It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE. Vote for the most intelligent and most powerfull or vote for the candidate tha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This is my opinion and my opinion only. I base my questions to you upon my heart and intelligence only.

Question 1 Do you believe that you SHOULD vote for the person that most agrees with your opinions.

Question 2 Do you believe that you SHOULD vote for the person that can best out debate Obama.

Question 3. Do you believe that you SHOULD vote for the person that is the most intelligent.

Question 4 Do you believe that you SHOULD vote for the person the person that has the most power in government.

Now I am going to voice MY opinion. I DO NOT TRUST ANY CANDIDATE. Not one. Not Democrat and not Republican. I do NOT TRUST any of them.

My viewpoint is this.

We need a change. A SERIOUS change in favor of the American people. It is time in my opinion that big business and lobbyers NEED TO LEAVE WASHINGTON PERMANENTLY. NO MORE lobbyists. My vote goes for the most intelligent person on the stage. My vote goes for the most POWERFULL person in government on the stage.. Then I pray I am right. Oh I can vote for a less intelligent less powerfull person but do I as a citizen have more rights with a less intelligent person. Do I EVER have a prayer of having more of a say in government with a Presidenent that has less power. NOT ONE OF US TRUSTS ANY OF THEM. WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR THE BEST GUY. ALL OF US ARE. So vote in the mediocre guy and hope for that which you know will not come with him. OR take a BOLD chance and vote in the most intelligent that is willing to tell everyone GFYS. Then hope he is on our side. Either way we are all hopiong for the best. Are you going to put your hopes into someone that has no political power? We all pray for the best. We all hope for the best for our children. But if we vote for mediocrity that has no political power what future does that give your children or mine. This may very well be the last chance we have to save the future for our children. Are you going to vote for mediocrity?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Well I was planning on voting for Ron Paul but then I watched this great video of Newt.

edit on 17-1-2012 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

That video is funny as hell!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
1. I believe I should vote for the person that aligns themselves closest to the constitution. It was put in place for a reason and humans are not known for the best decision-making abilities!

2. A debate win does not mean you are better suited for the job. I know many people that could do great in a debate, but know nothing about the rule of law.

3. My father is probably the most intelligent man I know, yet he has more issues than a anyone I know! Intelligence does not equate to proper political know-how.

4. I would be more likely to vote for the person that refuses to take their power and force it onto everyone else.

What you have described is Ron Paul. He is not the smartest, or most intelligent, but he has the right ideas the lack of hubris to allow the American public to lead their own lives and get DC out of our lives!
edit on 17-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Fool! All it took was one video? Let me get you back on track with this one video that will sway your arguments for Newt and back to Paul. Newt has a big head

To the OP,

I believe in a president who doesn't look to war as an answer. That's a good start.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I can't thank you enough for sharing that!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The Ron Paul vid still made more sense than newts vid
But then again im not well

new topics

top topics

join