It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Forces Already Arrived In Libya?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Source from facebook
Facebook

#US " #peacekeeping " ground invasion troops, which arrived 1h ago to #Libya already setting up mobile camps & equipment around #oil refinery

So Everyone what you make of this? i am not surprised that the western mainstream are completely silent on this matter maybe its another covert black ops operation.

Usual Black operations are always in the dark and not aren't to be known to the public.

The question is still though is then Is Libya heading for another revolution soon?

edit on 16-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
how can the u.s. go around the world and blatantly steal oil reserves for sovereign countries without even a word of condemnation from any country.

what a joke.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think this might be being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although I thought they were, because I asked a few pointed questions to certain people and they didn't say no, which to me was an affirmative.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
how can the u.s. go around the world and blatantly steal oil reserves for sovereign countries without even a word of condemnation from any country.

what a joke.

That's because America controls there prime minsters, presidents for example Georgie is an American puppet now remember the 2005 footage when they were flying the American flag allover when GW Bush came? well that tells you a lot doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
They are making it seem like Libya is wrapped up but with forces already in place it looks like another quagmire, which means more debt.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Can't believe I just clicked on that link. You should have warned us it was a pro Gaddafi Facebook page.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Word on Twitter is that it's a lie.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Not one non-blog or user-generated content site backs up this claim. I do not believe that this could happen, in large numbers, in secret.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I think we are sending troops there, just not a whole division. Sometimes troops are sent places and they don't have a clue as to where, until they are on their way or even after they get there.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think it is nearly impossible that we wouldn't have specops forces in there tinkering with the local forces, but any large scale deployment wouldn't go unnoticed. I mean don't they have to tell people where they have deployed units? It is possible that there is a unit on the books as being somewhere else when it is really in Libya, but that would require a higher security clearance for the soldiers in that unit than normal, I would think. That would point towards special or elite forces.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I fully believe there are troop there as well. I just think it is not possible to send a large number without people back home and around the world knowing about it.

top topics

join