It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Nuclear Iran could deter IDF from wars in Gaza, Lebanon'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

The Jews never had the option to leave Germany. The Arabs have all the opportunity to leave but their Arab neighbors, where their grandfathers were born WONT LET THEM BACK IN

Doesnt that mean they cant leave? Also it is their homeland, why should they leave palestine where they were born?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by CountDrac

Since you don't know freedom of religion is in the US constitution, and that includes Muslims. If you like israel so much, why don't you go there.

I never want to go to iran because I am an american. Muslim-Americans are more american than you will ever be.

Yep its obvious you are an Iranian who thinks your American just because our corrupt government gave your family or just you a green card. We Americans don't support Russia's and Iran's military over our own like you do every day.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Please provide proof I am iranian. Show a copy of my 'iranian' passport. Otherwise take your trolling elsewhere and stick to the topic at hand

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Ask yourself why Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt have their Arab brothers, so called Palestinians in concentration camps? The answer is they are trained terrorist for the most part and major trouble makers.

This is the truth these people refuse to see. In Gaza, Palestinians are treated better than in many Arab states. Here is a little quote from wikipedias Palestinian refugee page.

Originally from Wikipedia
Over 400,000 Palestinian refugees live in Lebanon, who are deprived of certain basic rights. Lebanon barred Palestinian refugees from 73 job categories including professions such as medicine, law and engineering. They are not allowed to own property, and even need a special permit to leave their refugee camps. Unlike other foreigners in Lebanon, they are denied access to the Lebanese health care system. The Lebanese government refused to grant them work permits or permission to own land. The number of restrictions has been mounting since 1990.[35] In June 2005, however, the government of Lebanon removed some work restrictions for a few Lebanese-born Palestinians, enabling them to apply for work permits and work in the private sector.[36] In a 2007 study, Amnesty International denounced the "appalling social and economic condition" of Palestinians in Lebanon.[37]

Palestinians are third class citizens in Lebanon. This is a country of their brothers. Gazans have MORE rights with the one exception of freedom of mobility.

This next quote is very telling:

Originally from Wikipedia
Palestinians who moved from the West Bank (whether refugees or not) to Jordan, are issued yellow ID cards to distinguish them from the Palestinians of the "official 10 refugee camps" in Jordan. Since 1988, thousands of those yellow-ID card Palestinians had their Jordanian citizenship revoked in order to prevent the possibility that they might become permanent residents of the country. Jordan's Interior Minister Nayef al-Kadi said

"Our goal is to prevent Israel from emptying the Palestinian territories of their original inhabitants," the minister explained, confirming that the kingdom had begun revoking the citizenship of Palestinians. "We should be thanked for taking this measure," he said. "We are fulfilling our national duty because Israel wants to expel the Palestinians from their homeland."[32]

An Arab government official openly admitting that they purposefully discriminate against and create the refugee situation just to perpetuate the conflict. And the jews take the brunt of world anger.
edit on 17-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The Jews never had the option to leave Germany. The Arabs have all the opportunity to leave but their Arab neighbors, where their grandfathers were born WONT LET THEM BACK IN

Doesnt that mean they cant leave? Also it is their homeland, why should they leave palestine where they were born?

Show me one historical piece of proof Palestine was EVER a nation! Yeah their own people don't want them and since you cant figure out what that means I will explain it again.
The Arabs all want them there!!! So they can keep attacking Israel and have no nation state for Israel to attack in response because they know Israel will kick their butts.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The Arabs and Jews can live in peace but when the Arabs send suicide bombers

Only because they have no military and they are being killed via genocide on their own land. That is their only way to defend their land.

BOLLOCKS! Palestinian suicide bombers nearly ALWAYS attack civilians in pizza parlors, nightclubs, and buses. They murder women and children indiscriminately and these are the people you support?.

If they were real "Freedom Fighters" that stood up to the IDF, targeting military installations with their rockets and mortars instead of civilian neighborhoods, I'd have a little respect for them. As it is, they (Hamas) are lower than whale snip IMO and long ago gave up their right to breathe. I hope the IDF kills every last one of them so they can no longer pollute the gene pool with their filth, or raise their children to be nothing more than cannon fodder.

God does not side with a genocidal israel who commits blasphemy by killing in the name of God, they are in fact siding with satan.

Just who in the hell are you to question the mind of God? You're failing in the Deny Ignorance department Mr. Meat Puppet. Why don't you tend to your issues and let God tend to His?
edit on 1/17/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That they are.

Which is why sanctions and threats won't do anything but make the situation worse.

Any outside fear does nothing but give ammunition to the ruling hard liners to push the populous.

We have seen this in many other countries as well as Iran.

Best thing to do would be remove the sanctions and demand a removal of the ban on some Western imports.

Would seriously embolden the general population and probably result in a secular (and hopefully stable) government change.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Please provide proof I am iranian. Show a copy of my 'iranian' passport. Otherwise take your trolling elsewhere and stick to the topic at hand

Hey its pretty obvious to everyone here. I am not the one defending a lunatic Islamic regime who want a nuclear weapon so they can attack Israel and dominate the mid-east.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Its not obvious, back up your claims on this. Provide the proof.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I fail to see how this is so.

Israel already has trade relations with the west, whom have already produced, in Japan and Korea and America, the tools to make nuclear warheads obsolete.

As far as I can see, it's an opportunity to shoot one down and prove that Iran is still not powerful.

But hey, nice of Iran to finally catch up with the 1960s. Maybe they can start that civil rights movement.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You throw the word terrorist around like its only an Arab thing. As if Israel has never been behind terrorist acts. The king David hotel bombing was a great start .
N

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

i suppose them saying that god is going to rain fire down on their enemies and murder all of them has nothing to do with the world concerns over Iran having nuclear capabilitys.

Well i know that if they get the capability to produce nuclear weapons... those weapons are going straight to africa...

You think Dafur is bad now? hahahah fool.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

Yes we know what it means, It means the systematic eradication of the Palestinian people by Israel; that is genocide.

Not since the beginning of time has there ever been a nation called Palestine so there has never ever been a Palestinian person. Palestine was a region in biblical times.

Are you going to argue that fact?

never in the history of time has there ever been a nation called "america" and there has never been an "american" person.

america is a made up country on a region that belonged to the sioux, iroquois, the mohawks, the apaches and extinct tribes murdered by a made up people that invaded their land from europe.

at least the palestinians can claim that they and their ancestors lived on that land since the beginning of humanity.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

I’m American and I think that all Muslims should leave our country.
I'm all for Israel because they are one of the few countries fighting these crazy primitive Muslims in the Middle East.

If you love Muslims so much leave the US and go live in Iran…

Before the Muslims leave please pack your bags and get out first. Seeing how you love the Nazis so much why aren't you living with them? Do a little checking on the new Nazis and you'll find out the so called terrorist are the ones in the right here.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

The Arabs and Jews can live in peace but when the Arabs send suicide bombers

Only because they have no military and they are being killed via genocide on their own land. That is their only way to defend their land.

BOLLOCKS! Palestinian suicide bombers nearly ALWAYS attack civilians in pizza parlors, nightclubs, and buses. They murder women and children indiscriminately and these are the people you support?.

If they were real "Freedom Fighters" that stood up to the IDF, targeting military installations with their rockets and mortars instead of civilian neighborhoods, I'd have a little respect for them. As it is, they (Hamas) are lower than whale snip IMO and long ago gave up their right to breathe. I hope the IDF kills every last one of them so they can no longer pollute the gene pool with their filth, or raise their children to be nothing more than cannon fodder.

God does not side with a genocidal israel who commits blasphemy by killing in the name of God, they are in fact siding with satan.

Just who in the hell are you to question the mind of God? You're failing in the Deny Ignorance department Mr. Meat Puppet. Why don't you tend to your issues and let God tend to His?

Why shouldn't the terrorist target those places they are just giving as good as they get. With the exception of suicide bombers Israel does the same thing as the terrorist but they are able to do it on a larger scale and call it a military operation.

In both the Christian and Islam faiths the Jews will side with the anti Christ. But only the bad Jews because there is supposed to be a Jew vs Jew battle at the end of times. It looks like the traditional Jews will finally get to throw down with the Zionist. And seeing how the traditional Jews handled things in biblical times it's gonna be a bloodbath.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

Till then the Muslim should stay in their own primitive countries and leave our great nation alone

edit on 17-1-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

Wow for a website with the motto "deny ignorance" there sure is a lot of ignorant and brainwashed people lurking around the place, i mean you say muslims should go back to their primitive countries? really? Maybe you should take a look at a map and realise that the Muslim world stretches far beyond the Middle east and Africa, and many "muslim countries" are more advanced than many of the western countries...even your beloved Israel... Oh and maybe You should leave America and give it back to the people you stole it from.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Why shouldn't the terrorist target those places they are just giving as good as they get. With the exception of suicide bombers Israel does the same thing as the terrorist but they are able to do it on a larger scale and call it a military operation.

Hamas isn't "giving as good as it gets" at all. The IDF specifically targets active terrorists in the field or uses targeted assassination against the leadership of Hamas. To the best of my knowledge, the IDF doesn't go around blowing up places where civilians congregate; not on purpose. Hamas has been known to call for people to come to the site of a known Israeli target to be human shields. How does Hamas know what is going to be a target? The Israelis usually send text messages or make phone calls to civilians telling them to get out and stay away from the target area. Hamas doesn't do that either.

They can target whoever they like, but if they want to be thought of as MEN standing up for the freedom of their people then they are failing epically. I don't consider them "men" in any sense of the word except for anatomically (and I'm not so sure of that.) I consider Hamas operatives to be DOGS. I've seen little girls fight with more honor, passion, and bravery than those scum-sucking pigs.

In both the Christian and Islam faiths the Jews will side with the anti Christ. But only the bad Jews because there is supposed to be a Jew vs Jew battle at the end of times. It looks like the traditional Jews will finally get to throw down with the Zionist. And seeing how the traditional Jews handled things in biblical times it's gonna be a bloodbath.

As far as what Israel will do in the last days (that I think ARE upon us) I would strongly suggest you watch this series of videos from Chuck Missler. There are 15 of them. I know it looks daunting, but it flows easily and the series is over before you know it. By the end, you will have a pretty complete picture of what the Jews will do.

Even if you are not religious yourself, or practice a religion different than Christianity, this series (and MANY MORE) do an excellent job at explaining Christian Protestant theology, so it's good knowledge to have no matter what you believe or don't believe. Missler's videos are well thought out, they are informative and have great graphics, and he is a wonderful teacher. Missler is a lot like I am; we both approach our faith from a logical POV, not relying solely on what we were taught in Sunday school for our opinions. He was a scientist and entrepreneur with top secret clearance for much of his life, so he's definitely a left-brain kinda guy.

Go learn young man, go learn. I hope you find the videos informative. (Thanks to lonewolf for turning me on to this particular series.)
edit on 1/18/2012 by OldCorp because: Added 1st para

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join