It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds 2012 The Pas Manitoba, Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Starting the year off with more weird sounds. In this case it sounds like they are very close to the source.

What makes this one more interesting the sound was also recorded in Winnipeg Manitoba but there it sounds like it is very far in the distance

Strange Sounds in Winnipeg, Manitoba

edit on 16-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I really didn't want to go there,but now I will.
Cloaked Alien Spaceships ready to pounce on us poor little humans.
There,I have said it.
Forgive me for finally joining the alien weird sound band wagon.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

These are really frightening sounds to be hearing. I notice the gov. is not saying a word about any of it. I know in st.louis they heard it but it was more like thunder though the sky was clear. but it seemed to only be in one specific area. I really wish someone would come up with a solid answer to what this is.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hmmm I don't think Aliens are doing it
but this one sounds like one from Russia a while back I will have to compare notes

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I just finished listening to one in another thread that sounded *exactly the same* however it was in Mexico.

What is going on? Could you imagine walking outside and hearing this yourself? The animals seemed to think there was for sure something going on - them I trust.

I don't buy the fracking fraking excuse.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It almost sounds like rusty machinery turning. Maybe there are gears in the Earth that are starting to turn. Like War of the Worlds, machines start popping out of the Earth. I would crap my gitch!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's simple. People just think that "underground bases" are a big conspiracy theory and don't want to listen. Even if you do not know anything about the topic you can still put two and two together. They are building underground cities, they are preparing for what the conspiracy theorists are saying. They build seed banks and dna banks to rebuild after everything gets wiped out. Sadly they will not be saved, the earths crust will crumble and they will be the first to go. All this earthquake activity, science cannot save you, unless you're off world, which isn't too far fetched if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Either the earth or an alien war going on that we cant see

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here is one of the ones from Russia Same trumpeting sound

Strange sound in Kiev (Ukraine). Странный звук в Киеве
Aug 3, 2011

Strange sound in Kiev again Aug.11.11. Опять странный звук в Киеве 11.08.11

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hmmm I don't think Aliens are doing it
but this one sounds like one from Russia a while back I will have to compare notes

What do you think is causing the noise?
HAARP?

Do they always happen with a cloudy sky?
edit on 16-1-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm just gonna say something that might just point some minds in a new direction

Maybe WE ARE the aliens living on the surface if an inner-lived planet. What about that eh?
There is actually evidence that points in that direction.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I agree 100%...

Something wicked this way comes...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I do have a very serious question.

Could these sounds be coming from the Earth's core ?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
That's a very odd, haunting sound, and The Pas is in the middle of nowhere.

There isn't much up that way, except forest, and I don't think they're frakking anything in Manitoba.

Freaky.....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
I'm just gonna say something that might just point some minds in a new direction

Maybe WE ARE the aliens living on the surface if an inner-lived planet. What about that eh?
There is actually evidence that points in that direction.

Like the Hopi Ant People?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It sounds like this, doesn't it?

Is this a sign the ET's have arrived?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I really want to call bs on the first vid. I've heard the sounds in the sky before, but never that loud. I'm not going to call it bs, simply because I don't have the information to. For now, it definitely gets the benefit of the doubt.

So what is everyone's take on this. I've heard it in Georgia once. I'm still not sure how to analyze this phenomenon. (I really want to say aliens, but I'd just look silly saying that without evidence)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I think you are with the silent majority that will think of anything and everything else, but quietly whisper "aliens" to themselves for fear of ridicule. I am with you though. I don't know what it is, but, could it be?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
What do you think is causing the noise?
HAARP?

No... not HAARP

First we have to separate the real sounds from any hoaxed or copied sounds... and then there are the trumpeting sounds like air blowing over a pipe or hole in the earth and the low level humming sounds, more felt than heard and the deep rumbling sounds. Not sure if they are all connected yet or different causes

Hard to get good data on it

NAVY sonar can make some weird low frequency sounds that can drive people (and whales) literally insane. X-files did one on that... where peoples heads literally exploded.

But if it is coming from the Earth... I am thinking methane gas releases. There has been a huge increase in methane gas outbursts lately, killing scores of fish and birds. Even the Gulf spill released more methane than was considered normal A LOT more. It may have even been part of the problem in shutting the leak down because of the tremendous gas pressure

Methane produced mud volcanoes were responsible for a huge fish kill in Redondo Beach CA, then a few days later there was a serious of earthquakes just south of that area

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It is very odd that these noises, in most cases the exact same noise is happening all over the place and not a peep out of the media. A you tube video of a dog dancing is more likely to make it to prime time, than thousands of videos of a mysterious noise. Weird.

I also saw the one from Mexico today and was thinking that it sounded like those things from War or the Worlds. Creepy to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join