It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutrino Detector

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I put this one in the ET/UFO because I think this is the first step for us in understanding the technologies and consciousness the ET's pocess. It was mere months ago that light was the fastest thing known to man. Until neutrino particles were discovered ''to the general public.'' It was then termed the ghost particle- I'd perfer consciousness particle. There is an agenda going on at the moment preparing us for our public interaction with our galactic family. The proof is out there you need only commit your consciousness to it.
I Love You All

en.wikipedia.org...

Haha you guys are tearing me apart here.
Just wanted to throw in- Steven Greer mentioned at the X conference that the ET's they were contacting can be detected by neutrino light detectors. I find him very credible for the amount of work he has done.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2012 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
There is serious doubt about "Faster Than Light"-neutrinos, as these were never before noticed in natural events like supernovas - the first light came just in time with the neutrinos, and not over a puny length of 700km, but over thousands, millions or even more lightyears where there should have been a rather large offset in the timing of their measurement.

BTW: how do you come from a neutrino detector to galactic empires?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalControl
I put this one in the ET/UFO because I think this is the first step for us in understanding the technologies and consciousness the ET's pocess.

Neutrinos are elementary particles. They have nothing to do with "the technologies and consciousness the ET's pocess".

It was mere months ago that light was the fastest thing known to man. Until neutrino particles were discovered ''to the general public.''

Neutrinos have yet to be confirmed to travel faster than light. This is being actively tested as we speak.

As for being discovered "to the general public", they have been publicly documented for many decades.

It was then termed the ghost particle- I'd perfer consciousness particle.

Neutrinos are not conscious, nor do they cause conciousness.

There is an agenda going on at the moment preparing us for our public interaction with our galactic family. The proof is out there you need only commit your consciousness to it.
I Love You All

Neutrinos have nothing to do with the preparation for public interaction with our galactic family.

Love you too!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

Never said anything about them CAUSING consciousness Our universe is consciousness so in a open minded sense they are consciousness particles. Would you rather call them ''ghost particles'' go ahead all I said is i prefer consciousness particles. They are also not ELEMENTARY particles there has been little research on them because of the fact they are the fastest known particle. Stop trying to discredit my intent of opening peoples minds. It is my BELIEF not fact that they are connected in some way with ET's. If Light is to slow for space traveling the only alternative is something faster.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Haha you guys are tearing me apart here.
Just wanted to throw in- Steven Greer mentioned at the X conference that the ET's they were contacting can be detected by neutrino light detectors. I find him very credible for the amount of work he has done.

Neutrino light is an oxymoron. Neutrinos are hard to detect because they do not interact with electromagnetism, therefore they cannot give off light.

Even here at ATS, Greer is considered a crank, and in no way credible. His sole purpose seems to be to make money out of the gullible.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

All these guys most of you call cranks there info is starting to surface Greer says many things that very much relate to Wilcock and Fulford. The Dark Cabal, Free Energy, ET's. Many would still think of wilcock as a fraud even though his info is very provable. Many people take hardwork as a fraud heck the Dark Cabal have been Very Very hardworking yet they're a fraud still very real though. My point is the more we start focusing on these subjects the more it becomes a reality for us. The disclosure project shouldn't be looked at as a failure because its an ongoing process. There can't be disclosure of ET's until the disclosure of financial tyranny is worldwide. Don't ignore hardwork my fellow researchers

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

post by GlobalControl
there has been little research on them because of the fast the are the fastest known particle.

Neutrinos were first theorized in the 1930s and were first Detected by Frederick Reines and Clyde Cowan in the 1950s , detections of muon neutrinos were made in the mid nineties at the Super-Kamiokande Detector .
www.phys.hawaii.edu...

They may be new to the general public but Neutrinos have been studied for many years

Steven Greer mentioned
, sorry but Dr Greer has said a lot of things that over the years have killed his credibility , the final straw for most was his picture of a Moth that he claimed was an Alien .
Do yourself a favor and type his name into ATS search and discover what we already know .

edit on 17-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You guys take things waaay out of context and never take the truth out of these people/ideasre. Disinfo shills are trying to blur the facts and stopping us from answering questions. THE PATENTS THE EVIDENCE ITS ALL PUBLIC. Its people like the disinfo agents which need I remind everyone who is looking at this thread THERE ARE ALOT OF THEM ON THIS FORUM, they are the ones not letting us progess leaving us in a state of confusion whether or not to ask questions. And for the people you are trying to discredit falsely portraying their hardwork, they have done more than any of you have ever done! They have more courage then any disinfo shills on this forum. Don't let them tell you to ignore the facts and stop you from FURTHER researching. I know for sure im going to be attacked for this.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Us "disinfo agents" are merely pointing out the facts. Which kinda makes us "info agents"...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

post by GlobalControl
You guys take things waaay out of context and never take the truth out of these people/ideasre.

I believed Steven Greer was up for the truth when he started the Disclosure Project and held the press conference in 2001 , in the years since he has shown himself to be thoroughly unreliable and motivated by money , not Dis-info but ten years of experience of the man .

post by GlobalControl
THERE ARE ALOT OF THEM ON THIS FORUM

Or is it that there are a lot of people on this forum with more knowledge of these people and their dodgy claims than you, you seem willing to take them at face value and buy into their stories.

post by GlobalControl
They have more courage then any disinfo shills on this forum.

Calling people dis-info shills is not really a good way of getting your point across , just because they have a different point of view to you doesn't make them dis-info shills .

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The universe is not conciousness.

What are you on about lol

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ecksalin

The universe is not conciousness

That is a non provable statement...... If you want to understand the edge of the universe.. Maybe you should first try and understand the edge of your mind...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
consiousness- all that is has been and ever will be.
Thankyou Purplemer i love knowing that there is a balance on these forums to the disinfo agents.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

yeah, me and the whole of physics are disinfo, right. Get your facts straight. I have no problem with you telling everyone that the universe is some kind of consciousness, which is something everyone is allowed to believe in or not.

But don't touch the domain of science or you might get disproven. And your "ideas" about neutrinos are sciency, but wrong. Go ahead and believe in neutrinos being some kind of action potentials, no problem. But don't think you could state wrong facts about science, I'm happy and ready to stop you there.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Knew it, attacked lol, you sure do sound like a scientist being all SCIENCY and what not. Im just presenting everyone about these detectors and that they do exist. Most of whom are underground residing with the black operations which include ET research all im trying to do is suggest some connection between the two. The facts are there. Open your mind and stop attacking me.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Knew it, attacked lol, you sure do sound like a scientist being all SCIENCY and what not. Im just presenting everyone about these detectors and that they do exist. Most of whom are underground residing with the black operations which include ET research all im trying to do is suggest some connection between the two. The facts are there. Open your mind and stop attacking me.

I'm an engineer, I have to be sciency, otherwise my work would go KABOOM or *fizzle*..

Now, if I understand you correct, you are presenting info about neutrino-detectors - which are somehow used by black ops to research ET. Okay, whatever. It even may be this way, why not? No evidence provided, no evidence denied, no problem. But no facts are presented, neither - only ideas.
I just wanted to underline the distinction between fact and perception. No personal attack intended, really. Go ahead.

I really love this website for its extraordinary members and their ideas, I just can't stand misrepresentation of scientific facts. What you work out of the real facts, your ideas - thats your part!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Thanks i guess i wasn't really clear enough to distinguish between the facts and my beliefs I presented. Fact is they have these Neutrino Detectors underground my belief is they have something to do with ET research. Sorry for not distinguishing.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

post by GlobalControl
my belief is they have something to do with ET research.

And your belief is correct , scientists are using neutrino detectors to search for ET signals as well as other scientific experiments .

John Learned of the University of Hawaii and colleagues have worked out that advanced alien civilizations could send messages within the Milky Way using neutrinos, and that these messages could be picked up using neutrino detectors currently under construction here on Earth

The US researchers assume that alien neutrino beams would be pulsed and directional, and that the messages would probably be sent in something akin to Morse code – with a varying time interval between pulses used to encode the information. They also believe that an advanced civilization would not use neutrinos with energies of less than about a million electron-volts, in order to avoid any interference from neutrinos produced by natural radioactive decay and solar processes.
physicsworld.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

****ATTENTION*****

STOP NOW with the name calling! Do not call anyone a dis-info agent, a shill, or anything else that violates our rules on Civility and Decorum within all Topics. We do not tolerate that behavior here.

If it keeps up, you may find yourself post banned.

Discuss the TOPIC and the topic ONLY!

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What the heck do neutrinos have to do with conciousness? What the heck are you talking about? The data that was recently collected in Europe is probably flawed as most likely neutrinos do NOT travel faster than light. If they did the universe would be a very different place.
FYI, I work in a related field and have the education to back up my statements. Ask away...
edit on 1/17/2012 by unsteadystate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join