It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I saw a program a while ago where they had three skulls, one from one hundred years ago. One from around three hundred years ago. And one from 1000 years ago. The only difference was the teeth, the teeth on the 1000 year old skull had no dental problems what soever, and the earlier two had missing teeth and signs of gum disease. They said was because of the introduction of sugar into peoples diet. Now there killing us with the water we drink, as well as the food we eat. We need to rise up and make a stand. Shame no one will though.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lompyt
I saw a program a while ago where they had three skulls, one from one hundred years ago. One from around three hundred years ago. And one from 1000 years ago. The only difference was the teeth, the teeth on the 1000 year old skull had no dental problems what soever, and the earlier two had missing teeth and signs of gum disease. They said was because of the introduction of sugar into peoples diet. Now there killing us with the water we drink, as well as the food we eat. We need to rise up and make a stand. Shame no one will though.

=======

That is right----processed sugar or sucrose is the number one cause for tooth decay.

Go to countries where processed sugar is not used-----perfect teeth and no cavities.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Despite more and more evidence of the harmful effects of flouride on the human body, Governments all over the world still continue to pump it into the water supply. Other previously proven negatives include calcification of the pineal gland, a retardation in the brain, causing lower IQ/Brain damage, dental flourosis(brown spots on teeth), kidney damage, bone disease/weakening, and many more.

naturalsociety.com...

For more info on other adverse effects click here www.fluoridealert.org...

robertmijas.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Not all countries. As a dental assistant, stationed stateside and overseas, it was our job to push FOR flouride. Even going so far as giving out flouride drops to those who lived offbase in Germany (they don't flouridate their water). We had people question us all the time about it being toxic. We wooed them with articles from various medical/dental magazines telling them how important the use of flouride was for their teeth. We even harped at them about drinking bottled water that didn't contain flouride. I wonder what they'll do now, or if it'll even make a difference. EPIC FAIL?

Peace
edit on 31-1-2012 by DivineFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
I drink a lot of fluoride "infested" water, I brush my teeth regularly, I chew a lot of sugarfree gum and I manage my own construction company.

And today the dentist told me I have exceptionally good teeth

How about you telling this to the little children in Ethiopia that lost their parents due to AIDS? Ethiopia has high endemic fluoride in the food and water chain due to East African Rift Zone effects. What this does is cause irritation in the gut that sets off huge rates of oxidation repair enzymes, Mn-SOD, in these persons that ties up all the manganese in their cells and body. When that happens HIV runs wild in a person exposed to it, and the poor folks in Ethiopia are being devastated by the effects of fluoride in manganese levels that normally would be there to block the reverse transcription of HIV.

The same thing happens in the US to a lesser degree and it is potentiated by coc aine abuses, but the fluoride in the food and water of the US contributes to the problems.

Perhaps you'd also like to tell America's veterans of the Gulf War about the huge fluoride releases from the oil wells and refineries there that were bombed and set ablaze, which set off all kinds of viral / bacterial health problems in the issues for GWS.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
A rather interesting look at fluoride toxicity in Salmon. Salmon appear to experience overgrowth of their snout, which appears similar to an effect of bone areas were ligaments attach getting longer and causing pain due to fluoride toxic effects in humans.

======

www.naturaldoctor.org...

Smelters vs. Salmon:

In a field study, Damkaer and Dey demonstrated that high salmon loss at John Day Dam on the Columbia River, 1982-1986, was caused by the inhibition of migration by fluoride contamination from an aluminum smelter located 1.6 km [one mile] above the dam. In 1982, the average daily discharge of fluoride was 384 kg and the salmon loss was 55%. In 1985, discharge averaged 49 kg and was accompanied by a concentration of 0.2 ppm and a salmonid loss of 5%.

Damkaer and Dey confirmed the cause-and-effect relationship by means of a two-choice flume for fluoride gradient salmon behavior tests. These determined that the “critical level” was 0.2 ppm.

There are other studies that indicate that fluoride at levels below 1.5 ppm have lethal and other adverse effects on fish. Delayed hatching of rainbow trout have occurred at 1.5 ppm; brown mussels have died at 1.4 ppm; an alga (Porphyria tenera) was killed by a four-hour fumigation with fluoride with a critical concentration of 0.9 ppm; and, levels below 0.1 ppm were shown to be lethal to the water flea, Daphnia magna. These latter two studies suggest that salmon species also may be affected by fluoride-induced reduction of food supply.

Documents used in a 1961 court case involving Meader’s Trout farm in Pocatello, Idaho, contain evidence that between 1949 and 1950 trout damage and loss was related to fluoride contamination due to rain washing airborne particles from leaves into hatchery water at levels as low as 0.5 ppm. This evidence suggests that the “safe level” of fluoride in the fresh water habitat of salmon species is not 1.5 ppm but, 0.2 ppm.

---

There are many questions, but until evidence to the contrary is available, based on impartial field studies, in order to protect salmon species in the US Northwest and British Columbia, the “critical level” of fluoride in fresh water should be 0.2 mgF/L.

The strategy for eliminating unacceptable levels of fluoride from the “critical habitat” of Northwest Pacific salmon consists of the immediate banning of artificial fluoridation and the rapid sun setting of the current disposal practices of fluoride-producing industries.

========

So, in terms of habitats for Salmon, the issues of fluoride in the water is becoming very important.

Birds also appear to have a similar lack of tolerance for fluoride in the air or water.

In the issues of childhood development, the tolerance for infants to fluoride is set at zero. Those temping fate with allowing newborns to get fluoride in the formula appear to set up risk factors for neurological and sexual development problems. Which is why Mother's Milk for humans has almost NO fluoride content.

The Qustion is why would anyone what the drink or feed infants anything known to kill fish and birds at extremely low levels?

========

www.ewg.org...

The lowest temperature at which nonstick coatings have been reported to kill birds in a peer-reviewed study is 396°F (202°C) [3]. In May 1998, poultry researchers at the University of Missouri recorded 52 percent mortality in 2400 chicks within three days of the birds being placed into floor pens with new PTFE-coated heat lamp bulbs. After ruling out bacterial infections like E. Coli and Salmonella, or toxic gases such as sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide, the scientists finally linked the chick deaths to offgas products from the PTFE-coated bulbs. All of the chicks examined after death had lung lesions and moderate to severe pulmonary edema consistent with “PTFE toxicosis.”

The researchers also learned from a private communication with Dr. Bedros Nersessian that a duck research facility that used the same PTFE-coated heat lamps had 23.3 percent death in ducklings, over 400 ducklings in all, within five days [3]. In 1997, two English veterinarians reported a case in which eight raptor deaths over three months were attributed to PTFE coated heat lamps. This incident was described in a letter on PTFE toxicity in birds published in the journal Veterinary Record [4]. In addition, an inadvertent poisoning of pet birds has been reported when a Teflon-coated surface was heated to 325°F (163°C). | View Bird Death Diaries

These reports and personal accounts indicate that Teflon offgases toxic substances at temperatures as low as 396°F and 325°F. I

======

www.theherbprof.com...

Teflon Poisoning, Tip of the Pollution Iceberg
Pre-polluted children moving toward an autoimmune nightmare

====

edit on 4-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Nature tells that fluoride is a poison

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
We don't need the government to take care of our teeth at the expense of the rest of our body's health. The benefits of fluoride in drinking water are negligible and there is more and more research to suggest that even the small amounts of fluoride being added to public drinking water leads to many different health complications.. and now there's this research suggesting it's linked to cardiovascular disease. Wow.

Arm and hammer toothpaste costs less than 3 dollars. That's white teeth for 2 whole months. I bring this point up because a common reason governments use to promote the necessity of fluoridating water is that poor people can't afford to take care of their teeth. If a person can't afford 3 dollars every 2 months to take care of their teeth, drinking faucet water isn't going to do a damn thing!! It is absolutely useless.

The main reason I'm mad right now is because I found out that the water filters I have been using don't remove fluoride. I guess that's my fault for not doing my research. Guess I will stick to the reverse osmosis bottled water!
edit on 13-2-2012 by free_form because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

If i where you, I would immediately get a bag of almonds and knuster a few between the teeth each day, and rinse well with it before swallowing. That should remove most flouridation over time. Give it a few months.

That or raisins, lots of them mixed in each week.
edit on 13-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If i where you, I would immediately get a bag of almonds and knuster a few between the teeth each day, and rinse well with it before swallowing. That should remove most flouridation over time. Give it a few months.

That or raisins, lots of them mixed in each week.
edit on 13-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

I think the most upsetting thing is the damage fluoride can do the the pineal gland. On the metaphysical side of things, it's a very important part of the brain

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I agree, but i tend not to mention that as much, as that makes people think about you as a lunatic.

Therefore i choose to concentrate on all the aspects that can be proven 100% with science, like the iq drop, brain retardation, bone weakening and various cancers. Those should be enough to convince people, the pineal gland de-calcification is just a bonus (and the real purpose)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I agree, but i tend not to mention that as much, as that makes people think about you as a lunatic.

Oh for sure. But since we're on such a lovely open discussion board such as ATS it's alright

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_form

Oh for sure. But since we're on such a lovely open discussion board such as ATS it's alright

Guess you haven´t seen many of the trolls around here. They bite at the first opening.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I had contacted my local water department for more information on Fluoride in the public water. They actually gave me a very informative answer with many details. Here is what they told me: I censored my name.

Thank you, Mr. ***, for your comments regarding fluoride. Madison Water Utility’s fluoridation policy is established by the Public Health and Water Utility boards and is periodically reviewed. An in-depth review of this policy in 2009 led to the continuation of community fluoridation for the City of Madison. The policy directs the water utility to maintain a fluoride concentration in the recommended range of 0.7 - 1.2 parts per million [ppm]. In January 2011, the EPA recommended a reduction in the target level to 0.7 ppm, based on increased incidence of dental fluorosis in children, and the utility adjusted the chemical feed accordingly. Lowering our target from 1.1 ppm to 0.7 ppm resulted in a 35% reduction in our treatment chemical costs.

The fluoride used by Madison Water Utility is NSF-certified for use in drinking water. The water utility does not use sodium fluoride, the product identified in your message linked to cardiovascular disease. Some health effects due to fluoride ingestion have been observed at elevated levels – often the result of naturally occurring high fluoride levels in groundwater. Your message has also been forwarded to the president of the Water Utility Board.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thestinger

Awesome job! That post made me happy to read.

Maybe now that article you forwarded will do the rounds resulting in the next renewal of the water flouridation act will be cancelled in your area "Madison county".

Lets hope so!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_form

Guess you haven´t seen many of the trolls around here. They bite at the first opening.

You're right. Especially lately. I would go as far to say that the board is only a shadow of it's former self. The board has changed from a high focus on occult / sci-fi / metaphysics to almost strictly political mischief, and that has brought a huge influx of trolls and habitual debunkers.

While we are on the subject, do you know of any discussion boards that are thriving and like the old ATS?
edit on 16-2-2012 by free_form because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestinger
Hello ATS,

I had contacted my local water department for more information on Fluoride in the public water. They actually gave me a very informative answer with many details. Here is what they told me: I censored my name.

Thank you, Mr. ***, for your comments regarding fluoride. Madison Water Utility’s fluoridation policy is established by the Public Health and Water Utility boards and is periodically reviewed. An in-depth review of this policy in 2009 led to the continuation of community fluoridation for the City of Madison. The policy directs the water utility to maintain a fluoride concentration in the recommended range of 0.7 - 1.2 parts per million [ppm]. In January 2011, the EPA recommended a reduction in the target level to 0.7 ppm, based on increased incidence of dental fluorosis in children, and the utility adjusted the chemical feed accordingly. Lowering our target from 1.1 ppm to 0.7 ppm resulted in a 35% reduction in our treatment chemical costs.

The fluoride used by Madison Water Utility is NSF-certified for use in drinking water. The water utility does not use sodium fluoride, the product identified in your message linked to cardiovascular disease. Some health effects due to fluoride ingestion have been observed at elevated levels – often the result of naturally occurring high fluoride levels in groundwater. Your message has also been forwarded to the president of the Water Utility Board.

In January 2011, the EPA recommended a reduction in the target level to 0.7 ppm, based on increased incidence of dental fluorosis in children, and the utility adjusted the chemical feed accordingly.

Haha, oh wow. I never thought the EPA would have admitted something like that.

Going to give a shot messaging my local water department. I live just 1.5 hrs southwest of you, by the way.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My friend eats toothpaste when he's hungry at night, and he's not the sharpest tool in the box. I think there must be fluoride in lager, as i don't feel too clever atm.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here is another very good write up on the health effects of fluoride:

www.drinkyourvitamins.com...

One of the items one will find is the Spina Bifita rates rise with higher rates of fluoride releases, and areas like Oak Ridge Tennessee have extremely high rates of Spina Bifita that trace back to the multiple sources of fluoride releases from the various plants as well as the TVA coal fired emissions of HF from massive installed generation capacity in the region.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Some had a few questions on boron as a treatment for fluoride's toxic effects. So here are a couple web sites that might help fill the information void. On one of the sites some of the links are dead, due to another site's change up---but the citation per the author, publication, and dates are all valid.

www.celluliteinvestigation.com...

www.ithyroid.com...

If one reads around the first URL one finds that fluoride are linked to the condition called Acne, which causes lots of problems for many teens.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Many successes on the ant-fluoride, stop poisoning the people, front:

www.anh-usa.org...

New Scientific Data Forces Government to Reverse Its Stance on Fluoride in the Water Supply

Despite studies so compelling that the federal government has started back-pedaling, the states of New Jersey and Vermont are attempting to mandate the fluoridation of water supply. Unfortunately, the New Jersey bill is very close to being passed. By contrast, Illinois and New Hampshire have introduced bills to prohibit fluoride in drinking water.

In New Jersey, both S959 in the Senate and A1811 in the Assembly are on red alert—they have been reported out of committee and are already on the floor, so they can be voted upon at any time. These bills mandate the fluoridation of water. At minimum, this is a freedom of choice issue—citizens should be able to choose whether they want to ingest fluoride or not. Write your legislators and ask them to oppose these bills—take action now!

In Vermont, H615 (currently in the Health Care Committee) contains many provisions to do with oral care—so we are specifically opposing section 108a, which mandates fluoridation of water. It requires that any municipality, government agency, or other entity that owns or controls a water system shall maintain fluoride in the water supply. Write your representative and request an amendment to strike out that part of the bill—take action now!

In New Hampshire: HB1529 would amend current law to say, “No fluoride, nor any chemical containing fluoride, shall be introduced into the public water supply,” as well as other specific provisions against the the use of herbicides within ten miles upgradient (that is, uphill) from a water intake of a domestic water supply. Write your representative and express your strong support for this bill—take action now!

In Illinois: HB5383 would do one thing: repeal the current fluoridation mandate. The bill is now in the Environmental Health Committee. Write your representative and express your strong support for this bill—take action now!

=====

Everyone needs to do the same in their own states and free their health from poison water methods using fluoride poisons.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Let's make it easy for them with basic math...

It costs x to put that in our water...
We save x by not putting it in the water...

Now they can use x for some other way to hurt us.

Is this a repub vs democrat thing, where are the lines drawn, who needs to get educated?

Also, cocain was mentioned.... Are the same people who want fluride in the water the same who want our cities flooded with drugs... Maybe it goes hand in hand. Get this, some states in America it's illegal to collect rain water...

They don't want us dead yet, they just want us wounded and I need of their services... Now who am I referring to?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join