It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coolstorybroanonymous

So the 9-day invasion thing is based on 1 previous occurrence?

And I'm sure one of the braniacs will correct me, but isn't the fault system in California (side-to-side) different than Japan's (under/over) such that a tsunami wouldn't be as "significant" as it was last year? Maybe if it was in the middle of the Pacific, but not if off the Cali coast? I'm none too bright, so I hope someone will address this for me.

And finally, and not that I believe in any of this #, but I'll throw out this link to a story about an impending HAARP incident in Mexico to suggest maybe it's actually Baja California Mitchypoo was referring to: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Can provide screen shot of mitchell coombes making 104 countdown of japan haarp disaster if you would like

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by coolstorybroanonymousThis is how serious it is.I was just on fb and one of Mitchell`s friends started asking questions about me because he didn`t trust me and who I am.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Capricornia

Yes he knows he being watched now

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

i just hope he is ok, those of us who know he is no fraud appreciate all he has done for us. Im sure mitchell being mitchell will find some way of communicating with us to let us know that he is ok

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolstorybroanonymous
reply to post by woogleuk

They terminated him because the Cali tsunami is very soon.

The HAARP disasters always co-incide with an invasion of a country

e.g. Lybia 9 days after Jap tsunami

Iran will be invaded 9 days before Cali tsunami

Yes, i hope mitchell returns soon. cool story bro...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

fingers crossed
2nd

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I looked at his timeline only a few weeks ago and it must of been taken off.There was nothing from feb to april I think.Don`t know exact dates.But for an account with that much traffic you would expect there to be something .It`s just too suspicious

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
he went the ways of the bernard schnitzel's of the world. he won't be missed.

seriously, a celebrity psychic. that hack is probably in prison where he belongs.

predicting an earthquake in japan is like predicting snow in alaska.

edit on 16-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

What he said. Unless he gave the precise day and not over and over until he got lucky. So did he give the precise date?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

he did one better....he gave the precise time.....to the hour.
2nd

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

seriously, a celebrity psychic. that hack is probably in prison where he belongs.

What he said. Unless he gave the precise day and not over and over until he got lucky. So did he give the precise date?

he gave the precise day, and the hour.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Mitchell Coombes is/was a fraud, his only talent is manipulating facebook pages, and scamming money of gullible people.

The following quote is from another site,(It's a rugby league fans forum) but gives a reasonable explanation how the amazing Mitchell "works" facebook........apparently his NRL score predictions weren't all correct anyway.

Facebook gives you the options of hiding statuses from certain people or everybody if you so wish. So you post a series of score predictions for this weekends game and hide them from everybody. Make enough predictions to cover all bases. When the final score is up, leave all the incorrect prediction statuses hidden from public view and enable only the correct ones. Then you bask in the glory or alternatively make a conspiracy out of it. He has people commenting on the statuses which makes things a little tricky though. Check their profiles, all the people who posted before the game results were finalised, they're all accounts with no activity or their only activity is to post a link on his wall. Ghost accounts. So he enabled the ghost accounts to have access to the statuses. Then he would just post comments from them on all the predictions. When the games were over, enable the ones that were close enough to claim some bull# and go with it.

edit on 17/1/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Eugh im sure everyone is sick of pointing out, they are two different people. Mitchell coombes 'the celeb psychic' is not the guy we are talking about! same name different guy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Mitchell Coombes is/was a fraud, his only talent is manipulating facebook pages, and scamming money of gullible people.

The following quote is from another site,(It's a rugby league fans forum) but gives a reasonable explanation how the amazing Mitchell "works" facebook........apparently his NRL score predictions weren't all correct.

Facebook gives you the options of hiding statuses from certain people or everybody if you so wish. So you post a series of score predictions for this weekends game and hide them from everybody. Make enough predictions to cover all bases. When the final score is up, leave all the incorrect prediction statuses hidden from public view and enable only the correct ones. Then you bask in the glory or alternatively make a conspiracy out of it. He has people commenting on the statuses which makes things a little tricky though. Check their profiles, all the people who posted before the game results were finalised, they're all accounts with no activity or their only activity is to post a link on his wall. Ghost accounts. So he enabled the ghost accounts to have access to the statuses. Then he would just post comments from them on all the predictions. When the games were over, enable the ones that were close enough to claim some bull# and go with it.

I dont know about you but i really couldnt care less about some stupid rugby game scores, what i care about is the tsunami and disaster warning he gave which may of saved lives.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

He gave the precise time.

Mitch was on my fb too. I believe the guy.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

He posted an 104 countdown

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzle

I dont know about you but i really couldnt care less about some stupid rugby game scores, what i care about is the tsunami and disaster warning he gave which may of saved lives.

Coombes predicted the scores.....and I just showed you how he makes his predictions.

You can carry on hero worshipping him all you like......he's a fraud.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber

He gave the precise time.

Mitch was on my fb too. I believe the guy.

good call. i think the moral of the story is 'dont judge what you dont know'

Those of us who were friends with mitch and witnessed his warnings before japan know he is no fraud, those who did not witness it can keep trying to debunk it. Life is life, haters gunna hate.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by mazzle

Coombes predicted the scores.....and I just showed you how he makes his predictions.

You can carry on hero worshipping him all you like......he's a fraud.

maybe, maybe he didnt predict the rugby scores, i dont know i really didnt pay attention to that on his facebook. what i saw was him give a countdown to the japan tsunami, which was accurate to the hour...no fraud there.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The following quote is from another site,(It's a rugby league fans forum) but gives a reasonable explanation how the amazing Mitchell "works" facebook........apparently his NRL score predictions weren't all correct anyway.

edit on 17/1/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

Question...were you friends with mitchell on facebook?
Did you witness him do this?
this above statement is merely speculation, unless you were friends with him and can say that his past status' changed then how do you know this is true?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join