It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brains Of 40 Dead Children Removed, Kept In Jars In UK Hospitals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by staticarium

You hold every single American responsible for the deaths during the troubles?

Absolutely. Massive amounts of money and weaponry was sent from the US to the IRA. I hold every single American responsible for every single death.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

1.8 billion indians in 200 years.

Thats utter bollocks mate, I doubt you have any evidence for that wild accusation considering the worlds population In 1927 was only 2 billion. To suggest we wiped out nearly the whole of the worlds population is nonsense
I think maybe you may have left your brain is in a jar.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

So you deny the holocaust you waged in India.It is disgusting and sickening to an indian who's nation faced genocide and oppression of the british empire...My great grandfather's uncle was shot by a british officer in front of his own eyes,you starved our people and stole our gold and riches.

-------
check Gideon Polya's ,Amartya Sen's and work on the British empire. Official documentation in indian records indicate that direct deaths due to british were 150-250 million.But if indirect deaths are considered then figure goes to 1.8 billion in 200 years.
sites.google.com...

It is estimated that 1.8 billion Indians died avoidably from dire deprivation under the British, notable atrocities including 10 million Indians butchered in reprisals for the 1857 uprising (see Amaresh Misra's book “ “War of Civilizations: India AD 1857” –(Volume I -The Road to Delhi; & Volume II- The Long Revolution) ” : warofcivilisations.blogspot.com... ), the Great Bengal Famine of 1769-1779 (that killed 10 million Bengalis, 1/3 of the population), 2 centuries of British-imposed famines that killed scores of millions, most notably in the latter half of the 19th century and culminating in the 1943-1945 Bengali Holocaust, the man-made atrocity in which 6-7 million Indians in Bihar, Bengal, Assam and Orissa were deliberately starved to death by the British in the World War 2 Bengal Famine (see the transcript of the BBC broadcast “Bengal Famine” involving me, Nobel Laureate Professor Amartya Sen and other scholars: www.open2.net... ; see also Gideon Polya's book “Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History”: globalavoidablemortality.blogspot.com... ).
www.countercurrents.org...

newbritishempire.site11.com...

This is more evidence (if more evidence were wanted) of India “moving forward” (to quote the horrible contemporary Newspeak) after suffering 2 centuries of genocidal British rule in which avoidable deaths in India from British-imposed deprivation in the period 1757-1947 totaled 1.8 billion, an Indian Holocaust and an Indian Genocide as defined by Article 2 of the UN Genocide Convention. Using census and other estimates of Indian population in these periods, post-invasion excess deaths totaled 0.6 billion, 1757-1837; 0.5 billion, 1837-1901 under Queen Victoria; and 0.4 billion in 1901-1947; this being 1.5 billion in total and 1.8 billion victims if the carnage in the various royalty-ruled Indian British Protectorate States are included.
mwcnews.net...

Madhusree Mukerjee systematically successively analyzes the background to the Bengali Holocaust in a prologue that deals with British India and the massive recurrent man-made famines, commencing with the 1769-1770 Bengal Famine in which 10 million people died due to British greed. Not quoted is Amaresh Misra’s book “War of Civilizations: India AD 1857” that estimates that 10 million people died in British reprisals for the 1857 Indian rebellion. While the appalling famine history of British India is outlined the genocidal aspect is downplayed. Thus it can be estimated from British census and comparative mortality data that 1.8 billion Indians died prematurely less than 2 centuries of British rule. While Mukerjee makes clear the British economic exploitation of India, she downplays the reality that endemic poverty and hunger in India made it possible for a distant island of scores of millions to rule hundreds of millions of disempowered Indian subjects with the help of well-fed sepoys and other collaborators...
mwcnews.net...

-------

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by staticarium

Well, take it up with the people who rig our elections.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

in 1857 the worlds population had not even reached 2 billion, so to suggest we killed 1.8 billion does not make any sense. Maybe you need to check your sources and come up with more than one.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Originally posted by listerofsmeg

Originally posted by staticarium
As far as I am concerned, if the research carried out on the brains benefits society then there is no problems.

Can we have your brain then?

1 brain was in a jar for 12 years, that doesn't benefit anyone.

Absolutely. I'd like nothing more than to help people who are suffering after I am dead. The lungs, liver and kidneys are a bit battered though and my heart is caked in 9 inches of solid fat but otherwise help yourself

I'm with you on this one. I don't plan to die but, if I ever do, I'll be cremated. But not before I get harvested. I didn't spend all these years growing these organs just so they can be burned or buried someday.

If you think about it, if your parts help another live or helps with a scientific breakthrough, you gain a bit of immortality while you're at it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't mean to alarm anyone but you do realise this was published in The Sun newspaper. Anybody with sense in Britain knows what a satchel of dicks The Sun is. I watch Sky News and BBC News daily, (before and after work and sometimes before bed) and I haven't seen anything like this televised today, and this is something which would be televised.

Is it just me or does this seem a far too big and sensitive subject to just publish in a paper like The Sun?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You started ruling India in 1757.1.8 billion /200 years= 9 million deaths.

So you mass murdered 9 million indians every year by starvation,execution,extreme taxation.

After you left india ,their population exploded.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Please get your numbers right.
You probably also believe that it was 60 million Native Americans wiped out yet there was no where near that number in the Americas.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

post-invasion excess deaths totaled 0.6 billion, 1757-1837; 0.5 billion, 1837-1901 under Queen Victoria; and 0.4 billion in 1901-1947; this being 1.5 billion in total and 1.8 billion victims .

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Socialized medicine will do this. Not like the U.S. is any better though, I just heard about a women on the radio who had some rare gene and her doctor led her to believe she needed to come in for a test, but it was really just to get a blood sample so he could patent this gene for research purposes.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

It wasn't an actual MRI machine, it just looked similar. It basically bombarded the head area with mobile signals for a set period of time, or repeatedly over a set period of time. The cheese wire type bit basically dissected the head afterwards so they could examine every minute area of the brain to gauge the effects.

He wasn't your "and they thought i was mad!" type of scientist, more your stereotypical uni professor type - beard, large forehead and elbow patches!
I would be surprised if it was sinister bit i guess you never really know......

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

You started ruling India in 1757.1.8 billion /200 years= 9 million deaths.

So you mass murdered 9 million indians every year by starvation,execution,extreme taxation.

After you left india ,their population exploded.

This is utter nonsense, but hey what am I going to do. I'm not denying the violence of the British Empire, but throwing around numbers like have been in this thread is ridiculous. www.populstat.info...

Indias population was steadly rising from 1700, so unless you can provide me with counter evidence, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
...stereotypical uni professor type - beard, large forehead and elbow patches!
I would be surprised if it was sinister...

I grew up surrounded by professor types. If it's elbow patches, sandals winter and summer and a scruffy old rucksack it's best to keep a wary eye...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

Please get your numbers right.
You probably also believe that it was 60 million Native Americans wiped out yet there was no where near that number in the Americas.

Not saying you're wrong here but cultures that have middens, like ours, look for middens as indicators of population densities. Cultures that crush and scatter all waste can be almost invisible to archeologists.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Viking9019

post-invasion excess deaths totaled 0.6 billion, 1757-1837; 0.5 billion, 1837-1901 under Queen Victoria; and 0.4 billion in 1901-1947; this being 1.5 billion in total and 1.8 billion victims .

Funny thing is, it wasn't so long ago when another user absolutely caned both you and your spurious figures - which caused you to disappear. Shame to see you back!

I'll try and find the thread again, I was reading it yesterday
edit on 18-1-2012 by staticarium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

British empire is the biggest mass murderer of History and you haven't debunked it.

Firstly,I do not believe british stats on india as they are corrupted.secondly the data is showing huge deviations which could be symbols of mass genocide by the British of hundreds of millions altogether at once by means of starvation or mass executions.

Secondly a lot of indians have told me stories of how murderous and racist the british people were and they don't believe british stats as they consistently changed to lie about the mass murders there are several mass graves in UP,Madhya Pradesh which have been attributed to the murderous british by indian locals...

292366,0 1860 then
135634,2 1861

155 million killed? 1857 there was a massive revolt and it does indicate A MAJOR THING (again the figures alter ,indicates data quality is poor or the british were the hiding the scale of their monstrous mass murders

300963,0 1875 then all of a sudden
201888,1 1881

100 million killed?

288730,0 1885
282801,0 1890
276994,0 1895

and then after 1900 population kept falling till 1920 despite high fertility and birth rates(starvation,mass execution,genocide?).After independence india's population exploded.

The data quality is terrible as figures are not consistent for some years and show mass alterations.But it proves one thing.British are trying to hide true data with constantly altering figures. I guess it proves my point .British waged mass genocide in india and the 1.8 billion murdered by the British empire still stands.

and this is from your own source.
www.populstat.info...
Secondly ,refer to Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History or Amartya Sen's works on indian history(nobel prize winner)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

What has that got to do with the thread? Totally off topic......

May i suggest that if you wish to discuss those things you start a thread rather than derailing this one further.....
edit on 18-1-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I call bs.. Those people just shipped out and moved to Smethwick, Bradford and Leicester.. Maybe we should ust nuke those places and finish the job?

On topic.

My cousins daughter was drowned on a school trip to Rhyl beech about 10 years ago. She was airlifted to Alderhey hospital in Liverpool where she was prenounced dead.

Her devestated (and still destroyed) mom and dad buried her to find out not long after that alderhey ghouls had taken a lot of her organs without permission.

Patrick (my cuz) and is by then mentally destroyed wife, had to have another burial with these organs...

Vile practise!
edit on 18-1-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by EvanB because: bloody typos!!

edit on 18-1-2012 by EvanB because: daughter, not step daughtet

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Totally vile practice. However, the bit most of the posters on here seem to have missed is that these incidents were before the law was changed in 2006.

Like i said in an earlier post, the real question should be does this practice still occur?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join