It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope this isnt already on here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBreeze

Dear TheBreeze,

A moderator will no doubt be here soon. Please tell us something about yourself rather than just post a video. Add to the discussion of what you will; but, give your perspective. Peace.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Well my input on this video would be that this great plan of theirs is still working. Masses stood in line for blocks waiting on the new I phone. And then you have all the shootings over the new Air Jordans, People want the new STUFF they have to have it. Sometimes it blows my mind when a new game comes out my friend at work will defer a house payment to get it now that's control Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBreeze

One intro thread per customer my friend. Your ongoing intro

Also this thread is off topic for the intro forum. (intro's only)
Take your time and put together a better thread rather than just a video, it will only be trashed anyway.

This is posted in every forum, please abid by it.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

- A link and short quote if necessary

- A brief description

- YOUR thoughts, comments or opinion on the subject.

This thread is now closed / removed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join