It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occult 911 and It's Use for Darkness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This thread is going to be my personal summation of the occult & esoteric symbolisms & numerology of "911" I've found, based on information in the blog Project Dark Book .

I've already made a thread about a Project Dark Book WW3 Prediction, if you'd like to see more info.

Here Project Dark Book mentions the occult use of 911 & 77:

The “Fed” (Foederati is a Lombard term; barbarians whose women dressed as men) will charge interest (Usury) to print more money (devaluation results). American taxpayers will foot the bill until the roof caves in and foreign investors foreclose on the real estate purchased with blood under Old Glory, the flag with 13 stars and 13, 5 pointed stars formed into a circle which first flew in battle on 9/11/1777. Ben Franklin’s map of the 1st 13 colonies was drawn entwined by a serpent with the slogan “Join or Die”;

Betsy Ross Flag
also known as the “First Stars and Stripes” Flag.It was reported to be designed by George Washington, Francis Hopkins, and Betsy Ross. ... with 13 stars representing a “new constellation”. The Battle of the Brandywine is said to be the first battle in which the Betsy Ross flag was flown

sources:Here & Here

wiki:

The Battle of Brandywine, also known as the Battle of the Brandywine or the Battle of Brandywine Creek, was fought between the American army of Major General George Washington and the British-Hessian army of General Sir William Howe on September 11, 1777. The British defeated the Americans and forced them to withdraw toward the rebel capital of Philadelphia.

& Then there's this Gem:

60 years to the day after Scotch Rite Masons laid the Pentagon cornerstone on 9/11/1941 Flight #77 hit the 77ft tall 5 pointed star on the 77th Meridian because it was planned that way;

coordinates of the Pentagon building: 38°52′15.56″N 77°3′21.46″W

wiki:

Contracts totaling $31,100,000 were finalized with McShain and the other contractors on September 11, and ground was broken for the Pentagon the same day.

+ we all know what happened on 9-11-2001...

all this talk of "911" brings to mind Psalm 91.1:

Psalm 91
King James Version (KJV)

1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

He that operates in secret places of the "most high", shall follow under the shadow of "God"/Creator.

Here's what Jungian Psychology and wiki have to say about the "Shadow":

In Jungian psychology, the shadow or "shadow aspect" is a part of the unconscious mind consisting of repressed weaknesses, shortcomings, and instincts. It is one of the three most recognizable archetypes, the others being the anima and animus and the persona. "Everyone carries a shadow," Jung wrote, "and the less it is embodied in the individual's conscious life, the blacker and denser it is."[1] It may be (in part) one's link to more primitive animal instincts,[2] which are superseded during early childhood by the conscious mind.

& Here's a description of the Astrological "7th House", which represents the Shadow Self:

The shadow self, that which is mirrored back to you by everyone you attract and all that lies dormant in your personality, is a treasure box of unopened potential.

The 1/7 axis, remember, are inception and reception points in the cosmological coordinates of the chart; they symbolise where and how you entered and what awaits you that you still have to discover about yourself. This is why the 7th house cusp traditionally represents everything that is ‘not you,’ since it symbolises all that you have to find out about yourself through others.

In the most humble and wise words of RA:

We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory and functional only in so far as the entity turns from shape and shadow to the One.

This implies that an entity in Shadow does not want to see the Light ("the One"). An entity in Shadow uses Shape to block the Light. This is how shadows are formed. Obviously we shapely humans fall under the "shape" category.

*The Shadow and The Light must be two spiritual extremes of which Earth (shape) is the equilibrium.

Sounds to me like whoever planned this ritualistic event of 9/11 was operating in secret* under the spirit of the Shadow* & Darkness.

We see that 911 really does have a lot of deep hidden symbolisms. 9 is the highest number, numerologically.Theosophical Math, also called obtaining the Digital Root, is used for reducing numbers to one digit. Every number after 9 is added with itself to make a number lower than 10. (10 is 1+0=1, 39 is 3+9=12=1+2=3 etc.)

One of my favorite people to hear speak about the importance of the number 9 is Marko Rodin. Marko Rodin is a sort of under-ground-free-energy-physicist who makes the numbers 1-9 the foundation for a free-energy producing coil. His numerology and coil are also particularly interesting because they describe the energy structure of a Torus Vortex.

His "apprentice" appeared at a TED Talk in 2010 to introduce the Rodin Coil and generate awareness of Rodin & free-energy in general.

Rodin Aerodynamics @ rense.com:

~The preferred frame of reference to the universe is based upon the fixed constant number 9.
~The number 9 is the node and represents Spirit.

It is the singularity or the Primal Point of Unity. The number 9 never changes and is linear. For example all multiples of 9 equal 9. 9x1=9, 9x2=18, but 1+8=9, 9x3=27, but 2+7=9. This is because it is emanating in a straight line from the center of mass out of the nucleus of every atom, and from out of the singularity of a black hole. It is complete, revealing perfection, and has no polarity because it always equals itself. The number nine is the missing particle in the universe known as Dark Matter.

The number 9 lines up with the center of the infinity symbol and it is from this center that the linear emanations we call Spirit emanate from the center of mass outwards. Spirit is the only thing in the universe that moves in a straight line. Spirit is the inertia aether that Einstein postulated. Spirit is what makes everything else warp and curve around it. The perfect number patterns are actually created by this Spirit energy. Without Spirit the universe would become destitute and void. Spirit flow is the source of all movement as well as the source of the non-decaying spin of the electron.[/

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Numerology of 911 from Hans Decoz:

The 9 stands for idealism, compassion, healing, sacrifice, and caring for the global community (as opposed to a small local community of family, friends, neighbors, and other tribal members). The number 9 stands for everything noble and decent. It is the "Mother Theresa" among the single digit numbers. However, like all numbers, there is a dark site to the nine as well.

The number 1 stands for individualism, courage, leadership, and ambition. It is the warrior among the nine archetypes. It knows no fear, will not retreat, and doesn't bend for anyone. It wants to direct and control the actions of others.

The number 1 appears in 911 twice, and it has a message very different from the 9. We are asked to honor and value the individual. No number pays homage to life the way the number 1 does; it gives full value to each and every human life; everyone counts.

Like body guards, the two numbers 1 stand behind the 9 in 911. As if protecting everything the 9 represents. The 1 is an aggressive number, but in this case, it plays a submissive role. The 9 is the guiding number. The 1 is its protector.

When we add the 9, the 1, and again a 1, we get 11.

As the sum of the number 911, the 11 reveals what we are left with when all is said and done. The 11 is one of three double-digit numbers that are considered Master Numbers in numerology (as are 22, 33 & 77), and is the most sensitive, feminine, and subtle of all numbers. The 11 in this context tells us that when this conflict has come to pass, the qualities of the 11 are our true reward, in the form of a new era influenced strongly by a global sense of brotherhood and sisterhood, of similarities as opposed to differences, of tact and sensitivity versus brutal force and intolerance.

*So here 911 is explained as the qualities of 9+11, which combine together to describe an "idealistic" (9) unity (11) of a humanitarian outlook (9) with the value of the individual (1).

Doesn't sound too bad to me!

Now let's look at the 77 which was connected to the meridian that the Pentagon building occupies, and the flight number of the "plane" that "crashed" into it.

Some (Numerological) representations of 77 sound like it BELONGS alongside our new description of 911:

the number 77, like the number 11, is a powerful Master Number, which occultists believe represents the ascension of a New Age Christ “consciousness.”

...Although some other representations (Religious) seem opposed to 911 symbology:

Conversely, Saint Augustine thought the number 77 represented the ultimate measure of sin because it was a product of the “sin” number (11) times the number of divinity or “perfection” (7), thus 11 X 7 = 77. Perhaps this is also why Satanists have 77 names for the Devil.

source Here.

Another interesting article about 911

So what have you, folks? It seems the numerology behind 911 is pretty benevolent and humanitarian to say the least. But the curious power of 911 is being tinged by it's use for self-serving purposes.

*"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High", who "abides under the shadow" of the Light is consciously distorting the power of 911 for the purposes of Darkness.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
As a total novice when it comes to numerology I found your thread most intriguing, I would especially like to learn more about how this relates to the chromatic scale and if other scales have a similar basis.

The twin towers themselves formed a giant "11" against the Manhattan skyline.
Perhaps their destruction was intended as the removal of the protective properties of the 1 - laying us open to the fates.

Great thread!
You have my curiosity peaked.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

So what have you, folks? It seems the numerology behind 911 is pretty benevolent and humanitarian to say the least. But the curious power of 911 is being tinged by it's use for self-serving purposes.

*"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High", who "abides under the shadow" of the Light is consciously distorting the power of 911 for the purposes of Darkness.

It may be hard to swallow now but in time I am confident that you'll see just how positive the events of 911 were.
The people involved at the tippy top of the pyramid in orchestrating these events in human history seem to hate us on the surface. They seem evil and self serving. Wanting only to subvert humanity,divide,conquer,and destroy.

I remember how badly my feelings were hurt the first time I was allowed to touch a hot stove and then was burnt, which caused me great pain, All while my mother looked on. I remember her yelling at me afterward too. It took me a long time, but, after having my first child I realized just how important those little lessons are.

I also realized how other people can seem so cruel and heartless and sometimes they are.
But then,...........sometimes they're not.

Sometimes they just love you soooooo much that they are willing to watch you,maybe even encourage you,maybe even manipulate you, maybe even FORCE you to... make some pretty horrible decisions in order that you may learn from those mistakes and become a better person...../species for it.

These people are incurring a massive spiritual/karmic debt in order to help us evolve spiritually.
The lest we can do is pay attention.

nice therad btw.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
It may be hard to swallow now but in time I am confident that you'll see just how positive the events of 911 were.

These people are incurring a massive spiritual/karmic debt in order to help us evolve spiritually.
The lest we can do is pay attention.

You're kidding right?

No really, you really believe they're doing this to be NICE to us?

Nice info, i wasn't aware of the previous 911 synchs, and yes, it makes a very twisted kind of sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Pastor Hoggard 33 77 11 watch

vimeo.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I feel the twin towers were built specifically for 9/11.. I have no evidence to back it up but do believe the the broad aspects of the events were planned possibly decades or hundred years back to take place in some form or fashion. If you look at the original skyline after their completion, they stand out so much and became a symbol in of themselves, not to mention they were the very seat of world trade. That was a ritual for the ages and the followup has been such an evil beast let out over the world in its name, in the spirit of one world government dominance...Greatest trick the devil ever pulled, or humans in his name...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

thanks ATA! I too am somewhat of a novice when it comes to Numerology, but the connections are easy to see, once you find them. the hardest part is finding them, which is why i used Project Dark Book as a source for some of the info.

i bet you're right about the towers falling as a symbol of 11 being destroyed. 11 would be the idea of unity through diversity...a unity despite being more than 1. maybe it's a symbol of the individual (1) being destroyed too. after 9/11 the Patriot act and other law was made that effectively stripped the individual of Natural Rights.

you should check out more of Marko Rodin's work if you're interested. once you learn how his 1-9 circle is capable of doing ALL THE BRANCHES OF MATH, then you start to realize that the 1-9 could be something important. the beauty of Rodin's work reads like a Theory Of Everything, and points out some very important things about Toroid Physics/Math. I haven't personally looked into how it relates to sound & music, but i don't doubt for one second that it does.

check out the Rense link in my post for a well-done summary of the Marko Rodin Vortex Dynamics.

reply to post by Screwed

I somewhat agree with you. I believe we both spoke about this in a thread recently about ~Illuminati: good or evil? the part where I'll agree with you is that:

I believe our culture is being driven. I believe our driver knows things we don't know, like where we're going, how long it's going to take to get there, what to expect when we're there, what to expect along the way & the reasoning behind this ROUTE that we're taking to get there.

when we were children we did not understand why our parents did things, punished us and made us do our schoolwork. Today, we surely realize why these were important.

in the future (once we've matured spiritually) we will know all of these answers. We MIGHT look back at the leaders of this world and compare them to parents who are trying to "protect" their cultural baby.

I DO believe in the saying "All the World (& Time) is a Stage for Theater."

reply to post by bobw927

thanks for the tip, bobw927. It sounds exactly like the kind of stuff i was looking for to build this thread,,,i'll surely watch it soon and maybe add some more information if it is helpful.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MentalData

i bet you're right, MentalData. It's all been planned, just like the Theater.

1939 World's Fair, Flushing, NY
"World trade center" pavilion is dedicated to "world peace through trade."

Downtown Lower Manhattan Association is created by real estate developer David Rockefeller to revitalize lower Manhattan and begins to promote the idea of a "world trade and finance center" in New York City.

January 1960
David Rockefeller presents a plan for a world trade center along the East River of Manhattan. The Port of New York Authority is commissioned to study the plan.

source: www.panynj.gov...

This is a quote of mine in a different thread, about the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit

Over the last few thousand years, most asian power and wealth (GOLD) has been consolidated into China & Japan.

The "NWO" faction has been slowly stealing back that gold from asia.

One such payment of gold TO china FROM the u.s. was scheduled for Sept. 12, 2001

One long lost conspiracy about 9/11 was that the WTC basements were filled with GOLD, that went MISSING after the attack.

Icing on the cake: The lawfirm that was "dealing with the paperwork" of the NWO's side of the lawsuit was located in the WTC. all employees & ll evidence of the "Trillion Dollar Lawsuit" gone.

more info here:
The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny
Confirmed: The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny
David Wilcock: Defeating the Greatest Cover-up of All Time

Here is the 111 page pdf file of the complaint: Dragon Family files $1,000,000,000,000 compaint.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Pastor Mike Hoggard is a Valuable source of information and has spent many years of investigating the Occult & Numerology. His Video website is: mikehoggard.com... He covers Everything that is related to the Occult, Freemasons, The Vatican , and Much More it never Hurts to Look, And you will NOT be Sorry for checking it out.
Pastor Mike is the Man for a Deep Insight into many things Happening Now. mikehoggard.com... All the Best to my Fellow ATSers Bob

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
As a total novice when it comes to numerology I found your thread most intriguing, I would especially like to learn more about how this relates to the chromatic scale and if other scales have a similar basis.

The twin towers themselves formed a giant "11" against the Manhattan skyline.
Perhaps their destruction was intended as the removal of the protective properties of the 1 - laying us open to the fates.

Great thread!
You have my curiosity peaked.

YOU have MY curiosity peaked

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I thought I'd point out sumthing in One of the things yew mentioned in the OP:

"The Battle of Brandywine, also known as the Battle of the Brandywine or the Battle of Brandywine Creek, was fought between the American army of Major General George Washington and the British-Hessian army of General Sir William Howe on September 11, 1777. The British defeated the Americans and forced them to withdraw toward the rebel capital of Philadelphia."

September 11, 1777

9 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 7 + 7 + 7 = 33 = Master Number

There are also 3 Ones & 3 Sevens.

Then, of course, that date is in reference to the 1st Time the first flag of the United States was flown, the One with 13 Stars & 13 Stripes on it, which 13 iz the #1 Number of the Illuminati.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Let's not forget about the London 7/7 False Flag Bombing

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Bingo.

Now, what are you going to do about it?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Bingo.

Now, what are you going to do about it?

what is there to do? what would you suggest?

it's just a number,,,,911,,,,77,,,,,instead of asking what do you do about it you need to first ask:

what does it mean? and why?

new topics

top topics

join