It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CandorMyander
reply to post by NeoVain

bad breath equals long life, imagine that, now i have a legitimate reason for not brushing my teeth...although i will say that i have always hated toothpaste. I know so many people so religious in there habit, hope they stop using.

Whoa...Dont throw out that toothbrush just yet:

Scientists have found the reason why not cleaning your teeth can cause heart attacks.

I read about this over a decade ago that bacteria collecting on your teeth and plaque can impact the heart.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Here is a list of elements in the human body:

Composition of the human body:

Aluminum and Fluorine are listed.

Fluourine

"Because of the difficulty in making elemental fluorine, the vast majority of commercial fluorine is never reduced to the element. Fluorine has the highest electron affinity of any element but chlorine and is an extremely strong oxidizing agent. Fluorine forms stable compounds, fluorides, with all elements except helium and neon. Hydrofluoric acid, in contrast to hydrochloric acid, is only a weak acid, but it is nonetheless extremely corrosive. Fluorides of lighter metal elements are ionic compounds (salts). Heavier metal elements such as uranium form volatile coordination compounds (molecules with several fluorine atoms surrounding a metal atom)."

Don't be misleading----that listing was Islamic medicine and I doubt they think fluoride is good for anyone. I'd think Islamic countries don't fluorinate people.

Islam appears to be totally against the fluoride insanity for religion reasons:

www.friendsoffreedom.org...

He said: "Many Muslims abroad and in the UK are against the fluoridation of water for Islamic reasons, for health and medical reasons and for Human rights reasons."

They also like things with Boron------and Boron was a big deal in the Holy Lands. Boron shows up in Islamic Medicine.

You likely picked up a US analysis of people exposed to poison fluoride for 60 years of fluoride insanity.

Islam is against water poisoners.

edit on 24-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Islam doesn't like water poisoners

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by Malcher
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Here is a list of elements in the human body:

Composition of the human body:

Aluminum and Fluorine are listed.

Fluourine

"Because of the difficulty in making elemental fluorine, the vast majority of commercial fluorine is never reduced to the element. Fluorine has the highest electron affinity of any element but chlorine and is an extremely strong oxidizing agent. Fluorine forms stable compounds, fluorides, with all elements except helium and neon. Hydrofluoric acid, in contrast to hydrochloric acid, is only a weak acid, but it is nonetheless extremely corrosive. Fluorides of lighter metal elements are ionic compounds (salts). Heavier metal elements such as uranium form volatile coordination compounds (molecules with several fluorine atoms surrounding a metal atom)."

Don't be misleading----that listing was Islamic medicine and I doubt they think fluoride is good for anyone. I'd think Islamic countries don't fluorinate people.

Islam appears to be totally against the fluoride insanity for religion reasons:

www.friendsoffreedom.org...

He said: "Many Muslims abroad and in the UK are against the fluoridation of water for Islamic reasons, for health and medical reasons and for Human rights reasons."

They also like things with Boron------and Boron was a big deal in the Holy Lands. Boron shows up in Islamic Medicine.

You likely picked up a US analysis of people exposed to poison fluoride for 60 years of fluoride insanity.

Islam is against water poisoners.

edit on 24-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Islam doesn't like water poisoners

This is from an Iranian University:

jdr.sagepub.com...

At least read the first paragraph.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't think the Holy Land would approve of your lack of insights:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Before i say anything, i'm not a scientist, or a chemist aor anything like that, but i'd just like to share something with you...

I've been reading all this conspiracy stuff, ufo stuff and secret government stuff for probably around 20 years now (my dad gave me a David Icke book & 6hr lecture video when i was around 15 or 16) so i'm not new to it, but despite being angry and pretty pissed off about the stuff i just tended to plod along and go with the flow...

I'd read about flouride, and the effects it's supposed to have on the human body - mainly the "subduing" effect it has on the brain, and the fact that the Nazi's used it extensively, and also all about Margaret Thatcher getting it put into the driniking water in Ireland during the 80's to subdue their uprisings and stem the violence there etc which i wont insult your intelligence by going into now - but again, you just think "what can i do about it"..?

Well, the thing is, i've always drank alot of water. Maybe 5 or 6 pints of water per day (doctors told you it was good to drink alot of water, right..?) and thought nothing of it. But in June last year i got a job in Holland, where i now spend the vast majority of my time. In the last couple of months i've felt so much more angry and annoyed about whats going on in the world, and felt so much more of an urge to actually do something about it (although like most people i sometimes wonder what i can do..?). I've read so much more information, and felt much more motivated to try and do something to help put things right.

My point is this... The first 35 years of my life i was just happy to plod along and take life as it comes. Since being in Holland, i've felt much more active, frustrated and thought about things so much more. My head feels so much clearer now.

...is it any co-incidence that they don't put flouride in the drinking water, dont use flouride tainted water in cooking or any food products in Holland, and now that it's gone out of my system i'm becoming more "human" again..? My brain is finally waking up..?

It's just something i've been thinking about, and to me it makes sense... Tell me if you think i'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sounds like you are living proof of the fluoride works to dull the brain, and that is exactly why they put the fluoride poison in the US water.

Everyone that avoids the fluoride poison water has your experience.

edit on 26-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: High function of mind returns

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've pointed to the research on fluoride tolerance for animals being toxic at 1 ppm, and it is for man also. Both fail to thrive due to the long term effects.

One has to protect animals like Elephants from fluoride in the water. Thus, this news item about fluoride and "They Kill Elephants Don't They".

It will also kill fish, which have to be protected from it.

Who is protecting the humans?

=====

fluoride-class-action.com...

Dr Sauerheber on Elephants Dead of Aluminum Fluoride

Unfortunately after 6 years of consuming aluminum fluoride treated municipal water, the former show elephants of the Wild Animal Park were finally euthanized at the San Diego Zoo this week [6]. One was unable to walk and the other had also deteriorated after both became mentally unstable and unable to follow tasks. These were once bright animals. They could easily follow directions and learn tricks. But the elephant shows had to be canceled a few years after the Park began accepting fluoridated municipal water in 2005. The Park was told in 2005 they would not receive the treated water, but the Park’s utility, the San Pasqual Water District, arranged for the city of Escondido to provide the water that is treated with aluminum and with industrial fluoride [7], thinking without evidence that the water would be healthy for elephants, not realizing their large body to brain volume ratio.

Show elephants consume copious amounts of water because of their daily activity level, over 60 gallons daily, and do not have kidneys designed to remove aluminum fluoride at an intake rate that high. They developed mental aberrations that are known to occur in laboratory animals given aluminum fluoride water at such levels for long time periods [3, 4], including inability to walk from motor brain degeneration. The problem is that aluminum and fluoride together in the acidic stomach form complexes that are assimilated into the bloodstream, causing aluminum accumulation in the brain [4]. Aluminum in water which does not also contain industrial fluoride is not assimilated.

The elephants were transferred from the Wild Animal Park to the San Diego Zoo in January of 2010, and there they were also given fluoridated water to drink. The elephants’ mental deficiencies continued to decline. The were even unable to wander around freely in the enclosure. They were standing vegetables. They were recently euthanized. Zoo veterinarians have no explanation for what happened to our elephants. They have not been trained in fluoride toxicology, yet they are reluctant to consider aluminum carried by silicofluoride as the toxin that dumbed down their charges.

------

The Oregon State legislature barred any state requirement for fluoride in Oregon waterways, to protect salmon from the gross mental narcotic effect fluoride is known to exert that causes salmon run collapse.

======

This Zoo would never qualify as a Noah's Ark protective shelter against fluoride poisoning for big elephants. Noah understood the dangers. Moses understood the dangers. Perhaps all humans should also:

www.doewatch.com...

edit on 28-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The failure to protect the animals from harm

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was in the market the other day and noticed - Now with flouride- on many of the baby nutrients.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Some of you may really get into this statue's imagery that is located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee:

One of the most interesting things in the Manhattan Project town of Oak Ridge, Tn. is a statue at a Catholic Church in the middle of town. If one is a good detective, one can discover the meaning of its symbolism.

The base has a circle with a dot in the Middle, this is the Sun Sign of astrologers. It symbolizes the beginning of religion issues with pagan Sun Worship, as in Babylon and Egyptians polytheism.

Next comes along the issues of the Hewbrews and the Star of David, which is the issues of Moses new pious religion of monotheism takes over with the Freedom of the Egyptian Slaves.

Since the European Jewish scientist were the ones that discovered fission and fed Europe to being the Manhattan Project the Star of David in Oak Ridge becomes the Atom Symbol.

Moving up the statue one finds the global sphere with a snake biting into an apple. This is the poisons of the Earth affecting the food chain. Apples mediate the fluoride with boron.

One takes note that Mary has her foot on the snake to keep the poisons in check.

Move on up and Mary is huge, as she dwarfs the other ideals. Her prayfull stand with hands clasped and she wears of the Crown of the Old Roman Popes, as she knows the secret of the Arks days and Jesus's discoveries.

It is a very artistic way to telling the more intellectual people in Oak Ridge about the inner secret of religionj that they all learned by dealing with monsterous amounts of hydrogen fluoride. Many used the boron rich foods and fruits to compensate for the hugely toxic environment of Oak Ridge from HF releases.

=====

There is a lot more truth in the story about an apple a day keeping the doctor away:

======

www.livestrong.com...

1. Eat an Apple a Day to Chase Arthritis Away

-----

2. Look for the Secret Ingredient--Boron
Apples contain boron, a mineral that may reduce the risk of developing osteoarthritis and help decrease joint pain, swelling and stiffness in people who already have arthritis. Researchers in Australia initiated a study in which people received 6 milligrams a day of boron. In addition to reducing arthritis symptoms in half the patients, it appears that boron may also prevent osteoporosis. Boron is a mineral found in the soil, and so ends up in foods grown in the soil. Researchers have looked at levels of boron in the soil and compared it with rates of arthritis in the population. With low levels of boron, Jamaica has high rates of arthritis. Conversely, soil in Israel is rich in boron, and incidents of arthritis are low. Scientists from the U.S. Department of Agriculture plan to further study the possibility that boron helps the immune system protect the body from inflammatory diseases like arthritis.

------

4. Try Apple Cider Vinegar for Pain Relief

=========

www.dietbites.com...

Apple: A super food starring Boron & Fiber
Apples are one of the most popular fruits in America. Apples are also a good source of the mineral boron, touted for boosting alertness - the reason why an apple may do more than a cup of coffee to wake one up in the morning. Boron may also reduce calcium losses related to osteoporosis.

=========

So, if anyone had any doubts that people in religion and folks in the Manhattan Project knew these special details to deal with fluoride in the atmosphere and food chain, let there no longer be any doubts.

edit on 28-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Old World Artistic Imagery of the poison and nutritional knowledge in Oak Ridge

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I searched on Google Scholar for credible sources relevant to fluoride intake. This is a quote from a 2009 research article on this topic:

Two recent papers, whose authors include members of Health Canada's expert panel, clearly show no dental health benefit from ingested fluoride. In particular, the single study that has examined caries experience in relation to individual fluoride intakes at various ages during childhood (the Iowa study) has found no association between fluoride intake and caries experience; caries rates (% of children with or without caries) at ages 5 and 9 were similar for all levels of fluoride intake (Warren et al. 2009). The authors state that “the benefits of fluoride are mostly topical” and that their “findings suggest that achieving a caries-free status may have relatively little to do with fluoride intake” (emphasis in the original). Most of the children with caries had "relatively few decayed or filled surfaces" (Warren et al. 2009).

washingtonsafewater.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by voicefromtheages
I searched on Google Scholar for credible sources relevant to fluoride intake. This is a quote from a 2009 research article on this topic:

Two recent papers, whose authors include members of Health Canada's expert panel, clearly show no dental health benefit from ingested fluoride. In particular, the single study that has examined caries experience in relation to individual fluoride intakes at various ages during childhood (the Iowa study) has found no association between fluoride intake and caries experience; caries rates (% of children with or without caries) at ages 5 and 9 were similar for all levels of fluoride intake (Warren et al. 2009). The authors state that “the benefits of fluoride are mostly topical” and that their “findings suggest that achieving a caries-free status may have relatively little to do with fluoride intake” (emphasis in the original). Most of the children with caries had "relatively few decayed or filled surfaces" (Warren et al. 2009).

I've met and talked to the author of this report a time or two. She does a bang up job on the fluoridation risks.

But when they, SENES, did the ORHASP reports on fluoride toxic effects on Oak Ridge, they allowed the Govt to get away with way too much on not dealing with the Pre-Skeletal Fluorosis effects that produce the mind numbing effects and tons of chronic health effects from high rates of arthritis to premature aging, colligen damge, heart diseases, thyroid problems from fluorine and not doing the synergistic effects on thyroid in Oak Ridge from I-131 and fluoride releases. imho

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If fluoride was anywhere near as bad as you people claim it is we would have millions of people dying from it each year, and our life expectancy would be less now than it was before the inception of fluoridation.

I would say it's linked to low intelligence more than anything- the dumber the person the more likely they are to be rabidly anti-fluoride.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Did you even read this its talking about medical procedures. Apparently you are not aware streams lakes and most underground water supplies contain fluoride. As for fluoride being dangerous it occurs naturally in our water supplies however in some areas it doesn’t meet minimum standard so they add some. In other areas the fluoride is above recommended levels and obviously they don’t add more. Even if they stopped adding it to our water supply you would still find fluoride in the water supply! The problem with not adding it is most inner city kids would suffer the most before additional fluoride was added most of the children got Periodontal Disease this is a segment of society who can least afford dental treatment.

edit on 1/28/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by NeoVain

Did you even read this its talking about medical procedures. Apparently you are not aware streams lakes and most underground water supplies contain fluoride. As for fluoride being dangerous it occurs naturally in our water supplies however in some areas it doesn’t meet minimum standard so they add some. In other areas the fluoride is above recommended levels and obviously they don’t add more. Even if they stopped adding it to our water supply you would still find fluoride in the water supply! The problem with not adding it is most inner city kids would suffer the most before additional fluoride was added most of the children got Periodontal Disease this is a segment of society who can least afford dental treatment.

Everyone has read the research paper and knows the issues that it shows up as deposition of fluoride on arterial walls that can add to the process of blockage formation, as well as be useful for imaging with F-18 methods. Not everyone has tunnel vision of what this report indicates.

Looks like you forgot to read the science that says this----"no value":

Your view is pure parroted political propadanda statement that fluoride is a nutrient that was faked up by ALCOA's connections with the NAZI types that liked the psychological effects that are part of Pre-Skeletal Fluorosis effects. All the original science in the US tells that fluoride in the water was not acceptable above 0.1 ppm, and a like standard happens in Europe with around 0.2 ppm.

Fluoride in the US is a political game, not one of science and protection of human health.

The real risk for inner city kids is the fluoride in the water is added to poor inner city kids baby formula, because the parents can't afford the distilled water or are not intelligent enough to know differently. Babies can't tolerate any fluoridation. And even if a water system had high natural content of fluoride, that still would not be good for the infant developmental process.

So, your thoughts on this are not even accurate and appears as weak and uninformed attempts to mislead folks reading your illogical view. imho

Only the anti-Christ views would attempt to harm the health of the little infants that can't protect themselves via distortions of science and using the poor as a faked up excuse to poison everyone's water.

edit on 29-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Views that are not protective of human health

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
If fluoride was anywhere near as bad as you people claim it is we would have millions of people dying from it each year, and our life expectancy would be less now than it was before the inception of fluoridation.

I would say it's linked to low intelligence more than anything- the dumber the person the more likely they are to be rabidly anti-fluoride.

Perhaps your views are trying to have people think that fluoride in the water is the only historical issue of fluoride in the environment. Anyone that studies fluoride emissions knows the exposure to fluoride issues has been around a long long time. In the larger cities, like London, the issues of the London Fog are coal smoke exposures to HF that forms the low laying Fog that causes health problems. Look at those that died from the London Poison Fluoide Fogs, also consider the HF emissions from every home in London.

Read books like "When Smoke Runs like Water" by Devra Davis.

For that matter, consider the levels of similar fluoride pollution in the US from coal burning. In the US they tried to deal with the HF emissions health effects with super stacks on power plants, but this only resulted in dumping the pollutants on the North-east, so utilities like TVA get sued to put scrubbers on their coal plants to end the superstack problems. Dilution as the solution for pollution has met its end.

Read the serious issues of coal heating in China that causes serious problems with HF emissions in the living environment.

The Donora Fluoride Fog, the Meuse Valley problems in Belgium, the London Fog problems were serious drop dead health effects, but the less than drop dead chronic health effects that add to fluoride build up in the body were around a long time before water poisoning fluoridation began and they were causing health and longevity problems before. The pathways analysis for fluoride is worse for airborne than gut pathway issues.

Anyone that seriously takes a look at what fluoride does finds the issue that infants can't tolerate any fluoride, natural or otherwise, and they'd take note of the need to protect these little persons, who can't protect themselves, and they'd notice the deveopmental problems that are connected to poisoning the infants with fluoride at the most critical stage of their development.

Only the highly ignorant and uninformed would tell that adding more insult to injury by fluoridation and that adding still more is good. Such ignorance should be outrightly dismissed immediately. imho

edit on 29-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Fluoride Ignorance is deadly deceit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
S+F for this thread that needs to be recognised.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I read that the pineal gland is calcified by fluoride and this is the purpose of the toxin in our water. Teeth is just how it is sold to us.

This article clues to the importance of the pineal gland and how it relates to coming earth changes. I made a thread for it here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
An educational look at nature's fluoride effects from the heating and effuision of HF from basalt fluoride heated via magma:

en.wikipedia.org...

HF and the acid releases cause water vapor to turn into water aerosol clouds and fogs, sometimes massive rains. An effect of polar acids called hygroscopic. Get too close to these poison clouds of HF and it is almost instant knock down, like a bird exposed to an overheated teflon pan.

The Laki is a tame slow effusion low altitude volcanic effect that was not like the explosive volcanics that fill the air with dusts and acids that darken the planet and make it rain for a month or longer and become near extinction events like atomic wars. The Story of Noah and the Ark came from a volcanic type event affecting the Euphrates area, and was likely a slow effusion type eruption linked to Mt. Ararat, which is the largest land mass volcano in the world. It has no crater because it is a slow effusion type volcano. It is a starato volcano, putting emissions into the atmosphere at high altitudes to make rains and weather problems over large areas.

edit on 30-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Volcanic Fluorides and rainfall effects

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I drink a lot of fluoride "infested" water, I brush my teeth regularly, I chew a lot of sugarfree gum and I manage my own construction company.

And today the dentist told me I have exceptionally good teeth

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
I drink a lot of fluoride "infested" water, I brush my teeth regularly, I chew a lot of sugarfree gum and I manage my own construction company.

And today the dentist told me I have exceptionally good teeth

Yeah i bet even rocket scientists and brain surgeons drink water and brush their teeth. However, there would probably be more of them if the water was not contaminated.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join