It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Nuclear Iran could deter IDF from wars in Gaza, Lebanon'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
reply to post by butcherguy

Using jihads presented by Wahhabi Muslims doesn't mean much when comparing to Shi'a Muslims, or Sunni Muslims, etc.

It would be like Westboro Church making a statement and assuming that all Christians will follow it.

For the record, the Wahhabi Muslims trend to be the most extremist of the Islamic sects.
The Wahhabi sect is in control in Saudi Arabia. Not exactly extreme. That is why bin Laden hated the regime, because they were too tolerant of western influences.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I doubt any true American would sit here and bash the U.S. and Israel like you do every day.

I am an american and I dont care about Israel. If you care about Israel then you are not an american. Go to Israel and get out of my country the USA.

Obviously by the same logic, since you care about Iran so much, you should move there then as well? Right?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yes it has, have you seen the maps of the systematic decimation of Palestine and their lands. Please refer to the earlier post where I show that.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Definition of GENOCIDE : the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

MW again

Decimation and destruction are not the same.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

They are being destroyed, and that is in the definition of genocide.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Hasn't stopped them from funding Bin Laden and the remains of his group.

It is interesting to note that the rift between Bin Laden and Saudi Arabia only occurred when King Fahd chose money over religion in 1990. It is also interesting to note that the rift was only really apparent between the King and Bin Laden, not Saudi's in general (many consider Bin Laden a hero today).

Many, many other Saudis continue to fund Al-Qaeda and see no issue with Al-Qaeda's actions and their beliefs.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by peck420

I hope you are right. When I see a nation's leaders championing the destruction of others like Iran does so haphazardly. That gives me the willies, and it should just about anyone. I was not thrilled when North Korea got the bomb, and my mood will be the same in the event Iran gets one.

Lets hope one does not fall into the hands of Hamas or Hezbollah, or Iran using that awesome power to push around its neighbors in the region. If you want to give them the benefit of a doubt? Go ahead! For me though, the very prospect of them getting an atomic bomb is not something I would welcome. Thanks for the comment!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Iran doesn't own the American congress like the Israeli Lobbyists do, why would anyone get told to move to Iran?
It's the Israel firsters he was probably talking about.

I don't blame him for saying it either, they should get out of America, if you are going to support Israel before your own country you don't deserve to live in the USA!

Notice how the OP posts an article titled 'Nuclear Iran could deter IDF from wars in Gaza, Lebanon' people come in and start talking about Iran's human rights when they should be talking about how Iran allows inspections around the clock instead?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

Yes we know what it means, It means the systematic eradication of the Palestinian people by Israel; that is genocide.

Well then you obviously don't have a clue whats actually going on. If they're committing genocide, then how come the Palestinian population has more than doubled in the last 20 years?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

They are being destroyed, and that is in the definition of genocide.
It will be genocide when they are finished being destroyed.
They are not all dead yet.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You want to let them do genocide? So you want to let it get to the point of total genocide? If that was the case then the holocaust was not a genocide because the jews were not fully destroyed.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You want to let them do genocide? So you want to let it get to the point of total genocide? If that was the case then the holocaust was not a genocide because the jews were not fully destroyed.

The Palestinian territories have one of the fastest population growth rates in the world. That hardly equates to genocide.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by real_one
reply to post by nightbringr

Iran doesn't own the American congress like the Israeli Lobbyists do, why would anyone get told to move to Iran?
It's the Israel firsters he was probably talking about.

The Israeli lobby is very powerful, yes, but you know very well if they OWNED the Americans, Iran would have been a parking lot years ago. If you deny this, your simply not thinking straight.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I never said that, so don't put words in my mouth.

I was simply making the point that they have not been destroyed , so your terminology is wrong.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by peck420

You are right about that but their leaders are extremely hard line Allah twisting Arabs. Especially when they make the Jewish population ware tags to show they are Jews.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

The Palestinian territories have one of the fastest population growth rates in the world. That hardly equates to genocide.

Sadly that is true. It is also done on purpose. Everyone who blames Israel for the Arab problem in Israel needs to know that the Arabs in Israel all had Passports and birth certificates in the surrounding Arab countries. Very few were born in Israel back in the day.

Also if these Arab nations who have a million square miles of land love their brothers so much why don't they take them in and support them? All the Jews ask for is their share of a small plot of land and the Arabs wont even allow them that. That proves that they are greedy racist terrorist because they want the Arabs there just to be a pain in Israels backside.

Ask yourself why Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt have their Arab brothers, so called Palestinians in concentration camps? The answer is they are trained terrorist for the most part and major trouble makers.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

No we really don't

Yes we do, did you not see Newt and Romeny wanting it, and then the audience cheering them on?

Iran has the intention to protect its people and its right to exist, only a nuclear deterrent will provide them with that right. Iran is not stupid enough to use one nuke on someone because they will be destroyed.

edit on 17-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

i don't understand your logic. right now Iran claims to not have or want a nuclear bomb and they are still safe;
there is still the normal saber rattling going on but nothing has come of it yet. iran is a country that has huge deposits of easily attained oil and yet they say they need nuclear capability for energy
come on
, i got a bridge in Brooklyn you wana buy it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Since you don't know freedom of religion is in the US constitution, and that includes Muslims. If you like israel so much, why don't you go there.

I never want to go to iran because I am an american. Muslim-Americans are more american than you will ever be.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The Jews never had the option to leave Germany. The Arabs have all the opportunity to leave but their Arab neighbors, where their grandfathers were born WONT LET THEM BACK IN. The Arabs in the West Bank seem to be doing OK. That is because Iranian backed Hamas and Hezbollah so not have control of them.

Israel should have never ever given them Gaza, That was a genocide of its own people let alone Arabs. Israel has the right to use its army to drive the Arabs out of Gaza and be rid of them shooting rockets into Israel.

If the terrorist attacks on Israel stop and Hamas and Hezbollah would renounce their pledge to drive the Jews into the sea, then Israel would be very nice to them and lift the blockade after awhile. Iran wont let that happen and until nations like Iran are taught a lesson the problem will persist. Remember, Saddam gave suicide bombers mothers money just before we took care of him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join