It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Strange Sounds Are Still Occuring Around The World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here is the latest one from Nottingham England on 17-1-12.

www.youtube.com...

What the heck is it?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

That is a good one.

The sounds sure have progressed over the last couple years. I have never been into religion but all this talk about the trumpets in revelations on top of all the other prophecies that have been fulfilled leaves me no choice but to wonder WTH is going on!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

this makes me think the wole thing if fake to be honest, it is exactly the same sound sequence heard here on the first video.

Gotta be a viral campaign

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

That Organ sound...it's the one I see people I play these for react the most strongly too. Almost a visceral reaction...and I can't help admit having a bit of an erie feeling myself in hearing it. I don't know how that fits in with my theory about the rumbling sounds being plant/propulsion noises to craft we can't see. I almost hope it is though.

If that noise is from something OTHER than a ship some kind of man made machine than it's really disturbing. What kind of titanic natural forces would be required to generate that level and range of sound? I'm not sure we really want to know... It sounds almost irrational, I know..but THAT series of sounds are the only ones I really am left feeling off about.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Im not sure what is is but its happening in a lot of different places.

Rumbling - Loud Noise Map

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
A lot of them are fake. A LOT.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Indiana is really out of the loop on these noises. According to the rumbling sound map only once has someone reported it in Indiana and that was all the way up north. You would think if the surrounding areas are hearing it then surely we should too in central Indiana. I guess not though :

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lapislazuli
A lot of them are fake. A LOT.

but is it not true to fake anything you first need an original?
personally i dunno wth this sound could be or where its from
eerie indeed

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Admittedly this noise is the same as the noise in the Worldwide video, even down to the tweeting of the birds and length of the noise.
I find these noises quite disturbing though. Kinda makes me expect to see Godzilla or some kind of dinosaur in the background trampling houses

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yes, I think we get it at this point:

We have two distinct, similar sounds occurring all over the planet. One is a low rumble/sucking type sound (Planetary Resonance Frequency Scan) and the others are these bizarre, alien sounding events.

We don't know what they are yet. One scientist I sent it to refused to even comment.

Someone's decided UAO is a new term for it- Unidentified Audio Object, but I think UAS is a better term: Unidentified Atmospheric Sound.

Since sound theoretically cannot travel in space because of the vacuum/lack of medium problem, they do not appear to be generated from space. It appears to be some kind of atmospheric condition, or we have been discovered and they are deciding what to do next.
edit on Tue Jan 17th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
or we have been discovered and they are deciding what to do next.
edit on Tue Jan 17th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Let's hope 'they' will do something relatively nice on our terms of nice.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by constant_thought

Gotta be a viral campaign

You might be on to something there...isn't there a major UFO/Alien movie coming out soon?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with a pole shift, or maybe solar activity?

Whatever it is, at least some of the old noises are real. I have heard the rumble.

The newer sound reminds me of taking a hollow plastic vaccum tube and swinging it in the air like a lasso, this action produces a similar sound.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
maybe this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yes, I think we get it at this point:

We have two distinct, similar sounds occurring all over the planet. One is a low rumble/sucking type sound (Planetary Resonance Frequency Scan) and the others are these bizarre, alien sounding events.

Since sound theoretically cannot travel in space because of the vacuum/lack of medium problem, they do not appear to be generated from space.

On your first point there, I'd add another distinct class that has been heard around the world and that is a regular/rhythmic banging or plant noise. It's a low bass, almost a rumble, but a pulse in regular intervals. A recent thread here had one in Colorado where the Doppler effect of hearing it move past was actually fairly clear.

On the other.. I wonder it it isn't a bit too hasty to automatically write off the space origin for the sounds. It's folly to believe we understand even a fraction of how things work in space or what different areas of space might be like or defined by. In that context....we can't 'hear' sound transmitted over radio or across fiber optics. Perhaps there is a mechanism that is transmitting it through and down from the atmosphere that is new...

So many unknowns..and the variety of sounds really makes it a hard one to pin down, since no one theory seems to cover all of the common ones.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
We can only say "maybe" untill we have a real mass sighting (hearing).

I have synths that makes sounds like these, and could make a youtube easily.
I will hold my judgement untill something solid pop up in the future, as it seems to pick up around the world, it shouldn't take long.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It''s Jimmy Page using Les Pauls secret black box while bowing his guitar hangin out at Allister Crowleys old castle.....No really,hoax or not it is a pretty errie sound.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
I have synths that makes sounds like these, and could make a youtube easily.

Well great. I hope you have an Eventide HD3500 or better to come anywhere even close to emulating the lush atmospheric reverb that accompanies these sounds. And even then, some of us will know.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I heard them first several months ago, my daughter heard them this last summer, called me to say it sounds like the war of the worlds outside, she had no idea people talked about them on the net.

Now like the crop circles they will be imitated and I wouldn't trust anything I didn't hear with my own ears, anyone remember the first crop circles?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
On your first point there, I'd add another distinct class that has been heard around the world and that is a regular/rhythmic banging or plant noise. It's a low bass, almost a rumble, but a pulse in regular intervals. A recent thread here had one in Colorado where the Doppler effect of hearing it move past was actually fairly clear.

Yes, you're right, forgot about that one- and yeah, heard it too. So that's more like three kinds. Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join