Warmonger Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

The leaders of Iran are just plain Bat Shat Crazy and I hope they are crushed soon before all hell breaks out in the mid-east.

I guess you do belong in the Warmonger Thread.
So by crushing Iran , that to you is a Pacifist Solution, any further action would be hell breaking.
Interesting perspective.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Your country holds the keys to the destruction of the world and has shown irresponsibility in use of that power.

Please think about that.

But you're fine with adding another nuclear stockpile?? Because allowing Iran to move forward will accomplish exactly that, friend. Iran is a country whose leaders chant DEATH TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ISRAEL, DEATH TO ENGLAND, DEATH TO THE WEST. I think they've demonstrated their intent to use them....at least enough for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 23 > Division A > SUBCHAPTER IX > § 2131

Given the language, and intent of the Second Amendment, it is perfectly clear that all People are protected in The United States from any government interference in their right to keep and bear arms. This would include, given the vast nuclear arsenal the federal government of the United States has stockpiled, the right of every individual to keep and bear nuclear weapons.

Source???

Dear Lord! Have you no idea how to Google the Second Amendment? For Christ's sakes how loony will this all get?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

~Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights of the Constitution for the United States of America~

There's your source, Bub. Of course, if you cannot be bothered to look that up yourself, it is doubtful you will bother to read it now.

It shall be unlawful, except as provided in section 2121 of this title, for any person within the United States to transfer or receive in interstate commerce, manufacture, produce, transfer, acquire, possess, use, import, or export any utilization or production facility except under and in accordance with a license issued by the Commission pursuant to section 2133 or 2134 of this title.

www.law.cornell.edu...
edit on 16-1-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

Also, perhaps you should read this document.

en.wikipedia.org...

Which also basically say no, you cannot own nuclear weapons.

Or how about the NFA.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dont see any nukes there.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I guess I'm a Warmonger because I refuse to believe everything the MSM spews and esp not PressTV or RT as if it's manna from heaven.

Meanwhile, if you call Iran out on their BS the Mud slinging begins. If one argues that Iran is a threat {Covertly or Overtly} then you are automatically called a "Neocon, Shill or a Zionist supporter" etc etc etc {It gets kind of old}. We all know what the US/West and or Israel have done. We see them getting grilled all day everyday here at ATS. That goes without saying but bring Iran into the topic. Now, all of sudden they are raised to almost Sainthood.

Pointing out or calling Iran on it's dirt is no better or worse than calling out the Israelis, US and or West.

So shoot me....

edit on 16-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
legitimate pre-emptive strike is fine, but the means to do so requires intel and thats where, in a free society, the slow and inevitable downfall into tyranny takes place. they are either looking for non-existant targets or mistakingly creating them

Would that be Israel or Iran with the legitimate right to pre-emptively strike..... considering both are apparently making preparations to attack# the other. ( #depending on your respective position ).

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

None of this changes the fact that it was indeed the United States of America who first developed nuclear weapons and the only nation to use these weapons of mass destruction during time of war. This is OUR responsibility seabag. Banging the war drums over Iran does nothing to accept that awesome responsibility. Angry and fearful rhetoric about perceived threats against the nation of the United States does not change the fact that the U.S. is responsible for bringing the threat of nuclear holocaust into this world. This is OUR responsibility!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

As far as I'm concerned, Israel's intelligence experts are correct when saying Iran wants the bomb at most as a deterrent against us.

Like this guy?

Mossad chief: Nuclear Iran not necessarily existential threat to Israel

Tamir Pardo says Israel using various means to foil Iran's nuclear program, but if Iran actually obtained nuclear weapons, it would not mean destruction of Israel.

Former Mossad chief: Iran far from achieving nuclear bomb

Stop believing the lies in the MSM. NO WAR WITH IRAN.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

You provide a licensing scheme relying upon the commerce clause to do what exactly? To refute the Second Amendment? Ignorance is not protected by the politically correct in this site, and your ignorance is inexcusable.

Edit to Add: Oh! Well I see you've trotted out Wikipedia to refute the Second Amendment. Have you no shame?

edit on 16-1-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

So shoot me....

No Need.
Your post was well written , if people from both sides took that stance, we would not be argueing.
Currently there is a lot of BS from both sides.
All I personally want from my side , is not to rush in where fools dare.
If it is proven Iran wants a nuclear device to use, I say lets go.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What we are missing in this thread, is some music.

I'm a big man.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You provide a licensing scheme relying upon the commerce clause to do what exactly? To refute the Second Amendment? Ignorance is not protected by the politically correct in this site, and your ignorance is inexcusable.

Refute the second amendment? No, this all basically defines the second amendment. Don't get your panties a bunch just because you cant own nukes buddy. Take your loss like a man.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Him, and Meir Dagan and the rest, yes.

Thanks Vitchilo.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I am not a warmonger but that is the title given to everybody who supports removing threats in the world. Having enough sense to remove a threat before it hurts you makes perfect sense to me.

A war monger invades innocent nations while claiming they're a threat. I'm not saying you're a warmonger but anyone who shares this mentality might as well be. Exactly how is Iran a threat to you?

I DO want its nuclear program wiped out completely and its future nuclear activities monitored.

Do you not see the contradiction in that statement?

People who support Iran typically only do so because they hate America and the west.

People who oppose a Western strike on Iran are not exactly supporters of Iran.

Just saying.

Also, being against the warmonger ways of the Western governments does not make us a hater of America of the West. I can't speak for everyone else but I love America, heck I even lived there for 5 years. I bet you didn't know that huh?

Canadian TV sucks too so I would be lost without your programming!

Anyone who believes the world should reject Iran’s pursuit for nuclear weapons should explain why they feel that way here on this thread.

I won't bother pointing out that the U.S. is the only country in the world to officially use nuclear weapons in time of war. In fact, there is no proof Iran seeks nuclear weapons. They even allow cameras to monitor their new facility 24/7, did you know that?

I will leave the debunking of those vids to other members as I don't have the energy right now.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The reason Germany went to war on Poland was for protection.

Why is this any different? Do you not see we cannot keep rolling over other countries and using defense as an excuse? Did you learn nothing from Iraq?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit, I'm tempted to give you kudos for this post for a few reasons, but I don't want to encourage some of your statements I can't support

Thanks for admitting on the assumptions regarding the "wiped off the map" thing, and I'd just like to ask that you also look at what may be assumptions or lack of complete information on the rest as well. Take care, friend, and thanks for all your input here even if I can't agree with all of it.

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to believe that Ahmadinejad would use a term like "wiped off the map". Have any of you seen a map from the Middle East? There are many maps around the Middle East that do not show Israel on them. Period. I think that speaks louder than a "supposed" mistranslated statement!!!

No, the translation is correct, it's the meaning that people need to decide for themselves what it means. Ahmadinejad has mentioned a thousand times that it is against the Muslim religion to recognize Israel as a state. Now maybe he just means he wants the map to read "Palestine" instead of Israel, but what do you think he wants to do with the Jews? He mentioned that Europe should take them all back. Since that's not going to happen, what do you think he wants to do with them?

Yes, Ahmadinejad said Israel should be moved to Europe. He thinks it's Europe's responsibility to figure out where they should live since Germany displaced them. Look it up.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Refute the second amendment? No, this all basically defines the second amendment. Don't get your panties a bunch just because you cant own nukes buddy. Take your loss like a man.

First of all, Bub, you have necessarily ignored the totality of my original post to make the absurd claim that my "panties are in a bunch because I cannot own nuclear weapons" which is typical of the tyrants sycophants. Secondly, Wikipedia is hardly a respectable legal source, not by any stretch of the imagination. If this is the best you can do you are woefully lacking.

No one, not any individual and certainly not any government, has any business owning nuclear weapons. Your clear advocacy of the ownership of nuclear weapons and only for government is atrocious.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well, i dont hate America. I dont like your goverment, but that
does not mean i have to hate the american people. Im not a huge
fan of my iwn government. Its governments that want war, not
everyday normal people.

Why do we have to always follow our governments into these wars?
Well, they have a powerful tool, and that tool is patrioism for your country.
We go into these wars thinking we are fighting for our country, when all we are
fighting for is deepening for pockets of the rich and powerful, who never see war.

It amazes me that the few (governments) choose if we live or die. What are they?
Are they some sort of mini gods that we have to bow too?

If we attack iran and bring china and russia into the frame, then its
game over, and all for what, and for who?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

A war monger invades innocent nations while claiming they're a threat. I'm not saying you're a warmonger but anyone who shares this mentality might as well be. Exactly how is Iran a threat to you?

They are trying to get nuclear weapons. If thats not threatening, then I don't know what is. That is the pinnacle of the word "Threat".

Do you not see the contradiction in that statement?

There was no contradiction. His logic follows fine.

Canadian TV sucks too so I would be lost without your programming!

Breaking bad...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Kinghoffer marines in Beruit,I've wanted these guys so bad I joined the Army to get at them.I only got Saddam's army.There is where the snakes head is,in Iran.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

None of this changes the fact that it was indeed the United States of America who first developed nuclear weapons and the only nation to use these weapons of mass destruction during time of war. This is OUR responsibility seabag. Banging the war drums over Iran does nothing to accept that awesome responsibility. Angry and fearful rhetoric about perceived threats against the nation of the United States does not change the fact that the U.S. is responsible for bringing the threat of nuclear holocaust into this world. This is OUR responsibility!

I’m not banging war drums, Sir. I just don’t want them to have nuclear weapons. They are under absolutely no threat of invasion by Israel, America, England or any other country for that matter. As I’ve stated, I don’t want military intervention in Iran unless all other options have failed.

As far as your WWII reference, America was attacked from an outside country and we used a small yield (by today’s standards) nuclear device on Japan. Since then, the US has done more for Japan than any country on the planet and has never used that capability again on any country. Japan is a strong ally of US and they are a prosperous, sovereign country. Why? Because they stopped their aggression towards America.

If Iran uses a nuclear weapon, it will be much more devastating (better technology) than what US used on Japan, and I assure you Iran will not pick us up and dust us off afterwards.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join