It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Kobe Bryant commercial: over the top Illuminati symbolism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I'm no expert on symbols from secret societies, but this commercial is over the top with triangles, the one all seeing eye, pyramids, the symbol on the jackets. They had to do this as a joke.

By the way, what is the symbol on the jackets? It looks like an upside down Freemason symbol.

Your thoughts?
edit on 16-1-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You bet! Here check this one out:

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/nikes-kobe-system-advertisement-with-an-illuminati-message/

My question is why do they keep putting symbolism in stuff? Isn't it pretty much a calling card? Or are only the "initiates" supposed to understand this stuff?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Haha!
I saw this last night and thought the same thing. People of money and power all wearing triangles on their lapels. Kobe coming out doing the triangle hand gesture.... The symbol on their shirts is a triangle, the two side lines are just elongated.

I think it's poking fun, but it's hard to say anymore. Some people are just so dumb they didn't even bat an eye when they saw it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I dont understand why they have to mock ppl with it, putting it out everywhere. Maybe its because they know its nothing we can do about it, and they want the ppl who dont know about them, to KNOW about them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Pure marketing, and u fell for it.

You just let people who'd never have seen it, view it. An unpaid marketing job, is what you have here.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

The triangle is a shape with a point at the top. The commercial is about "going over the top". The triangle is just an easy representation of what the product is supposed to do, make you go over the top. Nothing more in my opinion. But, if you're willing to shell out over 100 bucks for a pair of shoes, then you deserve to be enslaved by Kobe Bryant and is ruling, basketball playing elite.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I fell for it? So you can't see the triangles, the all seeing eye, the hand symbols etc.?

I do agree that it's a marketing ploy, and an "interesting" one at that. It almost mocks secrete societies and implies that to be successful, you have to pay your dues and "belong" in order to get ahead.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ImNotHuman

That's a thought

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
reply to post by mainidh

I fell for it? So you can't see the triangles, the all seeing eye, the hand symbols etc.?

I do agree that it's a marketing ploy, and an "interesting" one at that. It almost mocks secrete societies and implies that to be successful, you have to pay your dues and "belong" in order to get ahead.

It seems counter intuitive for secret societies to hide symbolism and signs that supposedly come from there organization in a commercial for all to see. Wouldn't they not want to be kept secret? Why would they risk exposing themselves over something as trivial as a basketball shoe? Unless of course, they put it there for people like us on the internet to find and argue about so we don't get close to the REAL truth... Whatever that is

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSleepCreep

They made this commercial so we wouldn't dwelve further into building 7. GENIUS!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

I'll rephrase it. You did what they wanted you to do. You went onto a discussion website and told people to watch it because it's full of overt symbolism.

So yes, you fell for it. TBH it was a pretty mediocre advert so they needed the symbolism to 'get the masses' to all talk about it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'm no expert on symbols from secret societies,

Then how can you evaluate them?

Originally posted by Drew99GT It almost mocks secrete societies and implies that to be successful, you have to pay your dues and "belong" in order to get ahead.

Well if you joined one then you would know what its all about...

Novel approach right?

:shk:

edit on 16-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
marketing. you bet, they're marketing the illuminati. it's cool now to be one of them.

even though they stand for evil. i guess kobe had no choice. they got him off a sure fire rape charge.

we can look forward to a whole new generation making triangles with their hands and accepting the new world order.

the illuminati war is for hearts and minds, i.e. your soul, once they have that, there is no need for prisons or patriot acts.

edit on 16-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What's with the hostility? I thought we could have a civil debate about the subject. I know the basic symbols from historical secret societies, but like i said, I'm no expert.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

So the modern day Illuminati are people with marketing degrees?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Are you people seriously this dense? It's suppose to be mocking pyramid schemes, its suppose to be toung in cheek, not flaunting the Illuminati. Take a chill pill.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well Paul Rodriguez was in that commercial, and I doubt he is Illuminati, at first I was like what the heck is this, but it does goes beyond the apex of the pyramid, and creates a V shape at the top and it does look similar to this if that V was to move up to that apex...

new topics

top topics

join