It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Reporting UFO: Now scrambled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying, true lies. Lemme get it straight.

You were watching Fox news at ungodly hours (i am an insominiac, so dont worry, ive seen weird late night studff too, even posted it.)

They were doing a pretaped interveiw on 9/11 with a camera guy who had taped the disaster. He was showing footage, NOT the debunked footage everyone is thinking about, but something different. Not the image posted here, but something we did not see on here.

Suddenly, the channel scrambles. Sound is cut off. You flip to other channels. They work just peachy, its just Fox network that went batty. Thus ruling out satelite interference, since the other channels would have wigged too.

Its interesting you mention this. My mom called me a few days ago. She was half alseep that night, had the channel on fox cuz she wanted to hear news of hurricane Ivan (my stepdads father lives in florida.). She was asleep, but heard something about footage of the wtc.....and kinda woke up, and she got that out signal (They switched to comcast not too long ago, digital cable). The sound annoyed her, she flipped the channel to something else and went back alseep. She didnt mention anything about a ufo tho, but remeber, she was asleep and just kinda looked up to see what was on.

Maybe some insominiac somewhere taped it, some people do. Lerts hope so.

But i dont doubt you, ive seen weird things on tv before.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
TrueLies,

Check out this post below. It looks like it could possibly be the images you were talking about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Same video as on Page 2

Yes... I would like to see the video your talking about.

But knowing how these videos are spread out, its prolly in the boondocks of the internet.

I'm gonna try and see if I can find any info on this in the next few days.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oops, i'm sorry, I didn't know people were still posting in this thread.
I watched the video links people posted, and none of them are what I saw...
Related to the wtc ufo video, that isn't what I saw... The ufo that went flying up in the sky in that vid someone posted had trails left behind it...
And the ufo was grey in color.

the one i saw on fox news was black and it was kind of large and as it went up in the sky it obviously got smaller.

The guy they interviewed had brown curly hair, he wore glasses, and I don't know his name. sorry...

i just remember him describing it with his hands... I'm a visual person, so remembering things in sound is like trying to solve finite mathematics.
... It's damn hard and I wouldn't have a clue where to start... this probably doesn't help...

and i'm glad your mom woke up skadi, this helps people to realise that i'm not full of #. they were talking about the wtc, and then the ufo thing, and then scramble.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Please dont say you saw the one where they are in a helicopter and the ufo hovers at the side of the wtc (exactly where the planes struck) then heads for the helicopter then shoots stright back up into the sky leaving some vapor trails or something.

There is a girl reporting it in the helicopter and a man i think.

This was a hoax by The Sci-Fi channel ages ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
its important that people who post here read the ENTIRE thread before posting comments.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have read the ENTIRE thread i read the very first post as soon as he started the new topic thank you very much.

I read that someone mentioned something about the wtc hoax but he said it wasnt even though there was no images of it or videos so im just thinking it sounds very familiar to the sci-fi wtc hoax.

And im now wondering if he knows the video which we are reffering to.

Heres some vidcaps from the video truelies.

And here is the video for anyone who hasnt seen it.

www.scifi.com...

It caused quite a stir when it first popped up.

Heres the article explaining that it was cgi not a

ufo.www.rense.com...

[edit on 21-9-2004 by markjaxson]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join