It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Fluoride Linked to #1 Cause of Death in New Research

www.sott.net

Groundbreaking new research has linked sodium fluoride to cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death worldwide. Researchers found that fluoride consumption directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries, a condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlated with the #1 killer. Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Despite more and more evidence of the harmful effects of flouride on the human body, Governments all over the world still continue to pump it into the water supply. Other previously proven negatives include calcification of the pineal gland, a retardation in the brain, causing lower IQ/Brain damage, dental flourosis(brown spots on teeth), kidney damage, bone disease/weakening, and many more.

For more info click here www.fluoridealert.org...

www.sott.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Whoa!! Seems you linked a site that is considered questionable. Oh well

Pity, i was interested in ready it.

vvv
edit on 17-1-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I wish ATS wasn't like this. There is no greater catch-22 on the Internet than the idea of discussing conspiracies on a site that is "redact-happy".

There needs to be a "Show Hidden Post; But no Quoting or Repeating" option to almost all offenses, in my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This has got to be hyperbole to protest SOPA like Wikipedia's doing.

Otherwise, it's just damn scary.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Dont worry guys, found the exact same article on another site, it is everywhere.
Made a new post with this article so it is above this one in the threads. working fine.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
This has got to be hyperbole to protest SOPA like Wikipedia's doing.

Otherwise, it's just damn scary.

No it isn't..

Apparently there is a short list of sites that ATS owners deem "horrible", or they were sites that slandered ATS or some such.. as suggested in the 'censor blurb'.

I'm against full-censoring, but I support a 'Hide/Show with Disclaimer' that many other sites succeed in doing.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Was it Scarlett Whore?

Those guys have issues.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There have been problems with some sites that have led to the implementation of scripts that automatically remove links to them, as happened here. It's not related to the subject.

NeoVain has graciously provided a different source, so let's please continue discussion of the topic in this thread.

Sorry for the hassle, and thanks for your patience.

edit on 1/17/2012 by Majic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join