It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutrino Detector

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalControl
I put this one in the ET/UFO because I think this is the first step for us in understanding the technologies and consciousness the ET's pocess. It was mere months ago that light was the fastest thing known to man. Until neutrino particles were discovered ''to the general public.'' It was then termed the ghost particle- I'd perfer consciousness particle. There is an agenda going on at the moment preparing us for our public interaction with our galactic family. The proof is out there you need only commit your consciousness to it.
I Love You All

en.wikipedia.org...

Haha you guys are tearing me apart here.
Just wanted to throw in- Steven Greer mentioned at the X conference that the ET's they were contacting can be detected by neutrino light detectors. I find him very credible for the amount of work he has done.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2012 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

I watched the Steven Greer video that you supplied in your thread, but I did not see anywhere in the video that ET's can be detected by neutrino light detectors. Maybe I somehow drifted when he mentioned it, but could you point out where in the video that he mentions it. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I had posted another thread on this top. This was based on my research on a technology called Gravitational Electrical Effects. According to this theory, inter stellar travel is possible only by converting matter to a mass less particle such as a Neutrino. And I had predicted Neutrinos will be detected when a star explodes and they can also go faster than light.

I have also posted a neutrino research link from a government website which listed UFOs as one source of Neutrinos.

So yes, not all neutrinos are ET in original. But the ones that travel faster than light could be the ones that we have to watch out for.

And that is why most advanced nations are building Neutrino detectors.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

Too bad that you can only detect neutrinos, if you are lucky enough to find those pesky nearly invisible things at all. The speed of those things is beyond our actual technology. You have to have a reference, for example the EXACT time of the event producing the neutrinos - which is (relatively, but not really) easy for an experiment or for a supernova.

Okay, you really could detect a moving neutrino-generator like a nuclear reactor, even or even better if it is a long distance away in space - earth might be the second largest neutrinoproducer in the solar system because of its reactors. But I doubt that you will get somehow the information about the speed of those neutrinos without having the reference to the source of them. You wouldn't have the timecoordinates, so you couldn't say if the neutrinos were really faster than light.

<< 1   >>

join