It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the FBI/Most Wanted List.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
From the UK, I like to occasionally check the FBI Top 10 Most Wanted lists (Criminal and Terrorists). I have noticed that in the past, once one suspected criminal has been detained/killed, they are removed and replaced with someone new.

Bin Laden has been publicly dead for about 8 months now. Yet he is still on the Top 10 Most Wanted list.

This can't be an oversight, since it's HIM.

The thing I was wondering about is this.
Have they left him on the list as a reminder to anyone who sees it that the American Government has now prevailed over their biggest thread for the last 10 years (other than themselves lol)?
Or, and I know this is stupid, have they left him up because though it says he is deceased, he is actually alive?
There is no denying that the circumstances around his death were insanely suspicious, what with the fake pictures which were two faces spliced together.

I don't pretend to be a conspiracy theorist, but this has been bugging me for a while now.

What's the deal here? Is whoever in charge of the Top 10 list just being lazy, or could there be something more?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It is just a reminder that we got him, nothing else.

I agree it should be removed....the FBI director would probably be the one who appoves a change in the list

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Have they left him on the list as a reminder to anyone who sees it that the American Government has now prevailed over their biggest thread for the last 10 years (other than themselves lol)?

It's a reminder to any criminals out there, that if they commit a crime they will have a luxurious 10 years of rest, relaxation and pleasure before they are brought to justice.

In other words, they're saying if you've only got 10 years to live, commit all the crimes you want, because then they will never catch you and your death will be from natural causes!

...on a serious note. It's pretty odd why he is still listed as "WANTED". Honestly not sure what to make of it.
www.fbi.gov...

To me it looks like a reminder of some sort seeing as it says "deceased", although i would have thought they would editted the description by now. For example changing "is wanted" into "was wanted".

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
yeah weird. they need to update, surely there is somebody that is wanted that can fulfil the requirements to make top ten and replace a dead guy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The weird thing everybody should be looking at is the fact that he was never held accountable for 9/11 by the FBI.

Probably has something to do with the fact that he wasn't behind 9/11 at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

Exactly! I noticed that a few years ago. They mention nothing about 9/11, only the 1998 world trade center bombing.

It does say "DECEASED" under his name (finally!), but yes, they should take it down, as it only adds credence to the fact that the whole government 9/11 story is nothing but a fabricated lie. Leave it to the feds to make themselves look stupid.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

This was something else I noticed.
Why would they not note this? He was the US' greatest threat for a decade, and 9/11 was supposed to be his coup de grace.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Reminds me of Timothy McVeigh and how normally they would have pictures of their executed criminals... His 'picture' is that of empty shackles.

Why would his picture be that of empty shackles?

new topics

top topics

join