It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Campaign ad, "Three of a Kind" was just released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
A new ad, "Three of a Kind" was just released by the campaign of Ron Paul

. You can see it here:

Loved it ! You can see the scenes shot during the NH closing speech (good at some point , but i would have liked to hear the sound ambience of the room in the ad. Those who saw this speech know that there was frenetic enthousiasm amongst supporter.

IMHO Gingrich could have been attacked better with : only speaker in the history of the USA that was disciplined for ethical wrongdoing

And Santorum.....This guy is such a crazy person. Just look at him when he talks about iran or other things... I sense he has a not very healthy mind.
edit on 16-1-2012 by piett because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is a good ad.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
That was damned good. Got goosebumps.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
nice production value!

I'm zooplancton, and I approve of this ad.

I honestly can't believe the traction he's been getting. to see the recent numbers in the news was quite surprising.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

i'm piett and approve this ad !

His campaign is far more professional (love Dough as his spokesperson)
edit on 16-1-2012 by piett because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
definitely good and all but I hope he goes at romney directly and not just lumping him with the other 2 losers
romney is the main opponent and he needs an add devoted entirely to everything they can hit him with
why would they even wait till the third ad to attack him

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm NightFlight and I approve this message.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
definitely good and all but I hope he goes at romney directly and not just lumping him with the other 2 losers
romney is the main opponent and he needs an add devoted entirely to everything they can hit him with
why would they even wait till the third ad to attack him

Have you noticed how they can't make up their minds (they being the money people who bought the election er I mean brought the candidates to the primaries) and have pushed several to the top and as they, the candidates, get "outed" by the truth, the Inherent Subjective Republicans And Election Lobbyists, Inc. couldn't get totally behind one particular candidate until after the NH primary. Now, since they are here in SC and SC uses only one type of electronic voting machine everywhere in the state, it's going to be so easy to get them set up for Romney.
But do you think the SC attorney General cares? NOOO. He says it's the SC Elections Comittee's problem. Do you think the SC Elections Comittee cares? NOOO. They say it's the SC Attorney Generals problem. All I can say is damn.
edit on 16-1-2012 by NightFlight because: spellign

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Romney is the only one that didn't go after Paul tonight.

Now that Paul is releasing this...Thursday's debate is going to be bad for Paul. Romney was Paul's only friend tonight at the debate, Thursday he will have none.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I dont think much of a political candidate that use's bad publicity to discredit the opponents.
its just mudslinging.
if you cannot win on your good points you dont deserve to win.
it should not be who is the lesser evil!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by piett

Yikes. Not sure if I am a huge fan of all of the blatant name calling.
Hope that doesn't turn some people off to his message.
It just seems to come across a little "angry" which doesn't match this mans personality.

Or, maybe I am way off base.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well....if he is going to lose....like everyone in the media insists.....then people need to see what they are choosing instead.

JMO I like it.
people need to wake up and wise up.

new topics

top topics

join