It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds 2012 The Pas Manitoba, Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It is a conspiracy,I tell you!
The goberment is producing these sounds to frighten us into submission,next they will bring out project blue beam and you will see ufo's everywhere.
Then they will tell us what the aliens demands are and if we don't meet them they will destroy us all!!!

Just kidding.A strange mechanical sound being heard all over the world.
When did they send that little shuttle wanna be up,you know the X-37B???
Just a thought that's all.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I really want to call bs on the first vid. I've heard the sounds in the sky before, but never that loud. I'm not going to call it bs, simply because I don't have the information to. For now, it definitely gets the benefit of the doubt.

Possibly... I had heard that before... it might be a copy of the sound from the 11 minute Ukraine one. Haven't had time to compare if they are the same yet

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
I just finished listening to one in another thread that sounded *exactly the same* however it was in Mexico.

I will have to find the Mexican one... I personally have heard the deep low level humming one.. went on several hours every night for weeks... then one day it just stopped. The silence was really 'deafening' as they say it was a sudden relief.

But never heard the trumpeting ones

I don't buy the fracking fraking excuse.

Well fracking is real enough and it is causing small earthquakes. Oddly I was watching CSI Vegas last night and they did an episode on fracking poisoning local wells with methane and other toxins being dissolved into the well water.

Don't know if it can be blamed for the sounds though

edit on 16-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

The fact that the sounds in the Manitoba and Mexican video are exactly the same actually scare the crap out of me. I looked at the satellite view for The Pas Manitoba and "Cemetery Lake" (which is just south west of The Pas city center) appears to have grooves cut out around the entire rim of the shore, so possibly there is some construction going on. But this still doesn't explain why the same sounds are heard in Mexico.. This one is too weird.

edit on 16-1-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
what is the history of these sounds ..if any. are they new? or have they been with us always?

link   

I just finished listening to one in another thread that sounded *exactly the same* however it was in Mexico.

Hmmm maybe this one..

Strange Sounds Mexico 2012

Strange Sounds Costa Rica 2012

Very distant in this one...

Of course with Youtube they could all be fakes too... Need to find media reports to go with these

link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Violater1
What do you think is causing the noise?
HAARP?

No... not HAARP

First we have to separate the real sounds from any hoaxed or copied sounds... and then there are the trumpeting sounds like air blowing over a pipe or hole in the earth and the low level humming sounds, more felt than heard and the deep rumbling sounds. Not sure if they are all connected yet or different causes

Hard to get good data on it

NAVY sonar can make some weird low frequency sounds that can drive people (and whales) literally insane. X-files did one on that... where peoples heads literally exploded.

But if it is coming from the Earth... I am thinking methane gas releases. There has been a huge increase in methane gas outbursts lately, killing scores of fish and birds. Even the Gulf spill released more methane than was considered normal A LOT more. It may have even been part of the problem in shutting the leak down because of the tremendous gas pressure

Methane produced mud volcanoes were responsible for a huge fish kill in Redondo Beach CA, then a few days later there was a serious of earthquakes just south of that area

You might be onto something here. I wonder if there are large Iron ore deposit in the area. I only say that because of the rusty metallic sound that resonates in the videos.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I think you are with the silent majority that will think of anything and everything else, but quietly whisper "aliens" to themselves for fear of ridicule. I am with you though. I don't know what it is, but, could it be?

Just the other night I watched a show - can't remember the name - but the gist was "are we ready for an alien attack?"
Michelle Rodrigez was the narrator/host.
They were saying that you never know, it could happen at any time

What timing.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hmmm maybe this one..

Strange Sounds Mexico 2012

Strange Sounds Costa Rica 2012

Very distant in this one...

Of course with Youtube they could all be fakes too... Need to find media reports to go with these

That last one is just too damn creepy, like the gates of hell opening up! I retract my last comment on the possibility that Iron ore deposits could be involved with the escaping methane gas. This is just too weird.
BTW
SnF

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

That scares the junk out of me. Call me crazy, but I feel like I have seismophobia, xenophobia, and theoretically, this feels like the perfect blend of the two.

It really reminds me of some viral marketing, which if this is viral marketing that junk needs to be regulated because that's just not cool. I don't want to participate in some hollywood advertising stunt without knowing that's what it is. Haven't they seen what happens when they pull that junk? Anyone heard of the War of the Worlds drama?

Ugh. That sound is not cool.

ETA:

reply to post by zorgon

This sound actually reminds me of something... Something epic, legendary, terrifying, and quite fantastic.

Guess I'll start labeling my maps, "here be dragons."
edit on 16-1-2012 by Mapkar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Has anyone thought to record and speed up the sound?

Seems to be at a regular period.

(think Jonesy in Hunt for Red October)

No, I dont think its a whale, but a tractor drive..... hmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

It definitely could be, and if it is, well then it's about damn time. Imagine being stuck in one small town your entire life, and then realizing that there are not only other small towns out there, but cities, states, and even better, COUNTRIES. Earth is our small town. What happens when we realize that there is more, a lot more. Where do we go from there?

Though, this could be the work of a few elaborate hoaxers in addition to fracking, the Aurora, and methane releases.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for them to start doing this if the sound is indeed coming from intelligent life.

sounds start @ 5:09
edit on 1/16/2012 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Im not a huge religious nut or anything............and i havent been to church since i was a kid.......

but some of these sounds reminded me of something I heard long ago, and honestly sent chills down my spine.........

6Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.

7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11the name of the star is Wormwood.a A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”

CREEPY!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The " Trumpet " sound is a worldwide phenomenom

Russia : Uploaded August 25 2011

Belarus : Uploaded august 20 2011

Costa Rica : Uploaded January 12 2012

Bratislava : Uploaded October 27 2011

And the list going on and on...Kiev, Belarus, Florida,Montreal, Michigan, New Jersey, North Bergen, Victoria B.C., Alkmaar, Maryland, Scandinavia...

I have no clue...

I don't buy the fracking, thunder / lightning explanations.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Probably not the answer but has anyone thought about this being a viral Marketing campaign for a War of the Worlds or Cloverfield sequel??? Definitely a clever way to do it.... I am leaning towards this theory...

As much as I would like to say Cloaked Alien Motherships, Run for your life, Doom Doom, We're all gonna die!!!!!!
I think there is a more rational answer, however I don't know what it is...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hi Zorgon! Thanks for making this thread to add in the file of strange noises!

There are a few things that I find interesting about these events...

1st, I can't believe all of the locations where the exact same sound is being heard and the time frame they are being heard in. It seems like they must surely all be related, if not from the exact same source.

2nd, the number of people who are wiling to just write this off as if nothing is going on and if there is, then it is nothing important.

3rd, the different variations of the sound from location to location. It seems that there are atleast 2 different noises being heard all around the world and no one has been able to show evidence and proof of the source of these noises.

I wonder what it is going to take for the people around the world to quit dismissing this as nothing that is problematic? It is a sound that is unknown and is making it's presence known in our everyday lives!

With all the things going on in the world, how can people not be gravely concerned about this?

We have pumped incredbily large quantities of oil out of the earth, we have mined her and exploit other fuel sources. If any of these are the cause of the strange noise phenomena, then we should definitely take a proactive stance and figure out what this is preluding to.

This really could be a massive, catastrophic event that could potentially damage our civilization beyond repair.

For all we know, it could be an alien sources too! That is hard to swallow, but until it is idnetified, it could be anything!

What if all the stories and end times revelations are not just myths passed down over the years? What if this could really be the end of the Earth and life as we know it?

With this potential outcome, I find it incredibly naive that more folks aren't taking a larger interest in getting to the bottom of this...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a feasible theory or not for the Winnipeg and The Pas videos, but I do know that there is a lot of mining exploration going on throughout Manitoba right now... especially between The Pas and Flin Flon. There's also a shale mining exploration going on somewhere around Portage La Prairie which is about a half hour west of Winnipeg.

A possible explanation for why these sounds happen a lot during cloudy days: If you've ever been out in the bush on a completely overcast day, you'll notice that sounds do carry farther and are more amplified... I guess the sound waves bounce off of the clouds ? Kind of like when you use your hand to cup your ear to bounce the sound waves back into your ear, it helps to amplify the sound so you can hear better.

Just a thought.
*shrug*

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the Shofar
But this global sound is much lower and haunting.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I posted it once in relevance to the videos, so here it is again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join