It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds 2012 The Pas Manitoba, Canada

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SodderCell

You do realize, under SOPA,, having admitted to a clear copyright violation, you can now go too jail for five years right?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

You do realize, under SOPA,, having admitted to a clear copyright violation, you can now go too jail for five years right?

If you mean that I infringed on my own production..then I guess so..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SodderCell

If i misunderstood,, u , sorry,,
i thought u used material,,
ie a Sound Recording from a copyrighted GAME,,
and inserted it "into" material of your own making.
Breaking Copyright Law,,
thus prison time,,
If said owners of original Copyrighted material,,of copyrighted GAME
wish to pursue.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SodderCell

If i misunderstood,, u , sorry,,
i thought u used material,,
ie a Sound Recording from a copyrighted GAME,,
and inserted it "into" material of your own making.
Breaking Copyright Law,,
thus prison time,,
If said owners of original Copyrighted material,,of copyrighted GAME
wish to pursue.

Oh I get you..!! gotcha

No copyright infringement used...just a ships horn pitched down with some other rumblings and effects.
Every sound was under creative commons licensing.

I'm clean but seriously thank you for the concern my friend, respect!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
After some reflection, I've decided the video only proved one thing.
That I just added to the ambiguous nature of these videos. Experiment was an utter failure.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Easy to prove most of them are utterly Fake I don't know if anyone read or understood what I wrote the first time. Others have had very good possible explanations, but no-one has explained a verifiable source for the sounds.

Listen to the audio for the source of the Ukraine video, the Atlanits Shuttle rockt boosters (from around 11.45 - 15.50 mins):
www.nasa.gov... 81

Some of the views are silent, some have the fantastic audio which begins after launch as well. It's sometimes beautiful to watch anyway - if you can pull yourself away from xbox or film trailers for 30 mins. It gives you perspectives from all booster rockets as they tumble through the atmposphere back to earth.

The audio of the Ukraine video and (proably) the Canadian one are quite easily identified as being sourced from the Atlantis Shuttle rocket boosters. The onboard internal mic caught have the creepiest mechanical sounds that sound designers can only aim for. It's not hifi quality, it distorts sometimes, which is why for goodness sakes that all of the FAKE video's also have a muffled audio quality to them, though any speech recorded is much clearer and present. Added in post!

By the way, it looked like most people in that Ukranian news report were just shaking their heads when the reporter asked them a question . I don't speak the languge - but was the question 'Did you hear anything wierd the other night, coming from the sky?'

I'm sure nearly all of them are copies of fakes - or maybe someone is messing with our minds out in the field with hidden speakers or new tech, using the recordings of the Altantis shuttle rocket boosters, pre-fake invasion? I don't know either, but totally faked sound fx in post is far more likely.

All you need to do is grab a few seconds of the sound from the nasa video and drop in in to your editing project.. even pitch it down lower a few tones and add some echo.. so effective and so easy to fool some people.

Yes, maybe it's viral marketing (go back to calling it advertising shall we)... or just a bit of social experimentation/engineering. I just wish people would be more discerning sometimes, but I'm not discounting all of these reports, just the ones based on the ukraine/canadian video soundtracks.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Let's go Fenix, got some grubs to kill! Let's give 'em hell with our Chainsaw Lancers!

(Sorry if you've never heard, played or read the Gears of War books/games)

I see what you're getting at, vaguely. But with the sheer amount of mining and studies that go on concerning the inner layers of the earth, you'd think we'd pick up something decades ago of "aliens" living inside the planet.
That said, there may be yet another conspiracy or cover-up.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
seriously what are these sounds!!?

wemustknow.net...

this website is awesome,and the youtube video in this link shows the sounds coming from all around the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Might be this too :

edit on 25-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

How interesting that now a Professer has entered stage left, and offers us this explanation
for these strange sounds heard around the world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So....The Professer...Jean-Pierre St. Maurice

A physicist with a rich background in geophysics, atmospheric and plasma sciences, Dr. St.-Maurice’s work will focus on the ionosphere over the Canadian Arctic.

www.usask.ca...

The Professer claims that the sounds people are reporting are picking up noise from
and electrical antenna that is there....electromagnetic noise....

Well, following his papers -
physics.usask.ca...

They discuss heating the ionoshpere...

Frictionally heated electrons in the high-latitude D region

physics.usask.ca...

Formation of artificial ionospheric ducts

It is well known that strong electron heating by a powerful HF-facility
can lead to the formation of electron and ion density perturbations that stretch along
the magnetic field line. Those density perturbations can serve as ducts for
ELF waves, both of natural and artificial origin. This paper presents the first experimental
evidence of plasma modifications associated with ion outflows due to HF
heating.

The experiments were conducted using the HAARP heater during times that the DEMETER satellite

flying spp.astro.umd.edu...

The Professer maybe not telling the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Pimander
UK Radio telescope at Jodrell Bank, UK is about to attempt to be the first to detect signals from Kepler 22b. The attempt is being televised live on BBC2, as I type this in the UK. If anything of substance occurs I will report back here.

If you are in the UK then turn your TV set onto Stargazing Live right now. There is a live one hour TV debate to follow including on the "search" for ET life.

Ok, so if there is sentient life on Kepler 22b, perhaps they are doing the same things as us - trying to figure out a viable way to send a recognizable signal.

Sooo, given that we don't know their level of technology and they don't know ours, perhaps they have been listening to us in some way for awhile?

Now, doesn't it seem like a coincidence that as of late we have been hearing strange sounds coming from the sky? If they are anything like us perhaps the message they are sending is simply a dicernable sound?

Maybe it's like the movie "Close Encounters" and simple sound is being used to let us know they know?

[ Side note: ]
[ Well, here's another WAG, how long have our television signals been broadcast out into space? I know I watched Close Encounters over 30 years ago on Public TV! ]

If we knew where and when these sounds were heard on our Planet, couldn't we check our planets rotation at the time the sounds were heard to see if these sounds might be coming from the direction of that Planet?

If at this point they have figured out how to listen for amplified sounds coming from our planet, we might want to get out the old synthesizer and send a message out ASAP. If they do hear us, and have the tech to respond quickly, we might just get a fast response back...?
edit on 26-1-2012 by CaptainKostr because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by CaptainKostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainKostr

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (November 15, 1977)

Check out there analasis for the SOUNDS,,people in the movie were hearing,,,
scary,,,lol
Subliminal Messages,,pre programing,,or prophecy?

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Close Encounters of the Third Kind: A line worker, after a encounter with UFO's, feels undeniably drawn to an isolated area in the wilderness where something spectacular is about to happen.

Released: November 15, 1977
Runtime: 132 mins
Genres: Drama Sci-Fi Adventure
Countries: USA
Director: Steven Spielberg,,,

Yup 35 yrs ago,,, lol,,

Is it all in there heads,,,pre-programed,, the 40yr old people of today,,and there scared??? lol

remember most would have been 10yrs old at the time,,

Interesting Social Conditioning Effect,,,
or Reality,,

Me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Sounds like ram horns to me. Huuuuuuuuuummmmmmm. It's kind of difficult to do a voice mimick in text but you get the point, lol.

Oh and it needs repeating. Some people do not hear these noises live while other people will. But all seem able to hear the noises via recordings. Creepy stuff. Some people ascending while others are not?
edit on 2-4-2012 by grandestconspiracyofall because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by grandestconspiracyofall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i just came across this and thought it may of interest to anyone investigating the strange sounds.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well folks it's your ever skeptical Rigel4... but this time I have something to add
to this particular discussion.

These noises that are being reported... well I heard them. Today
All afternoon and well into the evening.

Finally it got mentioned after the wife was trying to catch some sleep before going
out on night shift.
She thought that us downstairs were making a noise.
The noise sounds like a low low rumble fading in and out . Like very heavy machinery turning.

I have no idea what it really is, but just wanted to put it out there that we were hearing this stuff today.
Me my wife and daughter.
edit on 30-9-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The media has probably been silenced by the government because they dont want the world to know they have a super secret interdimensional travel program where they hunt people to be victims of psychic and electronic telepathy torture, or their investigating it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS IT EXPLAINS THE SOUND THAT YOU ARE HEARING!!!

SKIP TO 19:20 FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THE SOUND. THEN GO BACK AND WATCH IT!

MADE IN 1988

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join