It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEEZ!! There are too many UFO video hoaxes!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I look through ATS these days and I can't find a single UFO video thats not a bird, CGI or a chinese lantern.

Can anyone find ONE SINGLE UFO video that could possibly be... well, a UFO? A video that HASN'T been debunked?
edit on 16-1-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

It's been my experience in following the topic for decades, the UFO phenomenon is like religion and requires a certain element of faith. Until you experience one first-hand, all the videos lean either towards misidentification, or hoax, or, if you're a believer, then you won't have to seen any videos to keep believing, so, it doesn't matter.

I've yet to see a UFO myself. I'm also quite familiar with the sky and what's in it, and it seems the more familiar one is with the stars, planets, satellites, and different air craft, the less likely one is to ever see a UFO.

Best of luck though!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
With everyone having a camera now a days...like on a phone...and the invention of the internet and YouTube any time someone sees something in the sky that's obviously not a known plane then it must be a UFO. SO YouTube, then ATS becomes overwhelmed with videos of things which we see every day, but catching a .04 second glimpse of it on youtube makes it a UFO. Like a bug.

Those which are actual planes which are known to exist are still filmed and they usually end up in the chemtrails forums.

The proof is out there. I honestly doubt we will stumble across it on YouTube or wherever on the internet now. But it is there.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
think..film school assignment, to make a plausible short film in a effort to make the viewer believe that they did see a ufo, since finished film is actually compiled many times out of film shots that are out of sequence

that's how we end up with all these superstitious film flooding YouTube, the assignments are to make a YouTube video and to first see how many views it garnishes, and also how the viewer perceives its plausibility.
edit on 1/17/2012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well, I've already explained in detail a camera-control system capable of capturing the real thing simultaneously from three angles with tracking data stamped on every frame to produce scientifically valid, debunkproof, zoomed footage, to be operated by volunteers with their own equipment. But it would take a serious team effort and lots on patience. But then, that would spoil the fun, wouldn't it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I find the following vid to be a decent head-scratcher. Some purty good tech if it's ours, but I'm fairly certain, at least, that it's not a hoax vid.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I think we should adapt a rule on ufo sightings posted: If it just shows some "lights in the sky", it should not be permitted. We have plenty of those already, most of which have been shown to be hoaxes, window reflections, sun dogs etc. They are simply too easy to fake. In order for a UFO vid to qualify here, it should fulfill certain criteria such as

1. Reference points must be present.
2. Contours of the object must be present, and not just "light contours" but something more.
3. Movement of the object must be seen to exceed the laws of physics or at least, seem unconventional. Something that just hoovers or "floats with the wind" should not be permitted.
4. No added soundtrack, we need the pure original audio, to make better judgements.

Just my 2cc

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
Can anyone find ONE SINGLE UFO video that could possibly be... well, a UFO? A video that HASN'T been debunked?

My favorite is this one

Google Video Link

But I think its a Critter giving birth
The red one is inside the translucent white one at the beginning and near the end the red one is separate. Its 20 minutes of sighting with analysis added It was quite the rage here at ATS and several people did motion stabalizations

Here is the thread..

UFO Tallahassee (Updated)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
nuff said

edit on 17-1-2012 by macabre1471 because: wrong text

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by macabre1471

Yeah, that one got me
as well

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Same for me, an intriguing video.

It came out during the tail-end of the 'dark side of ufology' and that raises questions.

It's remained pretty unique over the years - style, content and the object. So when the OP asked for good videos, this is the first one that came to mind.

Dave Rudiak has an article over here.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yeah, that was a hoax. Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

proof?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

There were videos that had lots of information of them being hoaxes, but the hoaxers had them taken down for copyright infringement. However a lot of information was saved in the above topic and other topics.

Here is the latest video though about them all being made by film students and teachers.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

nice tanks for the update.

so I'm new any good threads you would recommend?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

There are a number of threads about Jerusalem here is a good one that has lots of other
links to info.
www.abovetopsecret.com

The red twinkly lights at the end is what had me fooled, because I like red twinkly lights

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
is0ne beat me to it

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

It's been my experience in following the topic for decades, the UFO phenomenon is like religion and requires a certain element of faith. Until you experience one first-hand, all the videos lean either towards misidentification, or hoax, or, if you're a believer, then you won't have to seen any videos to keep believing, so, it doesn't matter.

I've yet to see a UFO myself. I'm also quite familiar with the sky and what's in it, and it seems the more familiar one is with the stars, planets, satellites, and different air craft, the less likely one is to ever see a UFO.

Best of luck though!

Yes and like religion that faith is a bit misguided as how many videos have you seen were it is a plane,bird.insect,lantern etc etc so how many people are convinced they have seen a ufo and all the have seen is one of the items listed or another none ufo reason .

The other thing is when people think have seen one they hate it being debunked and it doesn't matter how much proof they are given they would rather cling to their religion sorry ufo!

Prime example here read this thread and see what you think!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
video is not really a reliable source for ufo encounters, as others have said, its having an open mind knowing how vast the universe is that anything is possible really.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I think that the term "UFO" is old hat. A UFO is as easy as me throwing a hub cap into the air and calling it a UFO. I think if people are looking for UFOs of ET origin that they need to be called "UAV" or something more appropriate since the UFO term has a broader scope.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join