It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Seriously, most people look at this like it is spewing horse***. Sure everyone wants that magic bullet cause for this, cause for that, but in the end were chasing rainbows. Now if i knew why a ticker lasts 80 years for some and 40 years for others i would be very wealthy.

I could not count on both hands the reasons that came and went through the years though.

edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: - off topic quote replaced with Reply To tab

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashpool
@MagnumOpus

Cool bro.

How about you scan a few pages and link it in this thread so we can read more about Mr Perkins.

Now everyone else who is a paranoid about fluoride, see if you can find some news links or studies where someone who has gotten ill/cancer/poisoning with a direct link attributed to fluoride. Show me a case study that shows a direct link eg: "this person has died due to fluoride intake".

There has been no direct proof what so ever.

You might want to try using your brain, and doing some of your own research reading.

Lets see if you think the PubMed search engine is tinfoil hat land. Anyone that knows how to use that can find many reports and studies on people that died due to things like sodium fluoride, hydrogen fluoride, and others.

Do you own footwork and stop being an uninformed functional illiterate that attempts expertise where there is none visible.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashpool
@MagnumOpus

Cool bro.

How about you scan a few pages and link it in this thread so we can read more about Mr Perkins.

Now everyone else who is a paranoid about fluoride, see if you can find some news links or studies where someone who has gotten ill/cancer/poisoning with a direct link attributed to fluoride. Show me a case study that shows a direct link eg: "this person has died due to fluoride intake".

There has been no direct proof what so ever.

It is real easy to kill people with HF on the skin. HF is extremely dangerous. Lots of studies on that.

Dentists kill kids in the Dental Chair with sodium fluoride.

Don't have a scanner. Try the local science library and get an interlibrary loan of the Perkins book. He wrote several books and he is not difficult to find as an author.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

you don't think america is in psychosis? america and earth culture act insane: we kill everything on earth that gets in the way of making "profit"....including the Earth! and ourselves! we are are too self-centered to realize we're killing our future-selves. we won't see the results of our self-destruction until it's too late.

This is cannibalism.

everyone can see our entire culture and society absolutely collapsing before our very eyes...but we're dumb humans who are too caught up in details (the details that separate the individuals from the whole) too see the slow-motion destruction of ourselves.

ANY consumption of toxins is still TOXIC.

would you put microscopic shards of glass into your water? each individual gulp might be harmless, but the accumulation of all these gulps will build-up. and you will die. would you allow 1 atomic bomb to go off on your planet? maybe. but if you allow more atomic bombs to go off over a period of time, radiation will accumulate. you will die. just like when you drink fluoride, brush your teeth with fluoride ( the mouth is the most absorbant part of the body, it's like an open wound), cook with fluoride, wash your new-born baby in fluoride, and wash your own body in fluoride. you will die.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

do you still disbelieve the use of fluoride by the Nazis?

please use your [SNIP] tactics to debunk Project Paperclip.

wikipedia operation paperclip:
en.wikipedia.org...

Group of 104 German rocket scientists in 1946, including Wernher von Braun[1] and Arthur Rudolph. The group had been subdivided into two sections: a smaller one at White Sands Proving Grounds for test launches and the larger at Fort Bliss for research.[1] Many had worked to develop the V-2 Rocket at Peenemünde Germany and came to the U.S. after World War II, subsequently working on various rockets including the Explorer 1 Space rocket and the Saturn (rocket) at NASA.

..."pics or it didn't happen"?

edit on 19-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed insult

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
reply to post by ashpool

you, my friend, are a conspiracy noob.

the use of water fluoridation for mass mind control @ rense
www.rense.com...

the truth about fluoride
www.greaterthings.com...

use of sodium fluoride for mass behavior control in nazi germany
members.iimetro.com.au...

Here's a reason to support a Florida county's decision to cut fluoride out of its drinking water: The idea came from the Nazis.

The Nazis put fluoride in water to pacify Jews during World War II, a local resident told members of the Pinellas County Commission on Oct. 4, 2011, before the commission voted 4-3 vote to stop fluoridating water for about 700,000 residents.

"History shows, actually, that in Nazi Germany, one of the first things that they did was add fluoride to the water in the ghettos where the Jews stayed," Matt Leffler of Clearwater said.

look up Project Paperclip, after WW2 the U.S. took in ALL of the Nazi scientists and high ranking military and injected them into our own government positions.

no wonder our country looks like Nazi germany today....we ARE nazi germany's descendants

only the bottom feeders believe what the government says about ANYTHING..

That is real close. If you want the real details, look at a fella named Allen Dulles and his games of pulling the ardent NAZIs out of Germany and sanitizing their war crimes. He pulls out lots of the IG Farben war criminal types and plugs them into the US with Ft. Detrick and Sidney Gottlieb, the great poisoner of all time. The NAZI chemical mind control games started the MK-ULTRA projects that Gottlieb tried to distroy the records of the sordid crazy research they did. They killed people like Frank Olson, because he didn't agree with their ethics.

Eisenhower had his offices in the IG Farben building at the end of WWII, and he came home and appointed IG Farben's NAZI hero as CIA Director---Allen Dulles. The OSS in that period were much too honest and ethical over allowing all these NAZIs in the US, so they had to disband and shut down the OSS and crank up the CIA to cover all that up.

It was a mess and it still is.

edit on 18-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: fix

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

do you still disbelieve the use of fluoride by the Nazis?

please use your imbecile tactics to debunk Project Paperclip.

wikipedia operation paperclip:
en.wikipedia.org...

Group of 104 German rocket scientists in 1946, including Wernher von Braun[1] and Arthur Rudolph. The group had been subdivided into two sections: a smaller one at White Sands Proving Grounds for test launches and the larger at Fort Bliss for research.[1] Many had worked to develop the V-2 Rocket at Peenemünde Germany and came to the U.S. after World War II, subsequently working on various rockets including the Explorer 1 Space rocket and the Saturn (rocket) at NASA.

..."pics or it didn't happen"?

Ah Yes, the NAZI Rocket Boys with Von Braun and Dornberger in the lot. Did you ever notice Ft. Bliss, Tx is right next door to White Sands testing range where the Trinity Nuclear Test was done. They did another nuclear test in 1947 that is still classified and made a huge embarrassment that almost had the US find out they took ardent NAZIs into the US. The screwed up so bad, they moved the nuclear testing areas to the USAEC land in Nevada called the Mercury Site and now called the NTS. They moved all the NAZI rocket guys to Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama. They had a terrible time covering up the screw up at White Sands in 1947.

Now Walter Dohrnberger is interesting because he was one of the worst NAZI war criminals on the missle slave labor issues and he was difficult in the US. They end up sticking him with Bell Aerospace in Dallas and there he makes the fluorine rocket engine. It was one of the most powerful specific impulse rocket engines made due to the fluoine fuel. NASA, in fluorida, built one of the largest fluoine production facilties in the world to make the fluorine rocket fuel. It was so toxic and so dangerous they didn't use it in the atmosphere and I think they used it only for the Lunar Lander's, on the Moon, rocket engine. But, the NASA NAZI rocket boys were highly into fluorine.

edit on 18-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: add dohre

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I can now confirm i have a copy of this book mentioned earlier by MagnumOpus, which i have gotten from the local pdf library.

The full name of the book is "The Truth About Water Flouridation" by Charles Eliot Perkins.

I will not be able to link due to copyright reasons as it is a personal copy signed with my details, but i will submit part of the first page of the book here for anyone that want to get their own copy, as it has all the details needed to make your own request. This is of course only useful for anyone serious to do their own research into this matter.

Edit: If the above image won´t show, direct link below.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

you don't think america is in psychosis? america and earth culture act insane: we kill everything on earth that gets in the way of making "profit"....including the Earth! and ourselves! we are are too self-centered to realize we're killing our future-selves. we won't see the results of our self-destruction until it's too late.

This is cannibalism.

everyone can see our entire culture and society absolutely collapsing before our very eyes...but we're dumb humans who are too caught up in details (the details that separate the individuals from the whole) too see the slow-motion destruction of ourselves.

ANY consumption of toxins is still TOXIC.

would you put microscopic shards of glass into your water? each individual gulp might be harmless, but the accumulation of all these gulps will build-up. and you will die. would you allow 1 atomic bomb to go off on your planet? maybe. but if you allow more atomic bombs to go off over a period of time, radiation will accumulate. you will die. just like when you drink fluoride, brush your teeth with fluoride ( the mouth is the most absorbant part of the body, it's like an open wound), cook with fluoride, wash your new-born baby in fluoride, and wash your own body in fluoride. you will die.

No, you are making some critical errors here. One aspirin is beneficial. i dont dispute that. A whole bottle of aspirin is very...very bad. The body does not act to most substances the way you are presenting it, you reveal yourself as a layperson. I am not a chemist but i do know enough that you are mixing up too many things just to get the result you want. By your logic, it would be prohibited to take an aspirin every week or so just based on the fact that in huge amounts it can be fatal.

We're going backwards here people.

Have you ever seen wild dogs drinking from dirty water puddles? Ever have a dog lick a wound? Their saliva has healing properties.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

You might want to go back a few pages in this thread as your "Dosage" argument have already been dispelled as invalid ammo for the pro-flouride camp. Flouride builds up over time and parts of it stays in your body indefinitey, as have been extensively explained earlier.

Ever heard of a grandma that "fell and broke her hip?" Well in most cases she broke her hip first, that is why she fell.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by DocAdama

I watched a couple of the vids, I'm not sure what their sources are but I can say with 100% certainty that Fl helps prevent caries.

I guess you missed the 2nd vid then, please watch it again, as he states all his sources at the end. There is no proof that flouride in the water supply helps prevent caries, the charts are all there, the cited articles, comparisons between countries with/without flouride in their water supply, even U.S states. I am sorry that you have bought into the myth like they want you too, but eventually, if you do your research, you too will find out the truth. Please do it as soon as possible before you poison any more people.

Fluoride served its purpose early on. Poorer people with bad diets teeth would rot out by their thirties and forties. Look it up, it is true. But then in those days thirty and forty years old and you had one foot on the banana peel so yah, same scientists adding fluoride to water increased life expectancies with drugs and medical research. Well...what can I say?

once again, the "fluoride is NECESSARY for healthy teeth" myth debunked by the revelations of indigenous peoples who had perfectly healthy teeth and gums despite not using toothbrushes, OR ANY fluoride water.

these studies prove that what causes most tooth decay is the crappy american diet...

and the fluoride in water is an excuse for fighting tooth decay because the american diet destroys them in the first place.

Dr. Weston Price

In every instance Dr. Price found that when individuals of the same ethnic background had lost their isolation from the modern world, they then adopted modern foods and food habits of commerce. As a result there was an early and rapid loss of immunity to tooth decay.

Dr. Price and his wife went just about everywhere in their journeys. They traveled to isolated villages in the Swiss alps, to cold and blustery islands off the coast of Scotland, to the Andes mountains in Peru, to several locations in Africa, to the Polynesian islands, to Australia and New Zealand, to the forests of northern Canada, and even to the Arctic Circle. In all, Price visited with fourteen groups of native peoples.

After gaining the trust of the village elders in the various places, Price did what came naturally: he counted cavities and physically examined them. Imagine his surprise to find, on average, less than 1% of tooth decay in all the peoples he visited! He also found that these people's teeth were perfectly straight and white, with high dental arches and well-formed facial features. And there was something more astonishing: none of the peoples Price examined practiced any sort of dental hygiene; not one of his subjects had ever used a toothbrush! For example, when Price visited his first people, isolated Swiss mountain villagers, he noticed right away that the children's teeth were covered with a thin film of green slime, yet they had no tooth decay. What a difference this was from the children in Ohio!

Dr. Price also noticed that, in addition to their healthy teeth and gums, all the people he discovered were hardy and strong, despite the sometimes difficult living conditions they had to endure.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

You might want to go back a few pages in this thread as your "Dosage" argument have already been dispelled as invalid ammo for the pro-flouride camp. Flouride builds up over time and parts of it stays in your body indefinitey, as have been extensively explained earlier.

Ever heard of a grandma that "fell and broke her hip?" Well in most cases she broke her hip first, that is why she fell.

My grandma broke her hip. She drank fluoridated water afaik, her whole life or who knows? maybe 50 years of it, smoked like a chimney and cursed like truck driver. Although if she didnt smoke she would have lived longer, that is my own impression. She was 94 when she broke her hip, btw. Honestly, i am of the belief that the human body was only designed to work consistently for 60-70 years after that it amounts more to being lucky.

The woman was as sharp as a whip, never drank non fluoridated water as far as i can tell. Though i know for a fact she drank mainly, if not always, drank water right from the tap and fluoride was added to the water.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

reply to post by DocAdama

I watched a couple of the vids, I'm not sure what their sources are but I can say with 100% certainty that Fl helps prevent caries.

I guess you missed the 2nd vid then, please watch it again, as he states all his sources at the end. There is no proof that flouride in the water supply helps prevent caries, the charts are all there, the cited articles, comparisons between countries with/without flouride in their water supply, even U.S states. I am sorry that you have bought into the myth like they want you too, but eventually, if you do your research, you too will find out the truth. Please do it as soon as possible before you poison any more people.

Fluoride served its purpose early on. Poorer people with bad diets teeth would rot out by their thirties and forties. Look it up, it is true. But then in those days thirty and forty years old and you had one foot on the banana peel so yah, same scientists adding fluoride to water increased life expectancies with drugs and medical research. Well...what can I say?

once again, the "fluoride is NECESSARY for healthy teeth" myth debunked by the revelations of indigenous peoples who had perfectly healthy teeth and gums despite not using toothbrushes, OR ANY fluoride water.

these studies prove that what causes most tooth decay is the crappy american diet...

and the fluoride in water is an excuse for fighting tooth decay because the american diet destroys them in the first place.

Dr. Weston Price

In every instance Dr. Price found that when individuals of the same ethnic background had lost their isolation from the modern world, they then adopted modern foods and food habits of commerce. As a result there was an early and rapid loss of immunity to tooth decay.

Dr. Price and his wife went just about everywhere in their journeys. They traveled to isolated villages in the Swiss alps, to cold and blustery islands off the coast of Scotland, to the Andes mountains in Peru, to several locations in Africa, to the Polynesian islands, to Australia and New Zealand, to the forests of northern Canada, and even to the Arctic Circle. In all, Price visited with fourteen groups of native peoples.

After gaining the trust of the village elders in the various places, Price did what came naturally: he counted cavities and physically examined them. Imagine his surprise to find, on average, less than 1% of tooth decay in all the peoples he visited! He also found that these people's teeth were perfectly straight and white, with high dental arches and well-formed facial features. And there was something more astonishing: none of the peoples Price examined practiced any sort of dental hygiene; not one of his subjects had ever used a toothbrush! For example, when Price visited his first people, isolated Swiss mountain villagers, he noticed right away that the children's teeth were covered with a thin film of green slime, yet they had no tooth decay. What a difference this was from the children in Ohio!

Dr. Price also noticed that, in addition to their healthy teeth and gums, all the people he discovered were hardy and strong, despite the sometimes difficult living conditions they had to endure.

So what does this mean? Look at it this way: I eat a candy bar when i am 11 now may develop a cavity down the line, can take years or a decade but what can you do?

I also know we cannot live our lives like the boy in the plastic bubble either because you are setting yourself up for some serious problems that way. The first bad bacteria that you come into contact with would be fatal but not if your body develops the means to fight off bad bacteria.

Maybe they never ate chocolate of bubble gum.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

My grandma broke her hip. She drank fluoridated water afaik, her whole life or who knows? maybe 50 years of it, smoked like a chimney and cursed like truck driver. Although if she didnt smoke she would have lived longer, that is my own impression. She was 94 when she broke her hip, btw. Honestly, i am of the belief that the human body was only designed to work consistently for 60-70 years after that it amounts more to being lucky.

The woman was as sharp as a whip, never drank non fluoridated water as far as i can tell. Though i know for a fact she drank mainly, if not always, drank water right from the tap and fluoride was added to the water.

That happens very often with the elderly. One of the problems with fluoride ingestion is that it presents in the skeleton by causing bone spur problems in the spine, and with loss of calcium and bone thinning of the other bones. So, it makes for weak and brittle bones that will snap with the least impact.

So, to speak to teeth and omit that fluoride seeks the bone and causes problems isn't helping in the long run, as it causes harm.

If a person wants fluoride on their teeth, then just apply it to the teeth's surface, and avoid loading up the human body internally with fluorine compounds that don't help anything there.

Internalized fluorine compounds damage the enzyme processes because they interfere with the trace metals needed for enzyme synthesis. So, internalized fluoride damages the production of many enzymes, and the reductions of ones like Glutathione and Superoxide Dimutase is harmful toward keeping the body free of toxic metal problems and providing oxidative stress repair.

Persons with kidney damage are very harmed by fluoride in the water, and it usher them into the grave. Such oversights by Dentists is why they don't make good research people, and they ignore factors that harm human health from fluoride's internalization.

When Dentists try to reduce the effects of fluoride in the body to just their view of the teeth, that isn't inclusive of the greater issues and those are all harmful to many.

The Dentistry vapid opinions harm grandma and grandpa with higher risks of broken bones. Higher risk of artery diseases. and I can go on and on. But one can see the Denstist's arguments on just teeth discriminates and causes health harm to others. imho

edit on 19-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: research vs tunnel vision

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Flouride builds up over time and parts of it stays in your body indefinitey, as have been extensively explained earlier.

If that were true then everyone would have toxic levels of fluoride since there is no way to not be exposed to fluoride. Even if you believe that you are somehow magically protected from fluoride, you are not. The fact that people aren't dying in droves from fluoride poisoning proves this.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Research much?

Fluoride retention appears to be higher in children than adults; although on a body weight basis, clearance is about the same in children and adults. Approximately 80% of an absorbed dose of fluoride is retained in young children compared to 50% in adults (Ekstrand et al. 1994a, 1994b).

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Flouride builds up over time and parts of it stays in your body indefinitey, as have been extensively explained earlier.

If that were true then everyone would have toxic levels of fluoride since there is no way to not be exposed to fluoride. Even if you believe that you are somehow magically protected from fluoride, you are not. The fact that people aren't dying in droves from fluoride poisoning proves this.

Perhaps you need to read more deeply and read books like Fluoride The Aging Factor, which gets into the internalization of fluoride. Find that aging and fluoride retention and accumulation in the body go hand in hand.

Then do some similar studies on animals and look at the Phospate business of adding this material, which has fluoride contamination, to the feed of cows. Then take a special note of the problems of cattle feeds using bone meal from other cattle that build up even more fluoride in the cattle food chain.

Then take note that to fix the CJD related problems with cows they had to ban the practice of using bone meal, loaded with fluoride, in the food chain of cattle. They also limited the age of cattle that could be used for meat production, which was all about limiting the age to limit the accumulation of fluoride in the cattle so these CJD problems would not occur.

All the science studies tell that fluoride harms the enzyme production in humans and this is via the interference of fluoride with trace metals that set up the folding patterns in the DNA that produce these enzymes. Fluoride screws up the levels of selenium, magnesium, zinc needed in these enzyme production by DNA methods.

Then get into the CJD issues and find a very similar issue with mutated prions due to this same synthesis process. Even look at the human cancer equation and find a highly important enzyme called 2-5A RNase L has this same mutation effect and with that mutation comes loss of defense to issues like Cancer and Cancer related virus problems.

If one follows the plant and soil science issues, the animal health issues, and the related human issues----the problems have been there for decades. The mainstream media just doesn't report what is happening and the common factor between them. It is a serious problem, a big problem, and they just don't want the little people to know just how bad they allowed the problem to become.

edit on 19-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Dentists all around the US and UK have been struck off and lost their license because they spoke out about the dangers of putting Fluoride in the water supplies. The government (UK) said it was to help poor children who may not be able to afford a toothbrush! Can you believe it? what a joke. Point is this is no new development, Fluoride is more toxi to the human body than Lead, obviously drinking it and brushing your teeth with it everyday has effects. Really these substances effect your body and your brain.

There was a case where a woman suffered from extreme depression in the USA, after trying loads of treatments it wouldnt go away, untill her dentist noticed she had mercury fillings from back in the day, he replaced them and just like that her depression lifted. Look it up, youd be amazed what stuff can do to your brain

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We all need to stop fearing death, there is nothing more vile than fear. If you are truly so afraid to die that you can't let this go then you should start worrying about the top list of reasons that people die, and put an end to them. I can tell you now fluoride doesn't even scratch the surface. Dozens have died from one cause in the time it took you to read this.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo86
Dentists all around the US and UK have been struck off and lost their license because they spoke out about the dangers of putting Fluoride in the water supplies. The government (UK) said it was to help poor children who may not be able to afford a toothbrush! Can you believe it? what a joke. Point is this is no new development, Fluoride is more toxi to the human body than Lead, obviously drinking it and brushing your teeth with it everyday has effects. Really these substances effect your body and your brain.

There was a case where a woman suffered from extreme depression in the USA, after trying loads of treatments it wouldnt go away, untill her dentist noticed she had mercury fillings from back in the day, he replaced them and just like that her depression lifted. Look it up, youd be amazed what stuff can do to your brain

Well Yes, they all know the game at the top. Issues like mercury in fillings and in the food chain are made worse due to fluoride because it damages the rates of production of the enzyme glutathon (GSH) which is the principle clearance method of mercury from the body.

When the truth fully leaks out the ADA is going to look extremely guity of causing extensive harm to the public over this fluoride support. imho

You can see the upper levels knew the game of keeping the people dumb with fluoride, mercury in teeth and vaccines, plus aluminum in vaccines. This Lord Bertand Russell was a big player in Britain. He got the Manhattan Project started under FDR by contact with Einstein. Russell is a major league bad guy on the issues of taking people's freedoms. Check what he tells here:

=====

“Education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. . . . Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.”
Bertrand Russell The Impact of Science on Society, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1953, p. 50.

=====

Then if one looks at Margarette Thatcher in the UK and her games to triple the budget to fluoridate Nothern Ireland over all the Civil War problems between the Irish Catholics and the Protestant Northern Ireland, you can see fluoride was used for political control, and not teeth. Teeth is just a cover story, a ploy.

And that is the exact reason they keep fluoride going in the US, because they know once the people wake up from their chemical fluoride stuper, the ADA is going to land into the land of non-existance. The ADA is more a political animal whose prime concern isn't total body health. They'll also find the NAZI gang that planned this with IG Farben and parnered with ALCOA to implement this sinister plan in the US.

Denstist still run about telling half truths on fluoridation, because they know the end is near once the public adds up the evil purpose of taking away American's Freedom via damaging the power of mind. imho

edit on 19-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: End of the ADA lack of professional responsibilty

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join