It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEEZ!! There are too many UFO video hoaxes!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

I've yet to see a UFO myself. I'm also quite familiar with the sky and what's in it, and it seems the more familiar one is with the stars, planets, satellites, and different air craft, the less likely one is to ever see a UFO.

Actually, you've got that a little bit backward. Back in the fifties, the U.S. Air Force had the Battelle Memorial Institute analyze a few thousand of the UFO reports they had received from the public and from members of the military. As it turns out, the most detailed reports from the most qualified and reliable observers were more likely to remain unidentified after close scrutiny than were the sketchier reports from people with little or no familiarity with things in the sky.

Having followed the topic for decades, surely you're familiar with Project Blue Book Special Report 14?

edit on 17-1-2012 by Orkojoker because: added link

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I believe you have said before that you find the current avaliable evidence OVERWHELMING enough to make you believe that there are aliens right here, right now.

Perhaps you would care to elaborate on that rather than cry about the obvious useless noise that goes on here every minute of every day?

Wait a second, I do that too, lol......never mind.

But yes, you are correct. There are way too many video hoaxes. But the hoaxes arn't the problem, it's the audience. If people were not so ignorant, we would have so mucvh crap to wade through. Don't worry about the evidence, worry about the people dumb enough to keep posting utter crap on a daily basis. Those are the ones that create a need for ridiculous crap, and there are more than enough people willing to fill that need.

Here is an idea. Don't focus on the useless noise of stupid youtube videos, or the crank stories that people post here every day. Think of it like this, as long as there is an audience that keeps clicking on those stupid things then there will be more made avilable. The best thing to do is try to fix the audience and make the demand for ridicluous crap less and less.

edit on 18-1-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How is a bird, plane or a Chinese lantern a hoax?

UFO sightings have always been rare. I think the % of actual sightings probably hasn't changed much over the decades. The advent of easily accessible video equipment means that yes, many more people are submitting UFO footage, even if the majority of it are mundane in explanation. But just because someone films a dot in the sky doens't mean they are trying to "hoax" anyone.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is my favourite fake ,its head and shoulders above the rest with many people still being sucked in by it. Classic.
then of course the famous JLW series of fakes

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This was posted recently,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

other than that I can't remember the last time I saw a UFO video on here that didn't look like CGI or an obvious hoax.

There sure is alot of amateur 3D artists on Youtube!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I agree there are a lot of hoaxes I want to see some good evidence to help compare to, I have a video that I can't tell what it is, it could be animals in the background but something seems off with the size and how the two creatures seem to be acting. Anyone with a good eye or knows a lot about the subject and maybe has seen a lot of videos might be able to help, anythought on what it might be, could it be aliens?

it's in HD and well lit, but a little out of focus since we were focusing on the person in frame

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-1-2012 by thatscotland because: fix the link

edit on 18-1-2012 by thatscotland because: link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join