It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpets of God .. Now in Alberta

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I would be amazed but still scared out of my wits. I heard a loud high pitched noise over Phoenix lat week it lasted about 40 seconds scared me silly. I thought an airplane was crash landing on my apartment or something. It was kind of like this but sounded more like a ww2 fighter doing a nose dive for 40 seconds. Apparently Phoenix is hotbed for strange sights and sounds.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

I would be amazed by the sound
they would give me chills all over my body

What would people think of that sound if it happened
a thousand yrs ago ?

Probably the same thing they think now, which is,..."What the Hell is that and, what would people a thousand years ago make of these sounds?" lol

Well they would bow to it
like a sign from beyond from the gods
the return of Jesus or an alien god

maybe it is just mother earth singing singing through is many trumpet holes (caves)
more like a natural warning that there is a lot of movement below the earth crust
the birds dying in mass are maybe connected to the sound..
anyone though of that before ???

POLE SHIFT ALERT !! Suidical Birds you say ? . 2012 approaching !! A Coincidence it is not

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The earth is a big instrument that releases resonant sounds from whatever is happening up there and down below. what it is that's happening i do not know but, somethings going on.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

I would be amazed by the sound
they would give me chills all over my body

What would people think of that sound if it happened
a thousand yrs ago ?

Probably the same thing they think now, which is,..."What the Hell is that and, what would people a thousand years ago make of these sounds?" lol

Well they would bow to it
like a sign from beyond from the gods
the return of Jesus or an alien god

maybe it is just mother earth singing singing through is many trumpet holes (caves)
more like a natural warning that there is a lot of movement below the earth crust
the birds dying in mass are maybe connected to the sound..
anyone though of that before ???

POLE SHIFT ALERT !! Suidical Birds you say ? . 2012 approaching !! A Coincidence it is not

Well, if there is one inescapable fact here, it's that none of are going to make it out of here alive.

OR
"We're all gonna die." Billy ( The Native American from Predator 1, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. 1987)
wow, that was reach.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The more a listen to the sound
from various places in the world

and the more i think it is some type of worldwide alarm
but who activated it ? and how ?

damn this sound is intriguing and it fascinate me
is there any old myth that speak of these strange loud sounds ?
what could it signal .. ? were they ever reported before ? when will they stop ?
couldnt find anything except the reference to the trumpets of God

maybe the bible has the best reference to it
and are in a way .. the trumpet of God

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Obv. its not a spaceship, LOL.

I'm thinking Solar Winds. I don't think a cave makes sense as you would be able to locate the source of the sound, rather than the sound occuring in relatively small areas worldwide.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I do have a hunch that it is the ground underneath us, It's moving and as it moves it compensates. so if it's moving to reach a certain position on a tight grip action, I'm afraid the ground will give in and snap like a rubber band...and when it does you all know what it means..

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

edit on 1/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Personally the sound scares the crap out of me. If I heard that here I would probably crap my pants in large quantities. If more people are hearing that same specific noise from different parts of the world then I would have to go with the same theory others are coming up with that the Earth is moving around down below and causing some serious stuff to go on. Also the Earth giving a "warning" of some kind is also a good theory. Scary but good.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I love how when anything that is unknown is seen. Or heard people jump to haarp or Bigfoot,ALIENS,or something of a strange note. I feel like listening to someone say haarp or big foot, or aliens with such conviction makes me think of a caveman using a computer as an answer to everything it hears. How much does anyone here really know about haarp or anything top secret for that matter. It just makes us believers look like nut jobs everytime. I believe in a lot things, haarp, aliens, and the big bad wolf and all but untill I see and or hear the right things it goes in the unexplanes box

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Fortunately, I believe there is a more realistic reason for the sounds being heard across the globe. I'm pretty sure it's the ground underneath us.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be somekind of viral advertisement. cloverfeild 2 maybe? Idk

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be somekind of viral advertisement. cloverfeild 2 maybe? Idk

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

cloverfield 2

that will never happen

Independance day 2 perhaps

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Thanks for informing. Of your thread. Not that it maters but i believe i started my thread prior to yours. But as long as the info gets out right?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The hollow earthers would like us to believe that those that inhabit it are all on the way up, using huge boring machines.
Boring to me, but a rather scary thought for everyone hearing this stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShamilAbdullah
Thanks for informing. Of your thread. Not that it maters but i believe i started my thread prior to yours. But as long as the info gets out right?

With a liveleak link and no thoughs
but you can link your thread here if you want

i cannot explain more my thoughs in the Op
its a new theory linking the sounds to the trumpet of God
my first thread concerning the sounds
and that they are coming from caves

im pretty certain im very close to the truth
we need to research more .. if they have happened before

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
No. Please i would rather you keep this thread open. Cause their is more info here. Besides a member said some harsh off topic stuff about my avatar. We dont want that to get out of control
you

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShamilAbdullah
No. Please i would rather you keep this thread open. Cause their is more info here. Besides a member said some harsh off topic stuff about my avatar. We dont want that to get out of control
you

Some dont like my avatar either .. let them argue it will go off topic soon by a mod

Do you think the sounds can be the trumpet of God ?
and the trumpet a literaly deep caves that have massive air pressure release

it can even be both

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ok. They should be closing mine soon. Thanks for letting me know

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Its funny that you say that. Cause that thought crossed my mind. But what trips me out is why does it seem to only be in wooded areas?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join