It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Strange Sounds Are Still Occuring Around The World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My guess is, space ship earth's gears need oiled, it is going to grind to an abrupt halt.

www.physorg.com...

You see these scientist are really going in to fix it.

edit on 083131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Or you could just use the sounds from sample libraries, many of which have been pirated and are freely available on p2p networks... And these libraries are used by professional sound designers in the TV/Film/video game industries and are produced using high end studio gear:
Zero-G Sample Libraries
It's also very easy to rip the sounds from films and games these days using free software.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Project Mohole

What if it has really been going on since 1957, in various locations on earth?

Project Mohole was an attempt to retrieve a sample of material from the earth's mantle by drilling a hole through the earth's crust to the Mohorovicic Discontinuity, or Moho. The project was suggested in March 1957 by Walter Munk, NAS member (1956) and member of the National Science Foundation (NSF) Earth Science Panel.

Project Mohole represented, as one historian has described it, the earth sciences' answer to the space program. If successful, this highly ambitious exploration of the intraterrestrial frontier would provide invaluable information on the earth's age, makeup, and internal processes. In addition, evidence drawn from the Moho could be brought to bear on the question of continental drift, which at the time was still controversial.

en.wikipedia.org...

www7.nationalacademies.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Mohorovicic Discontinuity

How Was the Moho Discovered?

geology.com...
The Mohorovicic Discontinuity was discovered in 1909 by Andrija Mohorovicic , a Croatian seismologist. Mohorovicic realized that the velocity of a seismic wave is related to the density of the material that it is moving through. He interpreted the acceleration of seismic waves observed within Earth's outer shell as a compositional change within the earth. The acceleration must be caused by a higher density material being present at depth.

The lower density material immediately beneath the surface is now commonly referred to as "Earth's crust". The higher density below the crust became known as "Earth's mantle". Through careful density calculations Mohorovicic determined that the basaltic oceanic crust and the granitic continental crust are underlain by a material which has a density similar to an olivine-rich rock such as peridotite.

edit on 083131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

Ok, So why do the videos HAVE to be fake because they have the same sequence? My car faithfully make the same clanking noises every morning at the same distance as any other day… so If I recorded that it would be fake too right?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I heard something similar last night and the deeper rumble about a week or two ago in the DC area. I have no clue what this could be.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I heard something similar last night and the deeper rumble about a week or two ago in the DC area. I have no clue what this could be.

Man I really wish you'd record that next time, with a decent mic. Believe you me, I have my stuff ready to go. If that sukka comes anywhere near western NC, I am ready. And yeah, I know about the Fairview boom. Heard it. Ain't it.
But it would really help to have more recordings from reliable ATS members such as yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Britx

No, by the same sequence I mean that it starts on the same note sequence and it certainly has notes. Considering the video I posted was of a longer duration I think that the sound on the OP's video is ripped straight from that one. In the video on my post the sound evolves over time so I see no reason why the noise in the OP's vid caught on a different date and in a different place would start at exactly the same point as the noise in the other video.

I'm not saying they're definitely all fake, I just feel alot of scepticism around it. The one with the lumberjacks in the wood is the only one which really makes me question whether or not it is true.

edit on 17/1/2012 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So about the scary noise that reminds me of half life 2: Has anyone on this site actually heard it first hand? Even if it is fake it's a good noise if you want to scare yourself.

If anyone here plays Stalker: Call of Pripyat, who else thinks that making that noise play before a blowout would be awesome?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

I agree I think this is a hoax/viral campaign, most of the videos shown here have in my opinion had the sound sequence's cut from the original kiev video soundtrack, I listened to all of the short films in this video.

1, The track is the same as the last video no 10 except the sound track is shorter and listen for the baby's cry.

2, The sound has been altered and the pitch has been changed also more reverb and bass has been added as if someone is running this through a sound mixer- kaos pad possibly.

3 Again sounds like the rest of the kiev video - why would workers look up at the sky looking for a sound coming from underground and why the voices of kids in the middle of the forest with the same voices and sounds of cars going by as in the kiev video, again the sound changed as the bass had been taken out of the sound track and the mid range had been turned down and more high end added.

4 Same sound track, again the sound has changed.

5 Fake - same sound.

6 Fake - sound has changed again.

7 Fake.

8 Fake same sound as kiev video but shorter sound sequence.

9 Fake same sound as kiev .

10 Kiev video, Listen all the way through and stitch all the other sound tracks together, does anyone have sony soundforge or a similair sound product where the tracks can be analysed and the effects removed so the sound tracks can be returned to thier original composition and then stitched together so they can be compared to the kiev sound track.

In my professional opinion someone is having a right old laugh with this and adding parts of the kiev track to random videos and then altering the sound.

How do I explain a video where you can hear snow and frost crunching under someones feet in time with them walking?.

Easy - because that's what is happening and an extra track has been added on top to dramatise it, anyone who has worked with sound knows this is easily done and you can mix in and add multiple tracks to create a layer of different sounds.

Source - Me and my Ears - Ex International DJ.

I dont think the original sound track is fake however I will question the source as I have heard this same sound coming from an underground sewer system or similiar where a stream has been diverted through concrete pipes and I think the more water running underground against some kind of a metal sluice gate grating against concerete is enough to cause the same level of vibration and then reverbration through yards or miles of concrete pipe, ie the more it vibrates and the longer the system then the more reverbration the further it carries, and with a source for the sound to escape ie man hole cover's then you will hear it in different locations close by.

Can someone analyse the audio please and strip out the filters so it matches the original track from kiev?.

Just putting it out there as someone is taking us all for a ride.

Just on a footnote, in the original kiev video there are lots of multi storey flats as there are behind my mothers house, presumably they have lift shafts with metal lifts in them?.

Sound does carry quite a distance especially through hollow tubes, (sic).

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Do you think it could be Fracking?

< Hi Im new by the way
>

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Louise6
Do you think it could be Fracking?

< Hi Im new by the way
>

HI and welcome to the forum,

No facking around here.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Call me weird, but I find the noise soothing and not scary at all.

Maybe part of me wants some huge spaceship to come save/kill us all

My main concern is finding out if this new wave of videos are real or a hoax.

The original noises like the one in Florida definitely sounds real, and if you listen real close it does have some of the noises from the new videos, which would support the theory that whatever this noise is it's progressing in intensity.

One thing for sure is I hate hoaxers, but the The Pas Manitoba video convinced me, especially how the rabbits and dogs reacted when the noise happened.

This has to be one of the most interesting phenomena ever.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I wish people would stop opening new threads when there are so MANY on this topic. It's getting to be very hard to keep up with........ S E A R C H

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I like an idea that some youtuber posted in that video. That is : Cthulhu is awakening

edit on 17-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I wish people would stop opening new threads when there are so MANY on this topic. It's getting to be very hard to keep up with........ S E A R C H

This may be helpful:

Linking Thread for Strange Sound Phenomenon

Feel free to add any links you come across to that person's thread if you want.

Personally, I prefer the new instances to have their separate thread because a lot of good posts get lost in those super threads. That's just my opinion though. I do check out the super threads once in a while but sometimes it's difficult to keep up.

The new events usually get added to the super threads so if these individual threads are so bothersome just stay focused on the larger threads.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

oh THAT'S A GOOD ONE, STAND BACK IT'S GONNA BLOW.

Seems to me it comes at specific intervals, mechanical.

Seems like about the count of four in-between sounds, there is little difference in the sounds, sure seems like machinery .

edit on 093131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It does sound mechanical, almost like a large factory, no idea what kind though.

What ever it is, it sounds huge.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It does sound mechanical, almost like a large factory, no idea what kind though.

What ever it is, it sounds huge.

Yea, now what is it and why is it happening in location where it shouldn't be happening, there is no reason for that noise around here.

I heard it in the middle of the night, it woke me up, this was many months ago,

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The sun is more active which is making Jupiter more active. The moon Io is releasing more gasses to energize Jupiter.

Jupiter is like a Quasar beaming 2 Trillion watts from its poles, much more microwaves than the sun puts out.

In December 2012 Jupiter will be in position behind the Earth to blast straight through the keyhole in the magnetosphere behind Earth....where our planet has no protection from microwave emissions.

Earth is going to take it in the butt. I've solved 2012. The sounds could be Jupiters microwave beam hitting the atmosphere and resonating it to cause sounds....the trumpets.

The 3 days of darkness...I've figured that out too. Jupiter's magnetic field will flip. Earth will be in Jupiter's magnetosphere for 3 days and no sun light will be allowed our way.

Listen to the Trumpets. Be ready for the 3 days of darkness.

science.nasa.gov...

edit on 17-1-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join