It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I understand that it affects your penal gland. What does it do?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Supposedly it calcifies your penal gland, thus rendering it useless.

What does the pineal gland do? Lots of stuff, google it... Or maybe duck duck go it? Who knows anymore.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

The reason coffee doesn't give you a buzz is that it contains Fluoride of an organic type. The Fluoride takes the place of the Iodine ion on the thyroid gland and lowers the use of the hormone. This helps calm us. We are used to the fluoride in coffee and tea from generations of use. The fluoride in water is different and it can overdose you. Fluoride is used to make many medicines including paxil and prozac. They use the organic fluoride though, not this messed up inorganic version in water.

I like my coffee. I'm still searching for information on whether fluoride actually is necessary for caffeine to form. There's a relation there that is necessary for me to find out about. Fluoride seems to also be needed to make coc aine by the plant..

Fluoride in water is put there to calm people, it doesn't have that good of an effect on teeth. If you drink lots of tea, your teeth turn brown, same with coffee. Fluoride. They had to do something to keep the riots from happening before and fluoride was their answer. It killed the protesting too. Now that people drink bottled water, they are protesting more and being able to see the deceit of the people around us. They should of promoted coffee. Caffeine without fluoride can make people operate above the ability of their brain and they make many mistakes. They also act irrational.

My opinion is that fluoride should not be added to our water supply and levels should be still checked to make sure natural fluoride is not too high either in the water. I've studied fluoride since a woman told me of it in 74. I've read everything I ever saw about it. It's not there for your teeth and bones. Magnesium and silicon would be more appropriate for that.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CPeternell

The fluoride ion attaches to the sensor and dampens it. this sometimes suppresses the primordial functions like desire for sex, arguing with others of different races, fight or flight syndrome, violence, and family attachment. Some good, some bad.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by CPeternell

The fluoride ion attaches to the sensor and dampens it. this sometimes suppresses the primordial functions like desire for sex, arguing with others of different races, fight or flight syndrome, violence, and family attachment. Some good, some bad.

Are you serious?

I am curious, what else attaches to this so-called sensor? Some feel this sensor is impervious to outside attachments.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Malcher

The reason coffee doesn't give you a buzz is that it contains Fluoride of an organic type. The Fluoride takes the place of the Iodine ion on the thyroid gland and lowers the use of the hormone. This helps calm us. We are used to the fluoride in coffee and tea from generations of use. The fluoride in water is different and it can overdose you. Fluoride is used to make many medicines including paxil and prozac. They use the organic fluoride though, not this messed up inorganic version in water.

I like my coffee. I'm still searching for information on whether fluoride actually is necessary for caffeine to form. There's a relation there that is necessary for me to find out about. Fluoride seems to also be needed to make coc aine by the plant..

Fluoride in water is put there to calm people, it doesn't have that good of an effect on teeth. If you drink lots of tea, your teeth turn brown, same with coffee. Fluoride. They had to do something to keep the riots from happening before and fluoride was their answer. It killed the protesting too. Now that people drink bottled water, they are protesting more and being able to see the deceit of the people around us. They should of promoted coffee. Caffeine without fluoride can make people operate above the ability of their brain and they make many mistakes. They also act irrational.

My opinion is that fluoride should not be added to our water supply and levels should be still checked to make sure natural fluoride is not too high either in the water. I've studied fluoride since a woman told me of it in 74. I've read everything I ever saw about it. It's not there for your teeth and bones. Magnesium and silicon would be more appropriate for that.

I have had coffee with all kinds of water, including distilled, and honestly it never gives me any kind of buzz. I notice the physical change in that i get jittery and can have an elevated heart rate.

I have to say if i drink tap water it does not calm me at all either. Sometimes if you are dehydrated you can have anxiety and drinking water reverses it. But that is only becuase you are getting water into your system.

And to be clear i never heard anyone mention drinking water calms them down.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

The ions are interchangeable in attachment to many things. Lithium is sometimes used to suppress the primordial region to allow people to function better in society. Suppressing this area tends to make people less animal like in nature. My limited access to research sometimes gives me limited knowledge. I only found a vague research article stating this as a secondary element related to the main purpose of the article. I was studying the Pineal gland and the primordial sections of the brains tie in to Alzheimer disease. We fill these sections with knowledge when we are young and they have more protection than other parts of the brain. Instincts are stored here too. Sometimes Alzheimer patients get promiscuous too. When the Alzheimer patients brain starts to deteriorate they remember childhood things because of this protection. Many teenagers utilize this section of the brain heavily while they go through stages of development. any ion will do, in the right forms Fluoride has positive effects. Tea and coffee are good sources. They make us civil. The fluoride they put in water is not organic and is not consumed with caffeine, that causes problems. Things that form together should stay together.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

The main reason fluoride is in water is they knew back in the forties of the properties of fluoride. If you study outside of the USA in your searches you will find plenty of evidence. Proper consumption of magnesium and calcium are more important for teeth. Also proper amounts of electrolytes will also keep tooth decay at bay. You still need to brush your teeth though, that is a real fact.

Too much coffee and tea and you get fluoridosis where your teeth turn color.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

robertmijas.com

Groundbreaking new research has linked sodium fluoride to cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death worldwide. Researchers found that fluoride consumption directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries, a condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlated with the #1 killer. Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.
(visit the link for the full news article)

oh my freaking gooodness. i knew it! not that specifically, no, but i knew there was an ulterior motive for fluoridating the water. most of the time i just feel suspicious and paranoid that nothing i eat or drink is really safe since i shop at price chopper and wal-mart and drink water from the sink. hell, even the bottled water makes me nervous. everything is poison. there is no such thing as real food anymore. i don't feel so paranoid though, but god am i depressed.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Whether the study was concentrating on the efficacy of Fluoride as a marker chemical for more effective cardiovascular related PET/CT procedures isn't particularly the most important factor in the results obtained through the study, i wouldn't have though?

During these assessments of Fluoride, it has apparently been determined completely irrespective of the study goals of ascertaining the efficiency or effectiveness of Fluoride as a PET marker chemical, that it also has an apparently dangerously high potential to cause physical damage to human health, or at least be a significant causal factor due to it acting as a sort of catalysing chemical, in many cases of hardening of arteries and the human cardiovascular system in general.

That would be the point to consider from the standpoint of a public health risk assessment, which is what this thread is highlighting, regardless of whether that information gathered was the primary focus or goal of the study or otherwise, surely?

In other words, while the study didn't set out to research the potential detrimental effects on human cardiovascular systems and the role, if any, Fluoride might play..the study did indeed discover a correlation that Fluoride does in fact play a significant role in these detrimental effects on our heart and circulatory health.

PET/CT efficacy of Fluoride is a fairly moot issue, when faced with the findings about the potent damage that the chemical wreaks and it's direct correlation in areas of causation or contribution to ever rising statistics on the biggest cause of premature death, heart disease.

Call me old fashioned if you like, but i don't much care if a study starts out looking for the best flavour additive to add to ice cream to increase it's sales, but in doing the study discovers that the additive caused heart disease, i'm going to care more about the health findings, than whether i like the flavour enough to buy more ice cream.

edit on 20-3-2012 by MysterX because: error

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Can somebody explain me something....all flourites are danagerous or just sodium flouride??i recently bought a toothpaste for my daughter with no sodium flouride, but with amina flouride....is it dangerous also??? thanks..

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join