It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article showing Americans "just don't get it"...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
And if you bothered to read some of my posts leading up to this, you would see that I pointed out that it was a LOCAL economic situation. NOT a national one. ie. Similar to a Mill or factory town. I want the bases out.

First of all, sorry that I applied the usual picture of an American off-shore soldier to your brother/family. Furthermore we have a missunderstanding here. Yes, you said local situation but I was referring to the "huge amount of money" and explained it ain't that high, as it is only a local thing.
Anyway, no need to split hairs(that's a german saying, dunno if its international
). We seem to have nearly the same opininon anyway.

cheers.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Originally posted by Facefirst
And if you bothered to read some of my posts leading up to this, you would see that I pointed out that it was a LOCAL economic situation. NOT a national one. ie. Similar to a Mill or factory town. I want the bases out.

First of all, sorry that I applied the usual picture of an American off-shore soldier to your brother/family. Furthermore we have a missunderstanding here. Yes, you said local situation but I was referring to the "huge amount of money" and explained it ain't that high, as it is only a local thing.
Anyway, no need to split hairs(that's a german saying, dunno if its international
). We seem to have nearly the same opininon anyway.

cheers.

No problem at all. In fact, oone of my German friends is coming over this afternoon. Maybe drink some Franzikaner!

Dankeshoen!

[edit on 18-9-2004 by Facefirst]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join