It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
What i get from this thread is................................
Kill kill die die to all those other than america and israel that want to posses nuclear capabilities, lets kill them before they kill us ect ect.

What a crock of s**t this thread is, and its filled with many hypocrites.
This isnt just a warmongering thread its also a fearmongering thread.
You poor scared paranoid americans. How do you sleep at night when there are so many boogiemen in the world that are out to get you.

What i get from this thread is................................ 
Kill kill die die to all those other than america and israel that want to posses nuclear capabilities, lets kill them before they kill us ect ect.  

As the author of the OP I urge you to read it again. How you gleaned that from the OP and my responses is beyond me, buddy.

I dont need to re-read as you and others have made their thoughts quite clear and that is that you would kill anyone that you thought was a danger to you and your so called freedoms even if you dont have proof, and that you would accept the killing of anyone and destruction of any country for this.  

Us "warmongers" here on ATS want a nuclear weapon free Iran.

And most of us Sane people here on ATS want a nuclear free world where no countries have the rights to hold such weapons.

I'd no sooner wish death upon an innocent Iranian than I would upon my neighbor.

BS or you wouldnt have made this next comment.

I am not a warmonger but that is the title given to everybody who supports removing threats in the world.

Removing threats???????????
We all know how you would remove said threats, now dont we? And it wouldnt be peacefully and through sanctions. It would be through acts of war

Nuclear weapons in the hands of radical, fanatical, suicidal Iranians is not good for peace-loving people.

Again Nuclear weapons in the hands of anyone isnt good for peace-loving people.

I feel bad for anyone who thinks otherwise.

I feel sorry for people like you
edit on 16-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Unalienable rights are not limited to citizens. Your ignorance is impossibly and profoundly disturbing.

The Second Amendment is the Supreme Law of the Land, and any subsequent legislation that countermands that Amendment does not have the force of law.

I can see your as thick as a steel bar. I feel sad for you.

You cant own a nuke, ever.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I can see your as thick as a steel bar. I feel sad for you. You cant own a nuke, ever.

I can see you are as disingenuous as any sycophant can be. No matter how desperately you try to change my message to mean something else, those who are adept at critical thinking will just see right through you.

No one has the right to own nuclear weapons. No one, ever! It is not I who has acted criminally but the United States of America and all nations that followed suit in their rush to madness, but keep praising that and pretend you are arguing with someone other than I. After all, pretense is all you have going for you.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

And I'll repeat myself. What country do you hear using this word the most?! Even using it on a daily basis lately?!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

And I'll repeat myself. What country do you hear using this word the most?! Even using it on a daily basis lately?!

en.wikipedia.org...

You are not "repeating" yourself, you are modifying your statement after being busted for your woeful lack of research.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

We all know how you would remove said threats, now dont we? And it wouldnt be peacefully and through sanctions. It would be through acts of war

Not if Iran would simply comply and stop it's nuclear weapons pursuit. It's on them now. Otherwise we'll have to do it for them, and YES, people will die. 

Again Nuclear weapons in the hands of anyone isnt good for peace-loving people.

That's not true at all. Peace through strength. America is a peaceful nation. People who threaten to wipe a country off the map (which America has neither threatened nor done) is not a peaceful nation. 

I feel sorry for people like you

Likewise.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And most of us Sane people here on ATS want a nuclear free world where no countries have the rights to hold such weapons.

That's not sanity. That's unrealistic ignorance. In a perfect world no one would have them, but it's too late for that! Those who are sane, are willing to accept reality and not live in fantasy land thinking all nukes can be eliminated. Even if every country agreed to it, it wouldn't happen! There are liars. There are ego and power mongers. No one wants war, but after thousands of years, you have to realize that you're living in an imperfect world with imperfect people and there's no such thing as peace, nor will there ever be on this earth. You can only work with what you've you've already got, not with what you want. You want to slow it down? Boycott technology! Is that realistic too?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

It wasn't from lack of research, it was from my poor wording that you clearly didn't understand the point I was trying to make. I may have made the mistake of asking where the word came from instead of where do we hear it coming from to begin with, but I'm not going to waste my time having an ongoing argument with you over word semantics like you did earlier.

Ignore.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

It wasn't from lack of research, it was from my poor wording that you clearly didn't understand the point I was trying to make. I may have made the mistake of asking where the word came from instead of where do we hear it coming from to begin with, but I'm not going to waste my time having an ongoing argument with you over word semantics like you did earlier.

Ignore.

Ooooohhhh, it was my failure to clearly understand your "poor wording"?

Hate to burst your bubble, but this argument you are not going to waste your time on is exactly what your doing.

If you want to castigate another member for lack of research, it would behoove you to, at the very least, properly phrase your own presumed research abilities.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I feel your pain man.. I watched you try so hard to teach that guy...

nothing like going to sears to buy your very own Nuke..

welcome to the internet..

I have made so much money off of these idiots...

edit on 16-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Baby Killing is WRONG . Collateral Damage happens All the Time in War . Noncombatants , Women and Children , Old Men , Animals , and the Enviorment all Suffer in Wars . Diplomacy must be Exausted Completely before Anyone resorts to Killing in the Name of a Political Difference amoung Nations or Factions of People . War has Always been the Last Resort to a Lack of Reason. If the U.S. and other Nations decide to persue Aggressive Policies towards Iran , then the People of those Nations will Not Support them unless the Supposed Threat is Clearly Defined and Actions Against it Justified. So far , Iran has not been Conclusively Proven to be a Threat to Anyone regardless of what the Propaganda we are hearing Right Now about them is saying .........

edit on 16-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

I said nothing about Israel... I said JEW...

I said JEW...

I said JEW..

Yes Iran, wants to kill all Jews...

You know why?

They hate them.. Just like Hitler did..

They HATE them..

Yea, its cool for Iran, to have A nuke to kill as many Jews as they can with it..

I am no clown.. I am the truth..

Still a clown
Iran has over 25000 jews living peacefully , not being killed.
Israel even tried to bribe them to leave , and still they stayed .

Please sir , at least try to get out of the clown car.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Wow. What a thread!

If I may interject another aspect to this stirring discussion. . . .

I asked the question (in another thread) that if we (America) weren't the worlds policeman, then who would?

Winston Churchill once said America's form of government is terrible, except when compared to the rest of the worlds' governments.

Being the worlds "cop" won't win us many prizes. But if it keeps the rest of the planet comparitively safe, then so be it. Lets start walking the beat.
If keeping the peace requires us to crack a few heads, then so be it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Baby Killing is WRONG . Collateral Damage happens All the Time in War . Noncombatants , Women and Children , Old Men , Animals , and the Enviorment all Suffer in Wars .

Yep! It happens! So if that is where you draw the line then there is NO justifiable war.

Diplomacy must be Exausted Completely before Anyone resorts to Killing in the Name of a Political Difference amoung Nations or Factions of People .

All diplomacy has been exhausted with regard to Iran. If I remember correctly, Obama offered to speak with Iran with no preconditions. How well has that worked?

Let me ask you, if they aren't developing nuclear weapons then why will Iran not let the world see??

War has Always been the Last Resort to a Lack of Reason.

you can't reason with nuts  

So far , Iran has not been Conclusively Proven to be a Threat to Anyone regardless of what the Propaganda we are hearing Right Now about them is saying ......

No threat?

Enriched Uranium? Underground bunkers?? Close the Strait of Hormuz??? 
edit on 16-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The major thing that concerns me about them having nuclear weapons is the fact that they have and still do support terrorist organizations and fund them and supply them with weapons, not to mention the fact that if one of these terrorists they call freedom fighters gets his hands on a nuke i'd be willing to bet the deed on my house he'd find some place to detonate it and kill hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people for his blood thirsty god. That alone is enough to make alot of countries very nervous about the prospect of them developing nuclear arms.

Personally i wish the damned things had never been invented but who knows how history would have played out if we hadn't. It wouldn't bother me a bit if every nuclear weapon in the world was destroyed and the knowledge of their making lost forever to time. Those are one weapon that never should have been created.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

That's not sanity. That's unrealistic ignorance.

No it isnt its ingnorant to think that we have to live in a world with them its ignorant to think that we do.

In a perfect world no one would have them, but it's too late for that!

Why is it to late, because you and others like you arent willing to try to change.

Those who are sane, are willing to accept reality and not live in fantasy land thinking all nukes can be eliminated.
Why does it have to be a fantasy, nukes can be eliminated, they were made so they can be unmade.

Even if every country agreed to it, it wouldn't happen! There are liars. There are ego and power mongers.
Agreed we just have to look at america and Israel to know this as fact.

No one wants war, but after thousands of years, you have to realize that you're living in an imperfect world with imperfect people
I fully understand this all to well.

and there's no such thing as peace, nor will there ever be on this earth.
Why cant there be? Why because you said there couldnt

You can only work with what you've you've already got, not with what you want.

Agreed again, so as long as there is paranoid god fearing warmongering people on this planet we will have unprovoked wars based on fears and not fact.

You want to slow it down? Boycott technology! Is that realistic too?

Why do i have to boycott technology when all i need to do is boycott countries and people that condone the use of nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Keyword you forgot to put into that statement belongs at the end. That word is yet

So that statement should read as: Iran has over 25000 jews living peacefully, not being killed...yet.

What do you think the next logical step is to happen to people who hate those of another ethnicity or belief system? Extermination is the next step. Hitler did it, the U.S. (and its citizens in the 1800's) did it to the Native Americans. The Roman Catholic Church murdered protestant christians and branded them heretics. History is plum full of instances of extermination and hatred. It's not going to end because people lie to further their own agendas. As long as men walk this planet there will always be hatred, bigotry, fear, murder, disease, famine and persecution of peoples at the hands of other peoples. Were doomed to repeat these cycles over and over and there will never be any escape, not for anyone in any age in the past or still to come until the Father gets tired of watching us slaughter eachother and puts a stop to it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Not if Iran would simply comply and stop it's nuclear weapons pursuit. It's on them now. Otherwise we'll have to do it for them, and YES, people will die. 

So you want Iran and other nations to bend over and get butt stuffed by your american government as your government and country is the bestest in the world and if they dont you will kill them.
That sounds warmongering to me.

Peace through strength. America is a peaceful nation.

Yeah right, america is a heaps peaceful nation. You have on of the highest murder rates on the planet. So yeah you americans are heaps peaceful.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Keyword you forgot to put into that statement belongs at the end. That word is yet

So that statement should read as: Iran has over 25000 jews living peacefully, not being killed...yet.

Yet, . Yet.
You seem right at home in a Warmonger thread.

You can't find any legitimate reason to attack this country, Iran.

That you want to attack them for crimes they HAVEN'T committed YET. .YET.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join