't believe you know what communism is about or you were just too lazy to read the link.

books.google.com... rhsmFbsFsnP8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=rRkXT_WnGMfs0gGVsrD_Ag&sqi=2&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=pezhmann%20dailami%20central%20asian%20survey&f=false
edit on 18-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


Or maybe you didn't believe that Bill Ayers is communist.

Check this out.

www.zombietime.com...


The quotes above were scanned directly from a now long-forgotten book entitled Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism, which was written and published in 1974 by William Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn and other members of the Weather Underground. In this slim volume, which functioned as the Weather Underground's ideological manifesto, Ayers declares himself to be a communist, and announces that his group's bombing campaign was intended to start a violent revolution to overthrow the American government.


Ok so now wanna tell me what you think communism is?
edit on 18-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia
 


What beheadings is this song referring to? Google has a translator



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Why would you say I don't know what communism is? That is the stock answer by people who themselves must not know or are apologists for it.
Tell me what you think it is? I know for a fact that redistribution of wealth is part of it. Abolition of private property. All one has to do is read the Communist Manifesto. Have you done that? Do you know the abject hatred Karl Marx shows for the family? Yes abolition of the sacred family is part of communism. Hatred of the "bourgeois family" and "bourgeois capitalists". Hatred of capitalism entirely.
Uprising of the "proletariat", which Lenin himself said, the "dictatorship of the proletariat" was a necessary step in the establishment of the communist society.
So why in the world must you make such a ridiculous assumption that I have not studied this and do not understand? It can only be because you yourself don't or you are just using it to beat me down. Alinsky's Rules for Radicals ring a bell?

I have posted even the writings about the Soviet expansion of communism in Iran by presumably a Persian and you do not acknowledge that. I don't believe you know what communism is about or you were just too lazy to read the link.



I'm basing my opinion on your definition of Communism as written in your initial post in this thread.


Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Everything that happens geopolitically has to be related to the world wide conquest of communism, which today could be renamed Globalism or the New World Order.Many Bilderbergs are involved. The names may change but the end result is intended to be a One World Govt with the wealthy elites as the rulers over 7 billion people. It is completely diabolical.



That's not Communism, or even Globalism, for that matter.

I refuse to debate with someone who so clearly lacks an understanding of the topic.

And I'll add; referring me to a link at zombieland.com only strengthens my earlier advice to you (as I obviously have you pegged) ... "Perhaps you should spend less time trawling right-wing conspiratorial websites, and more time educating yourself on geo-political systems and economics."
edit on 18-1-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen
 



So are the black veils over a woman's face a protest against American consumerism, or just a domination over women by machismo guys? Is it religious or cultural. I didn't see those black veils while I was in Tunisia, so I'm guessing it is more Shia than Sunni.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Why would you say I don't know what communism is? That is the stock answer by people who themselves must not know or are apologists for it.
Tell me what you think it is? I know for a fact that redistribution of wealth is part of it. Abolition of private property. All one has to do is read the Communist Manifesto. Have you done that? Do you know the abject hatred Karl Marx shows for the family? Yes abolition of the sacred family is part of communism. Hatred of the "bourgeois family" and "bourgeois capitalists". Hatred of capitalism entirely.
Uprising of the "proletariat", which Lenin himself said, the "dictatorship of the proletariat" was a necessary step in the establishment of the communist society.
So why in the world must you make such a ridiculous assumption that I have not studied this and do not understand? It can only be because you yourself don't or you are just using it to beat me down. Alinsky's Rules for Radicals ring a bell?

I have posted even the writings about the Soviet expansion of communism in Iran by presumably a Persian and you do not acknowledge that. I don't believe you know what communism is about or you were just too lazy to read the link.



I'm basing my opinion on your definition of Communism as written in your initial post in this thread.


Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Everything that happens geopolitically has to be related to the world wide conquest of communism, which today could be renamed Globalism or the New World Order.Many Bilderbergs are involved. The names may change but the end result is intended to be a One World Govt with the wealthy elites as the rulers over 7 billion people. It is completely diabolical.



That's not Communism, or even Globalism, for that matter.

I refuse to debate with someone who so clearly lacks an understanding of the topic.

And I'll add; referring me to a link at zombieland.com only strengthens my earlier advice to you (as I obviously have you pegged) ... "Perhaps you should spend less time trawling right-wing conspiratorial websites, and more time educating yourself on geo-political systems and economics."
edit on 18-1-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)



Oh brother! You are refusing to debate me about what communism is, or globalism? Seems to me that is a weak excuse for backing out of an argument you clearly cannot win.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


If your talking about IRan sir you got it all wrong. THe way the girls use those black veils you have to see. Makes them more sexier i tell you. It even shows them slim and skinny.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by amkia
 


What beheadings is this song referring to? Google has a translator



You might have used translate from Arabic to English, try Persian to English. Its different.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for this article OP!

Let's just say that not every American is on board with this propaganda we are fed, and I don't have any fear about Iran or Iranians.



Anyways, these death chants are solely made by extremists and used for the purpose of empowering the regime. They do this through the promotion of an external enemy and by utilizing an understandable hatred amongst Iranians towards toward the west. In essence, they are baseless; practically a bluff on the regimes behalf because they know they don't stand a chance against "America"


>> This is exactly what I've been saying for years -- only in my case it was an "educated assumption." Pappy Bush was arming the extremists in Iran so that they would NOT return hostages from the American Embassy to help Reagan beat Carter in the election.

People seem to forget this "buddy buddy" relationship every time because the Bush candidates scream the loudest about how dangerous Iran is. We've been "almost at war" for the past 40 years. Even a faction of Al Qaeda in Iran gets CIA money.

Your latest "authoritarian" President, barely squeaked his way into power. A few weeks before he was ELECTED (yes, Iran is a Democracy folks), George Bush jr. made his Axis of Evil speech while we had US troops on 3 borders. Were Iranians going to elect a pro-American candidate after that?

Seems to me that as unpopular as the Theocracy in Iran is with the mostly young Iranians, the ONLY way the Theocrats can stay in power is by having an external threat.

>> I think the Palestinian fear factor, also helps the authoritarian Likud party in Israel stay in charge. And if it weren't for the weekly performance of Hammas and Hezbollah, they'd be history.

>> I think that Al Qaeda, was probably started by the Saudi Government to redirect the massive resentment the population has for the Saudi royals. Bin Laden, a prince of the family, takes over, and they redirect their ire towards US troops and Saddam Hussein.


>> Without the Cold War, the authoritarian pro military Republicans like Bush have nothing -- so they needed a another scary foreign enemy. If al Qaeda hadn't attacked us -- someone would have had to have been hired or invented to do it. Otherwise, the war-mongers have nothing.

>> The entire Middle East's policy can be understood if you think of "friennemies." When Hezbollah got elected in Syria, two Israelis troops were "kidnapped" -- if you can believe that while they were inside Syria grabbing politicians -- and Israel proceeded to "defend itself" by bombing every hospital and school they could while totally avoiding their avowed enemy.


I really hope this is all a sock puppet ruse -- because it also means that Iran will never actually be invaded by the US. They just need a constant US threat to distract their people and keep the Mullahs in power, and our military just needs to keep that $800 Billion in funding flowing.



new topics

top topics



 
160
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join