It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brains Of 40 Dead Children Removed, Kept In Jars In UK Hospitals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Brains Of 40 Dead Children Removed, Kept In Jars In UK Hospitals

www.myfoxdc.com

WIMBORNE, England - British mothers upset that their dead children's brains were secretly removed and kept in jars said police are probing 40 cases in just one English county.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thesun.co.uk

edit on 17-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What is happening out there and how is the world going mad so quickly? Who needed a law passed to know this was just morally and ethically horrible to even consider?? I mean lets think about this. We're talking about the removal of the core organ of what people generally think of making the person...and not telling the family who buries their little loved one, assuming it's in peace.

and this is just one county?? How many more revelations might this line of investigation hold?

www.myfoxdc.com

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

UK is a nation of eugenics.They mass murdered 150-250 million indians atleast in 200 years and there are estimates that British murdered 1.8 billion indians in 200 years.

Also the British royal estates always have some dead bodies coming out and the elite is in black magic and sacrifice also.

So it is no big deal.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

What is happening out there and how is the world going mad so quickly? Who needed a law passed to know this was just morally and ethically horrible to even consider?? I mean lets think about this. We're talking about the removal of the core organ of what people generally think of making the person...and not telling the family who buries their little loved one, assuming it's in peace.

and this is just one county?? How many more revelations might this line of investigation hold?

www.myfoxdc.com

Whilst i agree to an extent with what you are saying, it is unrealistic to think this isn't going on in hospitals the world over - and not just with brains.

This has been one of the many traditional ways that the medical community get organs, etc, to practice on.

Is it morally wrong? Certainly yes.

However, it also provides essential training material. While i do not in principle agree with this practice, i think it is even more disturbing when they do not actually use the organ, simply leaving it in a jar instead. At least if it was used, it would have a purpose.......

If it was my brain i would not be bothered. If it was my daughters? Hard to say as im not in that position but if im honest i do not think i would take it well.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

And Indians hack limbs off children and eat each other.

Jeesh...........

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
holy crap.

that's perhaps the most disturbing thing of 2012 .. its still jan.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

You know, I could see your argument in the cases of unclaimed bodies and those who have signed consent for donation...and at least in the U.S. that was general, the last I knew.

I just cannot see it where you have loved ones, this isn't unclaimed by any stretch and training needs or not...it's just the most offensive kind of theft..for lack of a better word. Desecration....might be another. Geeze... The story just blows me away that it would EVER happen in underhanded ways like that.

Would the doctor who took organs have been the same to have talked to the family and known this....while never mentioning it? It's hard to fathom to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Why this disturbs me so much I'm unsure... I can't even begin to imagine the hell this is for the parents of those children. Truly.

I hope all the parents are hoping to gain is to put a stop to this practice. If they're looking for restitution or dna testing for who's pickled baby brains belong to whom - I think they'll be terribly sorry. I wouldn't doubt for a moment the (many) lawyers engaged by the hospital(s) already have many legal 'loop holes' in hand big enough for those wee little brains to slip right through.

peace

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

UK is a nation of eugenics.They mass murdered 150-250 million indians atleast in 200 years and there are estimates that British murdered 1.8 billion indians in 200 years.

Also the British royal estates always have some dead bodies coming out and the elite is in black magic and sacrifice also.

So it is no big deal.

Didn't stop you lot coming over here and destroying our national identity whilst stealing our jobs though did it?

As far as I am concerned, if the research carried out on the brains benefits society then there is no problems.

Permission to keep the organs was not needed at the time they were stored by the hospitals, but the law changed in 2006.

Taken directly from the article posted.
edit on 17-1-2012 by staticarium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Flavian

You know, I could see your argument in the cases of unclaimed bodies and those who have signed consent for donation...and at least in the U.S. that was general, the last I knew.

I just cannot see it where you have loved ones, this isn't unclaimed by any stretch and training needs or not...it's just the most offensive kind of theft..for lack of a better word. Desecration....might be another. Geeze... The story just blows me away that it would EVER happen in underhanded ways like that.

Would the doctor who took organs have been the same to have talked to the family and known this....while never mentioning it? It's hard to fathom to me.

There have been several cases of this over the years in UK hospitals -the largest recent one being at Alder Hey Childrens Hospital in Liverpool. That was harvesting on an industrial scale (bit of poetic licence there but not much).

Like i said originally, i struggle with this. On the one hand, if they served a purpose and word of the practice had not got out, would it even really be an issue? Families would still have no idea and would be at peace and medics would be gaining much needed experience.

On the other hand, it is theft of the grossest kind and could conceivably greatly add to the mental suffering of families that have already undergone the tragedy of losing a child.

I do understand though why it may happen in underhanded ways. At the end of the day, the dead child will not miss his / her brain. If they have a particular condition that is rare, i can totally understand the desire to keep hold of the organ whatever the families may think. That said, if it was my kids i would be apoplectic with rage.

Disgusting but understandable (in certain cases) would be my conclusion.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by staticarium

Missed that bit in the article - certainly does put a different spin on it......

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

It only provides useful training material legally,and schools operate above the law, when donors agree to such a thing. Otherwise its illegal.

I used to be a donor, but not any more. Not when I discovered that they don't wait for people to truly be dead, and don't use anethesia, so its just one more satanic agonizing ritual for some. All my kids are no longer donors as well. I don't support anything being done the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium
As far as I am concerned, if the research carried out on the brains benefits society then there is no problems.

Can we have your brain then?

1 brain was in a jar for 12 years, that doesn't benefit anyone.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know what you are saying and honestly i am split on this issue. Mostly i am in your camp but i do see the counter argument. And, as a poster above me has pointed out, the organs were taken before there was a ban put in place on this sort of thing - so it isn't a new story per say, just new that the story has come out.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Wow, I would be distraught too.

I'm guessing that they kept these brains for possible research, but does the article actually explain the reason for any of this happening? I looked and can't find it.

Some people will say that this isn't a big deal as it's a dead body and dead people don't have feelings, but I believe in treating all animal remains including humans with dignity.

This should not be done without the parent's consent.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

And that is when the practice is basically akin to body snatching. If the brain in the jar was stored because it had a specific defect and had useful tests carried out, it may serve a purpose.

But when it has just been used as a decorative talking point (for emphasis!) then it is just plain wrong - as it would be if the practice was still happening.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by staticarium

Nick Griffin, is that you? Seriously, I am sick of all the nationalists in this country, why do you feel we need an "identity" at all, we are all human right? And where on earth do you get the idea that any jobs were "stolen" this would imply that some Indians came to your workplace and told you to take a hike, and I see no evidence to implicate this. Furthermore, the UK has been considered the worlds safe haven for 100s of years and we are a huge melting pot of different races so to single out one in particular is just pathetic.
Back on topic though, I think it is a disgusting practice removing any organ from a child without the parents consent.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg

Originally posted by staticarium

Can we have your brain then?

1 brain was in a jar for 12 years, that doesn't benefit anyone.

Absolutely. I'd like nothing more than to help people who are suffering after I am dead. The lungs, liver and kidneys are a bit battered though and my heart is caked in 9 inches of solid fat but otherwise help yourself

link   
A medical student who shared accommodation with my brother told him some of the students used to get drunk and pelt each other with human body parts. Keeping brains in jars seems civilised in comparison.

We have no idea how much covert experimentation is going on. Ulrike Meinhof may have been a mind control subject whose brain was interfered with during the surgery she underwent. That may explain why her brain was kept. Anyone who thinks the medical world has adequate oversight has faith that I cannot share. Many crimes are covered up with the excuse of a 'mistake', 'oversight', 'incompetence' etc. There are many possible motives for removing and retaining body parts without asking or informing families. Experimentation is one.

I suspect the sticking point in all this is the creation of a legal fiction through birth registration. See the threads on Law, statutes and legal fictions for more information on that issue. They think they own us, they think of us as salvage

link   
It's just a piece of meat, stupid christians

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join