It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran war deadline Jan 29!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
In 13 days the birth certificate issue goes to trial, it is my firm conviction that the globalists are dangling the b.c. Issue over his head. If he does not engage with Iran by the 29th court case he will be impeached. If he goes along the case will then be dropped.

This is my conviction.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Predictions & Prophecies: This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

Just saying.

Predictions or no predictions, I think this month and the ones that follow are going to be interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Over who's head?

I mean, I know who but there is a whole world out there that doesn't revolve around a certain country.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
In 13 days the birth certificate issue goes to trial, it is my firm conviction that the globalists are dangling the b.c. Issue over his head. If he does not engage with Iran by the 29th court case he will be impeached. If he goes along the case will then be dropped.

This is my conviction.

I'm assuming you mean President Obama? (Non-American here). I highly doubt America will engage Iran, unless they have the support of the U.N. and more importantly, Russia. The Russians have very high interests in keeping Iran safe and the tensions are really mounting right now between the two super powers.

Is the birth certificate issue still being pressed in the U.S.? I thought that was put to rest a while ago.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So by your reasoning there is a big "something" going to happen in 13 days time?

Either the impeachment of the POTUS, or war with Iran?

I'm going with neither.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wouldn't it take the Supreme Court to rule him out? That court he can probably declare immunity priviledge of the President of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think the 30th is deadline to implement oil sanctions too.. Onto of already implemented financial sanctions on Iran.

top topics

join