It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Strange Sounds Are Still Occuring Around The World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thank you very much.

Have been lurking for ages, but the strange noise thread made me join

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Louise6
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thank you very much.

Have been lurking for ages, but the strange noise thread made me join

Have you heard it?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

But.. Jupiter's poles are oriented vertically to the ecliptic plane... for them to beam energy to the Earth they would need to be nearly horizontal. Would you care explaining how you think that will happen?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I guess the smoke monster got off the island. We're screwed.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
to me it sounds a little like whale song?
what would whale song sound like out of water?

Star Trek save the whale 2 ?
or something to do with haarp.

what about solar wind ?
or something from space.
its vibrating the atmosphere.

has anyone tried to speed it up?
in war of the worlds the new film.
the aliens have a horn!!!

its got to be fake.
the fake alien invastion.
most of the sounds are the same.

MOD's can you ask people to put stange sound post in the same place? !

and please can people find out the times and dates. with places.
so we can find out if they are near power lines and the like.
edit on 17-1-2012 by buddha because: aliens made me do it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I live in Nottingham.
I've been out for the past two days, travelling to and from the city, and walking what feels like miles.
Haven't heard anything out of the ordinary at all..
....however that's not to say I haven't heard it here in Notts. I have in fact heard 'odd sounds' twice now.
One time in the back garden with my daughter, and sister.. it was the low frequency 'pulsing' type, and once on my own (but had it confirmed by neighbours) the high pitched whistle. That went on for hours, and eventually made my brain feel like it was bleeding.

That sound in the vid sounds very similar to all the other 'trumpet' noises.
Either that particular noise is genuinely being heard across the world, or people are just putting that same sound on every video. I'm inclined to believe it's the latter. (Though mostly because that noise scares the S out of me)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So has anyone heard the "trumpet of god" noise with their own ears?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

It's fake (the trumpet/godzilla)....the real noise is not like that. After the originals came out, all that started. The real noise is nothing like that. It's a roar. I have heard it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I thought it was fake, because you always hear the same birds chirping and the sound is always much too similar. But you never know

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Louise6

I haven't posted in months. I've been rather busy. But the sounds made me come back to search specifically for this topic. I'm wondering whether acoustics and some specific weather condition present a possible answer?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by constant_thought

Gotta be a viral campaign

You might be on to something there...isn't there a major UFO/Alien movie coming out soon?

When isn't there?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
the sound I heard in chicago was like someone using a leaf blower in their garage or something, only way lower frequency, and loud. I had to pause for a long time before I realized there was no way I was hearing a power tool.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Here is the latest one from Nottingham England on 17-1-12.

www.youtube.com...

What the heck is it?

The audio is fake. It's the same audio from the Kiev, Russia video. You can hear a trucking beeping and people talking. In the video the supposed doctor is looking around a parking lot with cars parked and no people. A lot of fake audio videos appear to be popping up like weeds on youtube. Why the mass disinfo campaign? I have personally heard the "sky noise" myself so I know its real. There's enough of it in real time to be caught instead of making fake videos.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
All those on the "fake" and "Hoax" bandwagon like me, please join me in an online hunt for the separate sound file that so many of these fakers are using.

Its the same metallic twisting droning sound as mostly heard in the video from Kiev.

If these really are fake as I believe them to be the sound file must be available somewhere download and use.

I have already heard it in at least 5 videos and even a video of a fake flying saucer in China with the exact same droning sound.... from September 2010!

Help me find the sound file!!
edit on 18-1-2012 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Originally posted by alldaylong
Here is the latest one from Nottingham England on 17-1-12.

www.youtube.com...

What the heck is it?

The audio is fake. It's the same audio from the Kiev, Russia video. You can hear a trucking beeping and people talking. In the video the supposed doctor is looking around a parking lot with cars parked and no people. A lot of fake audio videos appear to be popping up like weeds on youtube. Why the mass disinfo campaign? I have personally heard the "sky noise" myself so I know its real. There's enough of it in real time to be caught instead of making fake videos.

I am unable to edit, but Kiev is in the Ukraine and not in Russia. Sorry about that. The video that I was referring to on youtube was labeled incorrectly Kiev,Russia.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Like many of you i want answers. This uploaded August 2011, just ignore the scary title this is from an MSM report. Go to 1:35 for the sound
www.youtube.com...

The Bloop
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-1-2012 by 12voltz because: of the nightmares

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
To me it sounds like Godzilla, Listen

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
EGADS! there are soooo many different 'weird noise' threads i had no idea where to post this so i closed my eyes and spun the mouse around

something odd going on out there.....or maybe just a big ol' hoax...time MAY only tell.....

anyway, so after listening to alot of noise....i grouped some together by similar sound.....just gunna provide the links cause that would be way to much video to embed..and i'm lazy anyway

budapest
chile
kiev
winnipeg
costa rica
mexico
lublino
manitoba
venice fl
conklin

.....as i listened to all right after one another...i don't know what to think....some sound like there are birds or seagulls and children laughing........

and these next ones are very different from the last batch.....

taipei
south east england

and one more...

czech

has the invasion began, is the govt just testing to see what happens, a new star wars moive coming out?!?!

tin foil hat

popcorn

tasty beverage

recliner

i'm aaaaaall set

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Greetings all, I do FX for TV,movies & video....I have not checked the attached sound FX wave patterns with patterns from the YT videos but they sure do sound similar. Here are the stock noises from the film War Of The Worlds.
Now you too can troll others & make scary videos ....Enjoy.

www.zshare.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I heard something similar last night and the deeper rumble about a week or two ago in the DC area. I have no clue what this could be.

BINGO!

I knew I didn't imagine this. Only I heard it late at night. Perhaps, 2-3 am. The DATES match!

Strange sound in Washington D.C. suburb 17/01/2012

edit on 25-1-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join