It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy cracks me up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
No videos or pics, but for those who watch Ancient Aliens, there is one guy that just cracks me up.

No, its not Tsoukalicious.

Its David Childress.

I don't know, just the way the guy talks, gets me every time. He has this undulating way of talking, with like a nasal drone, up and down, up and down.

Its rather funny.

Just wanted to hear if it is just me, or if anyone else have noticed this.

vvv

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

He sometimes gives me a slight Nicholas Cage vibe

I hear you though, I have often chuckled at this guy while watching Ancient Aliens.
"some koind of ancieeent technology"

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

Ty for the clip mate!!

And man, you nailed it with that quote!!! hahahahaha

Phew, just glad i am not alone in this!

vvv

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I had not heard of this guy until now, watched this vid here and it gave me a good chuckle, its worth a watch as it gets pretty funny in the second half (I suspect it has been edited slightly)...

Some kind of...

I'll probably give this program a watch now.

edit on 17-1-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Just made me spit my cuooffee out.Ya he is quite the informative speaker.Reminds me the uptight ivy league rich kid with the girlfriend named buffy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

That is koind of funny ... I have tried to watch that program on different occasions but ,nope cant sit threw it ....peace .

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
LMAO. You know when I first started watching this series I really didn't care about that one dude's hair or this guy's pronunciation. But when you step back and look at it... its all so damned funny

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I like a good 'ol "Lets rip on the AA weirdo's" thread! Seriously though, Discovery/History Channel can sensationalize a serious subject so extremely that it becomes ridiculous. It is time for independent media to play a much more important role in society.

All in good time I guess..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PadawanGandalf

Seriously though, Discovery/History Channel can sensationalize a serious subject so extremely that it becomes ridiculous.

This is a good parody that always cracks me up, it even has the expert hardly anyone has ever heard of getting interviewed in the usual fasion...

I bet some people have watched this and believed it is genuine.

edit on 17-1-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Now that cracked me right up!
Cheers for that vid XXX. Pens, Tzukadoochontheloos's and ignorance is surely the biggest threat to humankind

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yep...he assaults my ears too. What I find most fascinating about him, though, is that he seems to be the "go to" guy for the outlandish claims and convoluted extrapolations that even Georgio won't utter on film.

new topics

top topics

join