It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheapest prostitute EVER just trying to get her fix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Police: woman offered sexual favors in exchange for McNuggets

www.burbankleader.com...

A Los Angeles woman was arrested after she offered sexual favors in exchange for chicken McNuggets, Burbank police said.

Khadijah Baseer of Los Angeles reportedly opened customers’ car doors in the drive-thru of McDonald’s on the 1700 block of Olive Avenue about 11 p.m. Wednesday, asking for free chicken McNuggets in exchange for sexual favors, Officer Joshua Kendrick said.

A man told police Baseer approached him but he refused the offer.

Baseer was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of prostitution.

Tricks for MickeyD's Chicken McNuggets? Seriously?

I've heard of people doing tricks for crack and other drugs, but McDonald's food?
Maybe the rumors and studies are right. McDonald's food actually is a drug that people can become addicted to and will do anything to get.

Hamburgers and French fries could be as addictive as heroin, scientists have claimed.

news.bbc.co.uk...

1. Drug dealers don't like to be seen in public when dealing drugs. While Ronald McDonald has sort of made his eating establishments prominent roadside attractions to get more business, he does wear a disguise consisting of make-up and a wig. Who is the real Ronald McDonald? The world may never know.

voices.yahoo.com...

In the letter, obtained by USA TODAY, Banzhaf says "a growing body of evidence" indicates fast food "can act on the brain the same way as nicotine or heroin."

McDonald's spokeswoman Anna Rozenich adds, "The whole premise is ridiculous and fuels disinformation about a very important subject."

www.usatoday.com...

Considering this latest article, Ms. Rozenich, you may want to rethink your stance on this issue.

Careful at the drive thru, folks. Remember to keep your doors locked and your windows up.

edit on 16-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Too funny!

I saw your comment and was like "what picture?"

Oh!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't know why McDonalds or any of those ultra-cheap disgusting, nasty fast food chains still exist. I don't know how people can eat this #. It's beyond disgusting, yet so popular. So i really believe that they put stuff in the "food" that work like drugs.

And second: Exchanging sexual favours for McCrap? Really?
If i was that desperate to get food, i would do that in front of some fancy restaurant....the food isgood and at least the customers there are clean and not some lowlife scum but i don't know how low you must sink to even consider this. Either this person is retarded or it was a joke that went horribly wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Too bad this didn't happen in Pa where a judge recently decided offering sex for goods wasn't prostitution so long as it wasn't the woman's primary means of supporting herself.

Good news! Offering sex for sports tickets isn't considered prostitution in Pa.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yes, of course, it's McDonald’s fault she's a mcnugget whore...

No need to get on your soapbox.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wonder what she would have done for a happy meal?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

This just makes me all kinds of sad....

Sad, for her, sad for the families with kids watching...

Sad for the product of 'nuggets'. They gave chicken a bad name...

Just sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't know what it is with Mc Donalds and their nuggets. I know my niece is addicted to them.

Too funny.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I`d of given her some chicken nuggets myself. I would have been slightly ticked off at her opening my door but then mine would have been locked anyhow.
And I don't do prostitutes so call it treating others as you would want treated yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Can i get a side of Aids with that!?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just when I was starting to gain a little more faith in the human race........this.

This is sad on so may levels I don't know where to begin.......so I don't think I will except to say that more and more people seem to be becoming addicted to what I personally consider "weak" drugs. Oxycontin, marijuana, and.......fast food?

Sorry, but if it's not crack, herion, alcohol or nicotine.....it's not worth being addicted to.

I may have been an addict back in the day, but at least I didn't mess around with the weak stuff. I went all out and did it right.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is crazy. Maybe she was very hngery or maybe she had a kid who needed some food but, she should have just asked people for food.

Where I live I hate going to the store because there is always some crack headed girl in the parking lot asking for money saying her car ran out of gas down the street this has happend to me 3 times at 3 differnt stores. it happend at walmart,burlinton,and the liqour store. At the liquor store we were in a limo and this crack had stuck her head in the window and was like give me a dollar I ran out of gas we all laughed at her and told the driver to drive off.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This is probably an Urban Myth, but I heard a story a long time ago about a women biting into a chicken nugget and I guess the chicken it was taken from was sick and developed pus pockets on its insides. This went undetected and was chopped up and shipped out. So when the lady sank her teeth into this nugget, pus spilled out all in her mouth and made her very ill. This is off subject sorry but my point being sometimes chicken nuggets aren't all they are cracked up to be, but I do feel really bad for this person going to such extreme measures to get em.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Ops4Ops because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm in agreement with what most of have commented. It is a sad state this woman is in. I'm holding the belief that she may be addicted to the McNuggets because a hungry person would've asked for any kind of food someone could offer whether it be french fries or a hamburgler, er, hamburger. Seeing as she specifically asked for a type of food tells me she's addicted or the pickiest hungry person I've ever heard about.

Now for my soapbox: I'm so happy I cut fast food out of my diet almost three years ago and I feel great. I'll still go to Subway, but that's only because I always order a salad on bread. Yummy!
Plus, they always use gloves and it's made in front of you. I've been to other fast food places and have walked out because they aren't even wearing gloves. That's just gross!

I will admit that I did go to Burger King about two years into my fasting from fast food because I was in a hurry, but it seriously tasted like plastic to me.

I realize many people on here have seen the documentary "Super Size Me", but if you haven't, you should. The guy speaks about feeling a sort of "high" after eating the "food", then crashes to the point where he feels depressed and needs a nap. Bad stuff.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

i watched the supersize me programme. an amazing guy and an amazing feat of endurance to see. i seem to remember his skin colour dulling as time and burger took their toll.

with regards to lady offering services for mcnuggets, watch out for drive thru's full of single men in parked cars prominently displying the product on the dashboard.
f

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Wonder what she would have done for a happy meal?

Happy Ending for a Happy Meal!

I can think of something that rhymes with McNuggets, but it isn't within the T&C...

Do it though, and you'll get some McAids...no doubt.

She was probably also a drug addict, I'm assuming... Man, she should have at least gone for a Big Mac or something....

top topics

join