Warmonger Thread

page: 5
65
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 





Nuclear weapons are arms, genius. If you want to play games of semantics perhaps you should start out in the beginners level and not embarrass yourself here with the adults. No governing body has any lawful authority to define militia any other way than it was defined at the time the Second Amendment was written. This is the law. Ignorantia juris non excusat!


Wrong, it is illegal to own nuclear weapons. I have proven it.




posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 





Nuclear weapons are arms, genius. If you want to play games of semantics perhaps you should start out in the beginners level and not embarrass yourself here with the adults. No governing body has any lawful authority to define militia any other way than it was defined at the time the Second Amendment was written. This is the law. Ignorantia juris non excusat!


Wrong, it is illegal to own nuclear weapons. I have proven it.







You have proven nothing other than your own willful ignorance, which I suspect is more affected than genuine, as what you seem to want to do is derail this thread and have an argument about who can own nuclear weapons.

That does not bode well for you.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
This is in response to the thread by Rigel4 (apparently it has been removed)

I am not a warmonger but that is the title given to everybody who supports removing threats in the world. Having enough sense to remove a threat before it hurts you makes perfect sense to me. I do NOT believe in destroying Iran, nuking Iran, killing Iranian civilians or destroying Iran's infrastructure. I DO want its nuclear program wiped out completely and its future nuclear activities monitored. I would be very happy if they would simply comply now and war could be avoided. As long as they don't get nuclear weapons I'll be happy....but that makes me a warmonger to some.


People who support Iran typically only do so because they hate America and the west. These people will support ANYTHING that goes against America, so why would supporting Iran be any different. The reasons I often hear in defense of Iran are: America kills people indiscriminately, America only fights wars for oil, America should mind its own business (as if nuclear threat isn’t our business), Iran has never started a war with any country, Iran should be allowed to have nuclear weapons because America does, Iran is a peaceful nation, Iran would never use a nuke even if they had one, Iran just wants nuclear energy (which is why they’re building reactors underground), etc, etc.
Really??



Blah Blah Blah dude.

I fully support Iran, and it's not because i hate America or even dislike it ( much).
Iran should be allowed to have nuclear weapons and reactors, most other countries have the technology, so why are we excluding Iran from the party?

Just because they hate America?

Israel hates Palestine with a passion, and has nuclear capabilities, so why is it that Israel has not used Nuclear bombs to blast Palestine into the ground?

Having nuclear capabilities does not necessarily mean they are going to use them against America just because they hate them, it means that when countries like America threaten Iranian way of life, Iran will have the weapons to fight back.

In my opinion Iran having nuclear technology will mean that less countries will get the impression they can just be walked over - Its a defensive tactic, not an offensive one.

I am all for them coming into the age of Nuclear technology, If America and others can possess them, why not Iran?

Its very hypocritical of America to say Iran should not be allowed to have Nuclear technology because they will use it inappropriately when America are the only country to drop an atom bomb on anyone.

America is still producing nuclear weapons. Why when they were so irresponsible during World War 2?



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 





You have proven nothing other than your own willful ignorance, which I suspect is more affected than genuine,

Insults , insults, insults. Always fun to win an argument. People just cant take being wrong so they spew insults.




as what you seem to want to do is derail this thread and have an argument about who can own nuclear weapons.


Hey, you are the one who said civilians can own nukes. I was just denying ignorance.




That does not bode well for you.


Or you, it seems.

Typical ATS. It seems as though you cant accept facts, and deny facts in favor of ignorance.
edit on 16-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26
 


Edgecrusher, you need to do some research on Iran's politics. They are governed by their religion. Their religion is their politics and until you understand what there religion is and what it means to THEM, what their religion tells them they should do and how they should do it, you don't have a clue what this whole uproar is really about.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
edit on 16-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar
 





Hey, you are the one who said civilians can own nukes. I was just denying ignorance.


Attempting to define We the People as "civilians" reveals quite a bit about you and your position. Upholding ignorance as the new normal is not denying ignorance. Living in denial about your own ignorance is not what is meant by deny ignorance.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher26

Originally posted by seabag
This is in response to the thread by Rigel4 (apparently it has been removed)

I am not a warmonger but that is the title given to everybody who supports removing threats in the world. Having enough sense to remove a threat before it hurts you makes perfect sense to me. I do NOT believe in destroying Iran, nuking Iran, killing Iranian civilians or destroying Iran's infrastructure. I DO want its nuclear program wiped out completely and its future nuclear activities monitored. I would be very happy if they would simply comply now and war could be avoided. As long as they don't get nuclear weapons I'll be happy....but that makes me a warmonger to some.


People who support Iran typically only do so because they hate America and the west. These people will support ANYTHING that goes against America, so why would supporting Iran be any different. The reasons I often hear in defense of Iran are: America kills people indiscriminately, America only fights wars for oil, America should mind its own business (as if nuclear threat isn’t our business), Iran has never started a war with any country, Iran should be allowed to have nuclear weapons because America does, Iran is a peaceful nation, Iran would never use a nuke even if they had one, Iran just wants nuclear energy (which is why they’re building reactors underground), etc, etc.
Really??



Blah Blah Blah dude.

I fully support Iran, and it's not because i hate America or even dislike it ( much).
Iran should be allowed to have nuclear weapons and reactors, most other countries have the technology, so why are we excluding Iran from the party?

Just because they hate America?

Israel hates Palestine with a passion, and has nuclear capabilities, so why is it that Israel has not used Nuclear bombs to blast Palestine into the ground?

Having nuclear capabilities does not necessarily mean they are going to use them against America just because they hate them, it means that when countries like America threaten Iranian way of life, Iran will have the weapons to fight back.

In my opinion Iran having nuclear technology will mean that less countries will get the impression they can just be walked over - Its a defensive tactic, not an offensive one.

I am all for them coming into the age of Nuclear technology, If America and others can possess them, why not Iran?

Its very hypocritical of America to say Iran should not be allowed to have Nuclear technology because they will use it inappropriately when America are the only country to drop an atom bomb on anyone.

America is still producing nuclear weapons. Why when they were so irresponsible during World War 2?



opinions like this and other ignorant ones, No disrespect poster, but you have no idea what you are supporting.. You are saying that a leader that thinks he is a God, should have nukes so he can start his holy war with the west and Isreal, or whoever else..


*Sigh*

This is trully my last gasp, at trying to explain this..

their are people out there who want nukes to actually use them.....



Never mind..

This is why, this quoted opinion, is why I believe we will see a nuclear war in our life time...

Einstein's science is not for everyone.. I am sure if Einstein being alive in 2012, being Jewish, would be Madder then hell knowing Iranians that want to see his race wiped off the face of the earth, is trying to unravel his science..

Yea.. I said that...




I am Bicent76..



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux
 





Attempting to define We the People as "civilians" reveals quite a bit about you and your position.


Fine then, citizen.

Btw, We The People do have nukes. "I am Bob" however, is not allowed to own one.




Upholding ignorance as the new normal is not denying ignorance. Living in denial about your own ignorance is not what is meant by deny ignorance.


Again, it is illegal for civilians(or citizen, you crybaby) to own nukes. I have proved it.
edit on 16-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
edit on 16-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76


Einstein's science is not for everyone.. I am sure if Einstein being alive in 2012, being Jewish, would be Madder then hell knowing Iranians that want to see his race wiped off the face of the earth, is trying to unravel his science..

I am Bicent76..

You are a clown.
Trying to use Einstein to prove your point.

Einstein was more against Israel and its leaders than any posters on this site.
To the point of calling Israel a Fascist State.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
What i get from this thread is................................
Kill kill die die to all those other than america and israel that want to posses nuclear capabilities, lets kill them before they kill us ect ect.

What a crock of s**t this thread is, and its filled with many hypocrites.
This isnt just a warmongering thread its also a fearmongering thread.
You poor scared paranoid americans. How do you sleep at night when there are so many boogiemen in the world that are out to get you.


What i get from this thread is................................ 
Kill kill die die to all those other than america and israel that want to posses nuclear capabilities, lets kill them before they kill us ect ect.  


 As the author of the OP I urge you to read it again. How you gleaned that from the OP and my responses is beyond me, buddy. 

Us "warmongers" here on ATS want a nuclear weapon free Iran. I'd no sooner wish death upon an innocent Iranian than I would upon my neighbor. Nuclear weapons in the hands of radical, fanatical, suicidal Iranians is not good for peace-loving people. I feel bad for anyone who thinks otherwise.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Edgecrusher26
 


Edgecrusher, you need to do some research on Iran's politics. They are governed by their religion. Their religion is their politics and until you understand what there religion is and what it means to THEM, what their religion tells them they should do and how they should do it, you don't have a clue what this whole uproar is really about.


Why research when you can watch it on youtube?





Just for humor, of course.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar
 


Unalienable rights are not limited to citizens. Your ignorance is impossibly and profoundly disturbing.

The Second Amendment is the Supreme Law of the Land, and any subsequent legislation that countermands that Amendment does not have the force of law.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The relationship between the US and Iran is very much like that of a man who raises a puppy and abuses it horribly until one day it grows old enough and realizes it can bite the man and run away.
Learn the history of US/Iranian "relations" and you'll understand both why they despise us and why they are controlled by a theocratic government.
Many other countries who don;t like the US own nuclear weapons - why don;t they nuke us?
Same reason Iran wouldn;t even if they had them - they're not suicidal.

We need to reopen relations and trade with Iran. We need to treat them with the same respect we treat any other nation. We might even want to think about paying them reparations to begin the process,..


Why do I say this?
Because I love America and I want to see us prosperous and safe.
The best way to prevent future aggression by other countries is to stop creating enemies through insane foreign policy and make them interdependent through trade.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comments



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Bicent76


Einstein's science is not for everyone.. I am sure if Einstein being alive in 2012, being Jewish, would be Madder then hell knowing Iranians that want to see his race wiped off the face of the earth, is trying to unravel his science..

I am Bicent76..

You are a clown.
Trying to use Einstein to prove your point.

Einstein was more against Israel and its leaders than any posters on this site.
To the point of calling Israel a Fascist State.


I said nothing about Israel... I said JEW...

I said JEW...

I said JEW..

Yes Iran, wants to kill all Jews...

You know why?

They hate them.. Just like Hitler did..

They HATE them..

Yea, its cool for Iran, to have A nuke to kill as many Jews as they can with it..



I am no clown.. I am the truth..
edit on 16-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

We need to reopen relations and trade with Iran. We need to treat them with the same respect we treat any other nation. We might even want to think about paying them reparations to begin the process,..


Would you be willing to travel to Iran to negotiate these terms and get signed agreements with them?

Reparations?

Seriously??



Why do I say this?
Because I love America and I want to see us prosperous and safe.
The best way to prevent future aggression by other countries is to stop creating enemies through insane foreign policy and make them interdependent through trade.


It is the lack of strong and consistent foreign policy and waffling, empty threats and displays of appeasement that have led to where we are now... More of the same will only make it worse IMO.

There is only one choice to make, leave Iran alone and accept them into the global community without conditions or restrictions and ALL of the risks that will come with that, or deal with the threat aggressively and remove as much of the threats and risks as possible, by force if necessary. (Iran can and will retaliate and it will be severe)

One or the other... which will it be?

And will either matter now?

Not really, but best of luck anyway.



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Learn the history of US/Iranian "relations" and you'll understand both why they despise us and why they are controlled by a theocratic government.


How much do you know about Iran's theocratic government? From the sounds of your post, it sounds like very little.


Many other countries who don;t like the US own nuclear weapons - why don;t they nuke us?
Same reason Iran wouldn;t even if they had them - they're not suicidal.


Once again, you obviously don't understand their theology. You do know where the term "martyr" comes from don't you? Which country do you hear using it the most?


We need to reopen relations and trade with Iran. We need to treat them with the same respect we treat any other nation. We might even want to think about paying them reparations to begin the process,..


Wouldn't it defeat the purpose of all the money we send to Israel in foreign aid to defend themselves against the terrorist organizations who are funded by Iran??


Why do I say this?
Because I love America and I want to see us prosperous and safe.
The best way to prevent future aggression by other countries is to stop creating enemies through insane foreign policy and make them interdependent through trade.


Yeah, we see how well that is working out with China. Now we're so dependent on them, we have to put up with their cyber-hacking into every government and corporate computer system to steal every secret and patent we've ever had that helped to make us prosperous to begin with. It might slow down war, but it will eventually erupt, and when it does, it will be the worst kind of war EVER!

I have one word. RESEARCH!




posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher26
 



Blah Blah Blah dude.

Ditto



I fully support Iran, and it's not because i hate America or even dislike it ( much). 
Iran should be allowed to have nuclear weapons and reactors, most other countries have the technology, so why are we excluding Iran from the party?

I bet you do support Iran!
And you justify that with one if the same lame reasons I listed in the OP. What a shocker!!!!



Israel hates Palestine with a passion, and has nuclear capabilities, so why is it that Israel has not used Nuclear bombs to blast Palestine into the ground?

When did Israel threaten to wipe ANY country off the map?? I think they've been pretty damn patient with Palestine and Hezbollah.  


Having nuclear capabilities does not necessarily mean they are going to use them against America just because they hate them, it means that when countries like America threaten Iranian way of life, Iran will have the weapons to fight back.

That's been addressed. Go back and read (and learn). 


I am all for them coming into the age of Nuclear technology, If America and others can possess them, why not Iran?

Its very hypocritical of America to say Iran should not be allowed to have Nuclear technology because they will use it inappropriately when America are the only country to drop an atom bomb on anyone. 

America is still producing nuclear weapons. Why when they were so irresponsible during World War 2?

....all the justifications I listed as common defense. The reasons against these dumb arguments are numerous and have been explained in this thread. 



posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 





Once again, you obviously don't understand their theology. You do know where the term "martyr" comes from don't you? Which country do you hear using it the most?


You do know what etymology means, don't you?


martyr Look up martyr at Dictionary.com O.E., from L.L., from Gk. martyr, earlier martys (gen. martyros) in Christian use "martyr," lit. "witness," probably related to mermera "care, trouble," from mermairein "be anxious or thoughtful," from PIE *(s)mrtu- (cf. Skt. smarati "remember," L. memor "mindful;" see memory). Adopted directly into most Germanic languages, but O.N. substituted native formation pislarvattr, lit. "torture-witness." Related: Martyred. Martyr complex "exaggerated desire for self-sacrifice" is attested from 1931.





new topics
 
65
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join