It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush pleased by soldiers injury's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
"It's an amazing thing when you see a person wounded, sitting there in a wheelchair or bound up in bandages or these different-looking metal things sticking out of them to hold them together "

www.nypost.com...

AF1

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You forgot to add this but I'll do it for you.

"-a young man looks you in the eye and says, �I can't wait to get back to my unit, I hope I'm healed fast enough to get back to Iraq,' " Bush said.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
That doesn't compare to the time when behind the seens he was seen on BBC visably laughing really really hard before entering to give his shuttle columbia speech

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Kid that was added to it, didn't you see the -

do you know what - means?

He said the dirty half behind the seens, NY Post didn't cover it real well-

he said the rest of it later
--------------------------

AF1

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Other News papers besides the New York post said that Bush said that it is WONDERFUL TO SEE, not its AMAZING

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati4NWO
That doesn't compare to the time when behind the seens he was seen on BBC visably laughing really really hard before entering to give his shuttle columbia speech

I hope this isn't true because that mothafu*ka was sheding tears!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sheding tears he was laughing at everyone who believed in his BS propaganda, he was laughing so hard he cried. Then I stuck my boot so far up his BLEEP he is still tasteing the leather.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wow Bush really seems like a asshole.. Where are the good presidents like Roosevelt and Eisenhower?

Edit: Hey stop censoring me :p

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by Helix]

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Huh,2 differant threads for the same post..

Everybody please read the whole article,he took one quote out of the article and tried to undermine what was really being said.Bush was praising the troops.

AF1

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Actually their is 3 different threads, you just gotta love the spin that some people will put on stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Dont you hate it when people post the same thread on forums it doesnt even belong on? Illuminati4NWO seems to do this more than anyone. Also Illuminati, your an idiot for only posting that little piece of the story. And whoever didnt read the whole article and made unnecessary comments are ignorant fools.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here is the whole paragraph......

It's an amazing thing when you see a person wounded, sitting there in a wheelchair or bound up in bandages or these different-looking metal things sticking out of them to hold them together - a young man looks you in the eye and says, �I can't wait to get back to my unit, I hope I'm healed fast enough to get back to Iraq,' " Bush said.

The whole article is even better.Its shame he tried to corrupt it.

top topics

join